• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip's claim, the truth or a lie, he claimed an inno on you.

He Kantrip why did you investigate Swishy?
Thought kuz vs Swishy to be TvS, knew one of them would be the best target, thought kuz might possibly get vigged so decided to go for the slot out of them I thought was more townie to try to confirm it and get a clear.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Man, is this 110% horse****. Order != priority. This actually angered me.

Stickin' to J and waiting to see if others are down to get rid of him (if not I'll join Potato). Slot needs to go and your unwillingness to consider the slot actually makes me want to kill him more before scum kill someone besides you and I'm left with less people willing to off him. Lol @ J liking all the posts revolving around Potato hate when calling him Town yesterday.
Uh, no. People generally say things in order of importance to their mind. It's statement analysis, i.e not saying it's scummy, because text can be different from spoken tone, and people rethink what they type all the time, but it's just a weird way to say it. @J point, yeah, that's bugging me too

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
K actually I'll do it it's whatever.

Dissidia Sephiroth, Town JOAT.

My crumb was this post where I randomly quoted kuz talking about claiming JoaT with no context and said I'm not a play: http://smashboards.com/threads/seph...ght-mt-8-14-2013.339045/page-15#post-15733466

I have 3 one-shot abilities. I have used an Investigate and a Track. The third ability shall remain unnamed, as shall my Track target and result in case I can use it during a mass-claim later to catch my target in a lie. I copped Swishy N1 and got an innocent result.
no

Lynch scum Pota who is still scum, a crumb doesn't change ****. On scumflip I get to interrogate Marshy. On townflip we have a Swishy clear, which is extremely valuable right now. Let's hear the Track target, they can claim what they did on the Night in question

Vote: Potato

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also I would go so far as to say that Kantplay is confirmed scum for not responding to who he's tracked already.

He's posted elsewhere today, he has alerts that say we're posting here and he could easily post the results

However he has not, and I'm going to assume that's because he has to collude with his partners.

I'm 100 percent serious about this btw.

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
What? I'm looking at his posts right now and he hasn't posted outside this thread since the claim.

Regardless, I'm down with Nabe's course of action and Kevin's willingness to go Potato gets the lynch to 5 because Ruy will join sooner or later. Though I'm not answering **** on a scumflip, don't bother.

Vote: Potato

Swishy

Uh, no. People generally say things in order of importance to their mind. It's statement analysis, i.e not saying it's scummy, because text can be different from spoken tone, and people rethink what they type all the time, but it's just a weird way to say it. @J point, yeah, that's bugging me too
Sure, it's just annoying cuz when I was typing it I was thinking, 'Maybe I should change the order before someone calls it scummy for not saying scummy first and foremost and blow steam out of the wagon' but said **** it and something similar happened.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I just got in the thread now. Been elsewhere on the site but don't want to deal with mafia at the moment.

I wanted to hold onto the Track target in case I could wait for a mass-claim and catch someone in a lie. More importantly, it pressures everyone to tell the truth about where they went because they don't know who I Tracked. If you guys are gonna be stupid about this though and force me to out my leverage and even lynch me off of NOTHING then that is bull****.

All Nabe has on me is qualms with my points against kuz. There is no reason to be lynching me right now. For **** sakes, Swishy you're gonna regret doubting your initially correct read.

Orbo vs Swishy was TvT unless Swishy is a godfather. Look heavily at Nabe and KevinM, their play is absolute ****.

Good luck town.

Third ability was a one-shot doctor

Rajam

Smash Champion
-Masquerain- analysis
~ Part II: Connections ~
Mafia Ninja Hammerer

BadWolf28738

Cheerilee > Acrostic
  • #54: Cheerilee not knowing who was Joey (or Jeoy).
  • #63: Cheerilee "<3'ing" Joey's #61.
  • #211: Joey not liking my #192, questioning some of Kuz motives on Degausser, "weird" read on Kary, asking for clarification from Cheerilee due to his vote on Kary, says Degausser is "eh", not ok with Potassium's push on Kuz and asking where did Swishy say Kary was town; votes me, and says Cheerilee would be next if not me.
  • #228: Joey answers to dabuz, insisting my #192 was terrible and explains why he didn't vote the other two.
  • #229: Cheerilee's response to Joey's #211.
  • #397: Acrostic worried about Joey, dabuz and me being lurkers.
dabuz
  • #222: dabuz confuses at who was Kuz addressing his #217 (it was at Potassium, not Joey), and asks Joey why he voted me at the end instead of players like Cheerilee and Potassium.
  • #228: Joey answers to dabuz, insisting my #192 was terrible and explains why he didn't vote the other two.
Degausser

• #76: Degausser quoting Cheerilee calling Joey as Jeoy in #54, regarding Degausser suspecting Cheerilee being an alt.
  • #195: Degausser implying Joey is vig bait.
  • #202: Degausser seeing Joey on thread and guessing he'll leave without saying anything. Joey liked this post.
  • #211: Joey not liking my #192, questioning some of Kuz motives on Degausser, "weird" read on Kary, asking for clarification from Cheerilee due to his vote on Kary, says Degausser is "eh", not ok with Potassium's push on Kuz and asking where did Swishy say Kary was town; votes me, and says Cheerilee would be next if not me.
  • #212: Joey joins KevinM's #208 and also questions Degausser.
  • #214: Joey not agreeing with Degausser's observation on Kary in #213.
  • #215: Degausser's response to #214.
  • #241: Degausser supports Joey's logic on me in his #211.
  • #328: Degausser got town vibes from Joey's #211.
  • #413: Joey extends his V/LA, asks Kary for his read on Degausser, doesn't like Swishy framing Kuz for scummreading the people voting him when Joey thinks it happened the other way around.
  • #418: Joey asks for more clarification from Kary regarding his town-read on Degausser.
  • #456: Joey tells Swishy to step up his game, refuses to believe Kary and Potassium can't be plays, says he needs to reread some, ask KevinM for clarification on Kary and why his vote is on Degausser rather than Kary.
  • #590: Degausser with a town-lean read on Joey.
Kary

• #39: Kary answering a question saying he expects to get reads on Joey, RR, BadWolf.
  • #59: Kary answering Cheerilee's #54 regarding Joey (among others).
  • #231: Kary puts Joey in the "low suspicion level" category.
  • #413: Joey extends his V/LA, asks Kary for his read on Degausser, doesn't like Swishy framing Kuz for scummreading the people voting him when Joey thinks it happened the other way around.
  • #417: Kary says to Joey he reads Degausser more as town.
  • #418: Joey asks for more clarification from Kary regarding his town-read on Degausser.
  • #421: Kary explains to Joey his town read on Degausser.
  • #456: Joey tells Swishy to step up his game, refuses to believe Kary and Potassium can't be plays, says he needs to reread some, ask KevinM for clarification on Kary and why his vote is on Degausser rather than Kary.
  • #502: Kary has a town lean on Swishy; says Swishy being a **** to Joey doesn't make him any favour though.
KevinM

• #208: Joey liked this post of KevinM.
  • #359: KevinM demanding more content from Joey and BadWolf.
-Masquerain- posts

• #61: Joey's 1st post, confirming.
  • #77: Joey wondering about "Jeoy".
  • #94: Joey excusing himself in advance for his absence.
  • #220: Joey sees Potassium's response and halts the discussion regarding the point it seems.
  • #263: Joey declaring V/LA.
  • #432: Joey answers Swishy, defending his posture on #413.
  • #449: Joey gives some johns and says my wagon is pointless.
Nabe

• #514: Nabe agrees on Joey being legit.
Potassium

• #218: Potassium adressess Joey's #211.
  • #220: Joey sees Potassium's response and halts the discussion regarding the point it seems.
  • #224: Potassium notes dabuz' confusion.
  • #478: Potassium decides to ignore Joey because of his random defending.
  • #490: Potassium says to Kuz that Joey is just stating his problems with other people's reads instead of scumhuning.
Rajam

• #449: Joey gives some johns and says my wagon is pointless.
Red Ryu

Swishy
  • #14: Swishy's question to Joey.
  • #427: Swishy yellin' at Joey's #413, calling him bad.
  • #428: Doesn't trust Joey joining the relevant wagons.
  • #432: Joey answers Swishy, defending his posture on #413.
  • #448: Swishy doesn't recognize Joey as one of his "followers", says Joey is wrong and that he ignored that Kary and Potassium aren't plays.
  • #461: Swishy explains to Joey his discomfort with Kuz and sorta sees an irony in Joey criticizing Potassium's case on Kuz but not the other way around.
th3kuzinator

• #23: Joey liked this post of Kuz.
  • #114: Kuz mentioning Joey as a possible third scummate of Degausser and Kary.
  • #300: Joey liked this post of Kuz.
  • #415: Kuz "ding ding dings" Joey's #413. I'm guessing it means Kuz thinks Joey is right there?
  • #438: Kuz again says Joey got it right.
  • #441: Kuz ordering RR and Joey to join his wagon on Kary.
  • #446: Kuz asks Swishy since when were Joey, RR, Acro, KevinM his supporters.
  • #447: Kuz not ok with Swishy dismissing Joey's #413.
  • #459: Kuz loves Joey's #456.
  • #464: Kuz criticizing Swishy's reprimendal on Joey when he thinks Joey is on spot.
  • #484: Kuz asking Potassium if actually believes what he said in his #478 regarding Joey.
  • #553: Kuz says Joey will join Degausser's wagon.
  • #624: Kuz calls Nabe, RR and Joey town.
-Masquerain- analysis
~ Part III: My reads based on connections ~
Mafia Ninja Hammerer

BadWolf28738
  • Null.
Cheerilee > Acrostic

• In #397 Acro throws Joey's name mixed between other two (me and dabuz; I know I'm town and dabuz is confirmed) as lurkers but doesn't do anything regarding this. Note how in #211 Joey has Acrostic as 2nd scum pick but after #228 and #229 basically Masquerain drops this and never mentions Cheerilee/Acro again. Could be an early attempt to either distance and/or "leave a register of pursuing". Scum lean.
Kary

• Joey's #211 is sorta wishy-washy regarding Kary, but at the end I think is mostly a defense (more clear in #214). I don't think scum-Joey would jump to defend a scum-partner that early and from weak accusations. In #413, Joey mentions he doesn't remember well if Kary had a scumread on Degausser or not. I think scum wouldn't forget at whom their scum partners are pursuing. In #418, Joey goes further regarding Kary's read on Degausser; I think Joey wouldn't bother in asking more stuff if Kary were his scumpartner. Town.
KevinM

• Both in #208 and #212 Joey joins KevinM's pressure on Degausser regarding his#194, but in a "behind the curtain" manner, not risking his own throat. This "support" reeks to endorsing responsibility to KevinM in case of flip (which happened). Also, assuming Kary town, Joey's #456 asking for explanations from KevM doesn't make sense if KevM were scum. Town.
Nabe

• Null.
Potassium
  • Interaction from #211 to #220 isn't indicative of any connection/disconnection imo, since they discuss over a minor thing/confusion (whether Swishy was reading Kary as town or not). Note though that in #211 Joey finish his paragraph about Kantrip asking him if he had more reasons on kuz. In the next posts they just discuss about this Kary-town thing explained earlier but don't address the former issue. Slight scum lean here. After several posts, in #456 Joey throws Kantrip name as "why can't he be a play" along with Kary. mmm could go either way; no lean. #478 I don't even understand the purpose of posting that. Slight scum lean. #490 is probably the "strongest" disconnection, but without Joey being in real danger of being lynched or even under some pressure, it's hard to give this more weight. Slight town lean. Overall, many things could just go either way (SvT or SvS), some lean more to one of these alternatives and others lean the opposite; but, none of them is strong at all. At the end I can't decide for which side the balance inclines. Based on these connections, Null.
Red Ryu

• Null.
Swishy

• Willing to buy the fight that begins in #413. Specially in #432, where Joey directly undermines the way Swishy was joining kuz wagon looks like something scum deffinitely would not make to a scum partner, regardless of kuz' alignment. #448 Swishy also mentions how Joey ignores relevant points. All post looks legit imo. #432 is the key here. Town.
th3kuzinator

• #413: with Swishy most likely being town, last paragraph in this post could've left Joey in a bad position with a kuz scum flip, and well positioned with a kuz town flip, which makes me lean towards kuz' slot being more in the town side. I don't get much from the next posts in which kuz and Joey side with each other, since it's safe to do if kuz believes the point Joey brought was right (he attacked the people on his wagon first), regardless of his alignment. Overall, slight town lean based on the first thing.

Swishy

Nabe, why the hell is me being cleared so valuable?

Potato, why aren't you voting J? He's still my first choice and have no idea what your vote is supposed to accomplish. I'ma be hella ****ing damn pissed if you're Town and didn't vote his grimy ass when us doubling on him would pit him at -1 at which point we would just need a hammer and could even force a deadlock.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Where is there merit to my slot? Can you even quote me a post where someone, anyone, has detailed why I am scum besides #hbc #swag #different.

Swishy

Vote: J

Dat deadlock. **** y'all wagons, **** deferring to other ******' reads when that ****ed me yesterday. This is thug life.

I've always wanted to hardbody you J, I'm not sure if I've ever told you that. I'm glad I can finally make it a reality.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Dat deadlock. **** y'all wagons, **** deferring to other *****s' reads when that ****ed me yesterday. This is thug life.

I've always wanted to hardbody you J, I'm not sure if I've ever told you that. I'm glad I can finally make it a reality.
I don't like you this game.

Vote Kantrip

Swishy

Don't care Ruy, J it is.

Orbo, Rajam, keep your votes on J. The other wagon needs one of us to go through so force them to switch instead.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Again, marshy, you have no reason to lynch me so I'm just gonna keep going on with my life in this game by ignoring the votes on me due to them holding no weight.

Swishy

:rolleyes:

I'm not the one holding up thos dayphase. Look, Ruy.

Just copy paste and we're done. Easiest thing you'll ever do. Besides, Potato isn't even -1.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Marshy how convientient is it he claimed a JOAT to 2 of 3 roles flipped, miller and cop have flipped, and he has a one shot doc.

In addition him playing the, "I didn't really use my track" and "I copped Marshy and not Kuz" when Kuz was his strongest scum read.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
No **** that, I'm not letting Kantplay say he's not claiming who he tracked last night, he needs to say what it is and that player either confirms or denies.

We have information he's with holding on a slot we should just fkn lynch.

Stop being idiots, stop wagon hopping.

Swishy

I can make Potato -1, yes, but you can make J -0. I don't give a **** about ANY of that reasoning, I'm judging based on play.

Orbo, Rajam, I need y'all to be strongminded and not budge cuz I don't trust these mother****ers to EVER take care of our J problem if we don't grab them by the throat and wring them the **** out today 'til they hammer. Zero ****s about their reasoning need to be given right now. Thug life.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You think I'm going to pull punches on a lynch?

Hardly.

I'd rather have information going since the only scum we've nailed thus far is them shooting themselves in the ****ing foot.

Top Bottom