• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

SuperRad

Smash Master
Question for those that know:
How far from SFSU does Caltrain take me? I'm willing to take buses, more trains, and even walk a reasonable distance to get there. I think the Caltrain site said the last stop is 4th & King?

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
SuperRad, my Santa Cruz friend.

You will love this website:

511.org

Hover over the left drop down menu and click Transit Trip Planner.

Enter the San Jose Diridon Station as the starting point, and enter SFSU (the address of course) as the destination. It'll tell ya what to take and all that. :)

SuperRad

Smash Master
SuperRad, my Santa Cruz friend.

You will love this website:

511.org

Hover over the left drop down menu and click Transit Trip Planner.

Enter the San Jose Diridon Station as the starting point, and enter SFSU (the address of course) as the destination. It'll tell ya what to take and all that. :)
LuninSpectra, my Baysian friend.

<3

EDIT: Would you or any of your crew members be able to give me a ride to the Daly City bart after a tournament at SFSU? or do you also take public transportation to/from tournaments?

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
We would usually take public transportation to Daly City Bart (I live in Daly City, so you'd be definately taking public transportation with the lunzor) and take bart to wherever from there.

If we don't take public transportation, we're getting a ride from AznDanny, (he might have carspace for you).

syra76

Smash Journeyman
SuperRad: I'll make sure to get extra bus tansfers when I get off BART (they are free with the BART ride and are transfers for BART to SFSU and SFSU to BART). The bus ride from SFSU to Daly City BART is like 5 mins max.

I also got an e-mail from the leader today:

"As for the SSBM, we'll try to set that up soon. What day would you
like? OSPLD will be letting us have rooms come next week, so we'll be
able to aquire rooms for other club activities then."

This s*** will get started up soon so thanks to all for the wait. All that's left is to get my parents to let me go -_- I will most likely have to take out 10% of the pot for the club, so the remaining cash will go to winners 60%, 30%, 10%.

Today I'm going to a Conclave Club meeting myself and will talk directly to the leader about getting the room. Now that ncbs have been postponed, I can make this opposite the week of Sac biweeklies. :)

If anyone from the Bayasians can come: it's from 7:00-9:45 PM at the Rigoberta Menchu Hall (a few floors above the arcade). The club has games, etc. and is open to ppl in or outside SFSU.

EDIT: Hey lunin. Not at school right now?

SuperRad

Smash Master
We would usually take public transportation to Daly City Bart (I live in Daly City, so you'd be definately taking public transportation with the lunzor) and take bart to wherever from there.

If we don't take public transportation, we're getting a ride from AznDanny, (he might have carspace for you).
Thats cool then. I just want to avoid as much late night public transportation as possible, and if I'm going to be with other people thats just as good as getting a ride.

Syra: So after I get off bart can i get a free transfer to the bus to SFSU? (When i did the trip planner I think it said it was the Muni #28, is that the on that I want to take?)

Thanks so much guys.
<3

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Yep, #28 to SFSU and to BART. The transfer is given from this one thing where you hit a button. Just ask the BART ppl and they'll direct you to it.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
It's definitely available at the Daly City stop. It *might* be able for one or two stops prior to the Daly City stop.

Hey Azn, sent in the request last nigh't. I should get the reply during the week so yeah...expect th 10th. I'll change the 'TBA' to Feb. 10th once I get the official reply.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
...still no reply. If I don't get a reply by Friday expect it to be another two weeks -_-

Samus: Changed to $5 since that's what we agreed on last time.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Winners choose and then I guess I can mail it or give it in person.

Zoap

Smash Master
barnes and noble aint so bad just so pricy, and what makes u think that your going to get a giftcard anyways? :confused:

samusu89

Smash Cadet
Whats so bad about giftcards?? As long as you get to choose where its from, it doesn't matter really... right?:confused:

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
is this still happening i need to know if not i still might just hang out or something at the SFSU arcade.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Got an e-mail today:

"I'm sorry, OSPLD has been swamped since the start of this semester and
hasn't wanted to deal with weekend requests just yet. I'm still
trying to stick it out. I'm afraid you might need to wait until the
24th, which would be the next theoretical tournament, right?"

-_- Guess not...have fun at the arcade Pierre :(

syra76

Smash Journeyman
If only I was an officer of a club or a Junior I could get a room myself x_x

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
my falcon need help on lvl 1 pichu help meghsdgkjshgkbskvbsvkldsbvilauiwbiwaub!!! >8(

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
KATO: so are the weeklys gonna start this week cause im ready to see some new and old faceses ( hint: sexy patato/ Nr4u /snugs/ falcomist/azn/) you guys are awsome.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
yea im awsome and it better be this week D=<
i wanna play blakmage and snugs more. me and blakmage have lots of friendlie matches. i only had 3 agaisnt snugs. i still remember i falcon punch hoodie 2times in a match o_O. >8(gsdfgsdfhsdfhjdlskjhlskdfjhljsdlkhjflksdjlhflkjdslhklkdlskjh

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
yea im awsome and it better be this week D=<
i wanna play blakmage and snugs more. me and blakmage have lots of friendlie matches. i only had 3 agaisnt snugs. i still remember i falcon punch hoodie 2times in a match o_O. >8(gsdfgsdfhsdfhjdlskjhlskdfjhljsdlkhjflksdjlhflkjdslhklkdlskjh
BLUd i wanted to fight you with my falco after i lost to lunin, but didn't get to. well anywayz i still wanna fight you, blakmage and hoodie. :) well i hope everyones getting better.

Top Bottom