• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
Degausser. Deggy. Degdeg. Gaussy...man, your name just doesn't lend itself well to a nickname. How bout you get at my last post to you, I don't understand why your latest posts are so focused on the alt shenanigans.

@mod: I request you add a voting log to the votecounts, I'd appreciate it. It's kind of a pain in the ass for mods but it's useful for analyzing vote patterns.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I CANT HEAR YOU IM BUSY ROLLING MY EYES
but lol tho

I read the thread thus far with deggy didgeridoo as noontown but now that its circus i just dont know what to think anymore

not mates with swishy (probably) or soup distancing zzz

nabe town

night

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm not going to be here much for the next week now that I think about it. Working band camp for the rest of the week and then possibly going on vacation wooo.

Expect serious posts from me Friday night and whenever I get back from vacation (Tuesday I think).

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
So.

I guess my only question related to that is, did Nabe know about this?
No? But naturally I have a decent meter for these things. And could point out my train of thought from Signups if massa would be likin'.

I'm curious as to why you call it "a HepAlien thing" rather than "a Le Bateleur thing". The former, to me, suggests mod complicity and potentially a role relation -- do you expect that of Seph?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
you know its scientifically proven that lynching swiss d1 yields a 94.7% chance of town victory regardless of alignment

i read that on the bottom of a snapple cap

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Acro: did you inform Seph of your decision to play as an alt before the game started? Or did he just find out like everyone else did via your thread actions

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
real talk degausser kary scummates third lies in someone who hasn't posted yet swiss indy until proven otherwise do not cop but doc maybe a call if scum lynch d1

gg no re

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
7. dabuz - What's your playstyle? Have we played before? Proudest mafia achievemet?
My playstyle is letting people read me. When I went downtown and took out 3 bad mofos with my automatic, made some nice cash for that risky job...oh wait, you mean in mafiascum? When I won as an Indy in a BBR mafia game.

Is any of the pre-game stuff worth reading so far or can I just wait till the game starts to start reading?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Sephiroth Mafia Day 1 Start

Deadline is at midnight on 8/4/2013 MT

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[0] Swishy:
[0] th3kuzinator:
[0] KevinM:
[0] Degausser:
[0] Kary:
[0] Nabe:
[0] dabuz:
[0] BadWolf28738:
[0] -Masquerain-:
[0] Potassium:
[0] Red Ryu:
[0] Rajam:
[0] Cheerilee:

Not voting: Swishy, th3kuzinator, KevinM, Degausser, Kary, Nabe, dabuz, BadWolf28738, -Masquerain-, Potassium, Red Ryu, Rajam, Cheerilee,

[collapse=Vote Log][/collapse]

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Vote: Degausser

We're lynching him today. This isn't RVS. When he flips scum, Kary goes D2. Swissy will back me on this until it serves his indy wincon not to. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Anything Degausser or Kary say all Day should be taken as null an void, as they will be desperately trying to shield their third mate. I have a hunch it lies somewhere between Rajam, Dabuz, Joey, and Kantrip. Preliminarily Kantrip.

Advice:

Soup: Your bussing is super obvious. Please step your **** up.
Kary: Next time you roll scum please try and not completely wet the bed pre-game. It was your jerky reaction that pointed me in the correct direction in the first place.

@Swiss: I don't particularly make anything of it. You gave him a terse answer to which he replied, tersely. If there is something of value there I would like you to tell me what it is relevant deliberation occurs.

KevinM, hold me.

Cho-cho.

Degausser

Circus|soup
I wanted to believe that you were townie for having the mindset about Kary (hint: it's the post I liked) but instead you come rolling into this thread with a bunch of reads that aren't even substantiated. I'm not asking you for a paragraph, but if you're going to make an accusation the least you can do is back it up. I find your confidence completely fake.

Swishy

Is fake confidence scummy in this case, Jerkus? You seem pretty thirsty for people to substantiate every single thing they say. Are you ever going to reply to my post a page back?

Swishy

Nabe, I know you're usually not one to do this, but what do you think of being my doublevoter?

Top Bottom