• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sethlon is at it again.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
He just won another huge texas tournament >_>. 80+ entrants.

I was the only person to beat him the entire tournament. He 6-0'ed 2nd placed in the Grand Finals :). And he almost JV 4 stocked him one match >_>.

Too good.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i just looked at the results thread
holy jesus sethlon is too good, getting TWO people to forfeit to him in losers

surrepGuy

Smash Cadet
Yeah, if there are any vids of this tourny up please let us know. I for one would want to watch a match with a falco that can kick so much *** :)

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
i just want to see sethlon in any recent matches most of the vidz iv seen are from pretty far back

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think there were some tournament videos of Sethlons falco. Every time I see him play, he is better. I have NO idea how I 2-0'ed him lol. I am glad I forfeited to him in losers though, because watching him 6-0 stiltz in the finals was amazing.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The tournament was yesterday, give them some time to put the videos online.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Falco vs Olimar.

Seth grabs him at 0 and chain grabs him to the edge into a spike and then hugs. Death.

Same for the second stock.

Didn't happen the third :(.

3xSwords

Smash Lord
...Wow it just shows how awesome somebody is when ppl just forfeit to him. Sethlon is too good. But does he play Ike anymore? Or is he pure falco now?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sethlon only played Ike once in singles, and it was against me.

After I beat his falco first round, he switched to pirate ship and ike and I beat him there with G&W...

And the reason Roy_R and I forfeited to Sethlon is because we planned on splitting 1st and 3rd place. Sethlon probably wasn't going to beat me in losers (I am 5-1 against him in tournament) but we knew sethlon destroys everyone else so we just let him go on and split the money after he 6-0'ed 2nd place lololol.

And Sethlon destroys snake players >_>...it's scary.

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
wow. sethlon's pretty amazing.
im wondering how he would match up against this..nyosuke's falco?

Blad01

Smash Lord
nyosuke's falco?
If Nyosuke plays like in this vid vs Fox, Sethlon (as every Falco spacer) would easily won... Lasers + Phatansm own this nyosuke. Defensive > Counter > Attack own Attack > Counter > Attack in Brawl.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will post videos whenever TGM uploads them online... Don't worry about that :).

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
If Nyosuke plays like in this vid vs Fox, Sethlon (as every Falco spacer) would easily won... Lasers + Phatansm own this nyosuke. Defensive > Counter > Attack own Attack > Counter > Attack in Brawl.
Well. It seemed like a friendly match. But yeah you do have a point there. A very good one at that.

I will post videos whenever TGM uploads them online... Don't worry about that :).
Ahh. can't wait for the vids.

Roy_R

Smash Apprentice
Hylian and I both can beat Sethlon, but I lose to stiltz's Metaknight(I'm Marth), but Sethlon can beat Stiltz everytime...heheh so we both let him advance to beat Stiltz in the finals and split the money.

This is all cuz we counter each other with different characters, IC does good vs Falco, Falco does good vs Meta, Marth does good vs IC and Falco, Meta does good vs Marth. :lick:

Ulevo

Smash Master
I am honestly not surprised. Sethlon is a Falco artist at work, and each time he plays, he paints a masterpiece. I can see him going far if he so chooses.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Seth is a beast. Give TGM some time to get vids up, but unfortunately no one was filming the 6-0 grand finals as far as I was aware. TGM was playing a MM at the time. Many of Seth's OTHER matches were recorded, however. You just don't get to see insane MK ****.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Hylian and I both can beat Sethlon, but I lose to stiltz's Metaknight(I'm Marth), but Sethlon can beat Stiltz everytime...heheh so we both let him advance to beat Stiltz in the finals and split the money.

This is all cuz we counter each other with different characters, IC does good vs Falco, Falco does good vs Meta, Marth does good vs IC and Falco, Meta does good vs Marth. :lick:
Really? I always thought that Marth vs MK was 6:4 in Marths favour.

PhantomBrawler

Smash Apprentice

Wrong,wrong,half wrong,and wrong.

IC have a neutral match-up with falco, Meta has an advantaged match-up with Falco, Marth has a disadvantaged match-up with falco,but an advantaged one with IC. and meta has a neutral match-up with marth. Now if we are talking players like say if we requoted you saying "Hylian does good vs Sethlon, Sethlon does good vs Stiltz, I do good against Hylian and Sethlon, Stiltz does good against me." Then that may be true.

Smash Ace
Ummm... you pay way too much attention to match-up chart. That's just one person's opinion, and while it is an educated and well thought-out opinion, it's not the word of God. Roy_R, as a good tournament player who mains one of the characters involved, has at least as valid of an opinion as IvanEva (the match-up chart creator).

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Sethlon only played Ike once in singles, and it was against me.

After I beat his falco first round, he switched to pirate ship and ike and I beat him there with G&W...

And the reason Roy_R and I forfeited to Sethlon is because we planned on splitting 1st and 3rd place. Sethlon probably wasn't going to beat me in losers (I am 5-1 against him in tournament) but we knew sethlon destroys everyone else so we just let him go on and split the money after he 6-0'ed 2nd place lololol.

And Sethlon destroys snake players >_>...it's scary.
Congratulations to Sethlon, but just for the record, if you did that in my tournament I'd disqualify you both.

Top Bottom