• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I'm tanking your question as an implication that you both respect and are willing to follow my lead - with appropriate lines of questioning directed at myself, of course.

So I'll get the ball rolling for you. Talk to me about Cherliee.
This is the Badwolf alt, right? I like it -- the quest to build a better BW.

Nabe won't like that answer I can tell you.
More on this later.

Degausser

Circus|soup
I like the idea of us not waiting for everyone to confirm and just getting **** done.

Swishy town
I find your read a bit presumptuous and I feel that you're giving Swishy far too much credit. I wouldn't lynch him, but I'm certainly not ready to trust him.

@Swishy: If you're to assume that Circus is the dominant head, then am I right to assume that it has been Swiss who has posting? I don't want to read your slot individually. What am I to expect from marshy?

Degausser

Circus|soup
I don't like being town. I rolled town for the nth time and I'm not very pleased with it. I find that I play better as scum but I haven't had a game as scum since MLP.

AKA Wolfy is salty.

:applejack:

I'm not sure of your intention to post this. You're directly appealing to something that shouldn't even be an issue to a townie. Why would you even bother stating that you don't like being town?

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
Jerkus, Swiss has indeed been posting more. Here's a short list of what you can expect from the other half:

1. Thuggin the **** out
2. Hardbodyin *******
3. Swaggin on hos
4. Generally bein a G

Played together for a few years now; you know how I ball. Why even ask this question?

Potato, do you have any thoughts on Badwolf/Karebear?*

*i mostly just wanted to call him potato

Cheerilee

Smash Ace
13. Cheerilee - I like you already. Tell me exactly what mafia experience you have and what of the game you understand. Why choose that name? Who introduced you?
I was introduced to mafia at school when we would play the game on the bus for travel games. I have also played some live games on messenger with friends, but nothing as serious as the games on mafiascum. I think that I'm fairly familiar with most of the lingo being used in the game? I have a trendency to mash up my words, but I (would like to) think that my points get across. Cheerilee is one of my favorite characters from the MLP series, although you can likely guess another one. I was never introduced to smashboards. It would be more accurate to say that I stalked someone from another forum to this site as they would occasionally rant about smash.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I was introduced to mafia at school when we would play the game on the bus for travel games. I have also played some live games on messenger with friends, but nothing as serious as the games on mafiascum. I think that I'm fairly familiar with most of the lingo being used in the game? I have a trendency to mash up my words, but I (would like to) think that my points get across. Cheerilee is one of my favorite characters from the MLP series, although you can likely guess another one. I was never introduced to smashboards. It would be more accurate to say that I stalked someone from another forum to this site as they would occasionally rant about smash.
let's be friends

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I'm not sure of your intention to post this. You're directly appealing to something that shouldn't even be an issue to a townie. Why would you even bother stating that you don't like being town?
They asked for details. I detailed. Ask them.

Luna is best princess.

Cheerilee

Smash Ace
let's be friends
I sent a request!

I don't think it is a simple question. I expect to get reads on Kantrip, RR, Joey. maybe badwolf. But I could get a read on Nabe just as soon as any of them if he didn't want to play coasty and coy as I expect him to.
While you're here, could you clarify this paragraph? I'm assuming RR = Red Ruy, but I don't know who Cantrip or Jeoy is among the current player cast. Is there any particular reason why Badwolf is a maybe? When you say that Nabe is coasty and coy is she RP'ing or is she just normally flirty and uncommitted. Because I normally find those people hardest to read in a given game. Unless I'm misunderstanding you when you mean 'coy' and 'coasty':

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I sent a request!
I noticed. I meant more that we should be friends throughout this game. Our potential friendship outside of this sphere might be valuable but isn't relevant.

While you're here, could you clarify this aragraph? I'm assuming RR = Red Ruy, but I don't know who Cantrip or Jeoy is among the current player cast. Is there any particular reason why Badwolf is a maybe? When you say that Nabe is coasty and coy is she RP'ing or is she just normally flirty and uncommitted. Because I normally find those people hardest to read in a given game. Unless I'm misunderstanding you when you mean 'coy' and 'coasty':

RR is indeed Red Ryu; Kantrip is Potassium, Joey is -Masquerain-
BW is a maybe because how he plays isn't very consistent.r
In my experience, Nabe purposefully avoids the limelight for at least a Day or two.

Cheerilee

Smash Ace
Kary said:
RR is indeed Red Ryu; Kantrip is Potassium, Joey is -Masquerain-
BW is a maybe because how he plays isn't very consistent.r
In my experience, Nabe purposefully avoids the limelight for at least a Day or two.
[/Quote]

With the current wifom that BW introduced, do you have any inclinations towards it being an early scum gambit so he won't be lynched in the early phases of the game? As someone who has played before with him recently, do you think that he has an underlying motive in referencing his alignment. Can I depend on you to read Nabe for me? Or is it going to be more dependent on Nabe offering himself to be readable this game to you so that we can quickly narrow down the scum earlier than later.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
With the current wifom that BW introduced, do you have any inclinations towards it being an early scum gambit so he won't be lynched in the early phases of the game? As someone who has played before with him recently, do you think that he has an underlying motive in referencing his alignment. Can I depend on you to read Nabe for me? Or is it going to be more dependent on Nabe offering himself to be readable this game to you so that we can quickly narrow down the scum earlier than later.[/quote]

BW referencing his alignment is notable, but probably not telling one way or the other.

I can probably get a read on Nabe before it becomes an issue. But you shouldn't be relying on me to do so, anyways.

You're either asking me this stuff to get a read on me, or you're just asking for the sake of it. You don't need to worry about me, so you should probably cool it.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
When you say that Nabe is coasty and coy is she RP'ing or is she just normally flirty and uncommitted. Because I normally find those people hardest to read in a given game. Unless I'm misunderstanding you when you mean 'coy' and 'coasty':

This is the best post I've read in so long. Girlfren you know me so welllll

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
So no one's kidding about Cheerilee being an alt right?

Like, it's definitely a HepAlien situation and we all sincerely believe that, yeah?

Cheerilee isn't my alt. Although I am currently in a state of shock and awe about him coming in at that moment. I have one, but I'm not releasing the name.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I'm Cheerilee. I did it because I thought it'd be a funny join-in when Bad-wolf was mentioning an alt coming in to play the game. I thought it would be funnier if I could complete the game without losing hold of the character, but I character slipped in my second post into the game so I lost having the unique chance to play with people trying to figure out how to meta read me when they had a hard to place player on the roster.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I actually feel better knowing it was you. I wouldn't have enjoyed trying to read a slot that seemed shady from the start.

Top Bottom