• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
Process of elimination + playing like scum. Are you onboard with the new age HBC? Anyone besides Potato you're interested in? I'm assuming a 3-man team.

Swishy

Dinosaurs, I'm fine with all kinds of wars
Knives and swords, lions, tigers, bitin' boars
Lightning striking, Viking hordes
Fighting heightened, violence soars

HARDBODY

Kantrip

Kantplay
Badwolf lynch was stupid but could have been stupider.

[5] BadWolf28738: Red Ryu, Swishy, Orboknown, Rajam, Nabe,
Like I said before the lynch, it's hard to find scum on a policy lynch because it's such an easy lynch and doesn't need scum's help to take off. What's worse is that you can't penalize anyone for being on it because it's just so easy to agree with the lynch at no consequence.

That said, I think if there was scum on the wagon it was Nabe (keep in mind, intentions-wise, he didn't know he was hammering) and that J is also worth looking into. I'll need to reread to be sure.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Very possible this setup has role/role balance rather than pos/neg
See: BW probably hated, Kuz/Orb hero claim, Joy ninja hammerer flip
Expecting godfather counter
Expecting doc/strongman counter
Given DG traditions of smalls, mafia is probably GF strongman ninja hammerer, with an indy, probably SK because Seph
Orbo town 1000% cemented on BW hated townie flip
How the hell did Nabe know there was a cop? Where did the godfather prediction come from?

Slip?

Swishy

I'm having a hard time rationalizing why Nabescum cockblocks the kuz wagon the way he did yesterday. It's loudness is incongruent with what I've seen of his scumplay and reminds me of his whiteknighting of BarDulL in Scooter Pilgrim. He also interacted with Joey in a way that I rarely see scumbuddies do.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Could you lay out what you're talking about with the Joey thing and describe the similarity between Scooter Pilgrim and this?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Badwolf needs to stop playing like crap is more like it, intentionally prod dodging in the background, I auto lynch these players.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*taps foot*

HBC lynched Badwolf for no reason whatsoever when he was obvtown in his first post of the gog damn game.

The only reason I am being pushed to lynch at the current time is because I am against the HBC this game because nothing about it has been correct. *looks at past lynches* Another reason that I am being pushed is because I had a difference of opinion from the majority. I'm not gonna just shut up and be lynched but there is literally no case on me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
J give me the next best option and why. I don't need to hear you complaining about anything, I want to hear your direction.

Swishy

I was scum in Scooter Pilgrim. BarDulL kept saying things that made everyone want to jump headfirst off a cliff. I took advantage of this and assembled the HBC for a ballin' D1 wagon. However, Nabe recognized he was Town as a result of their previous love affair and spent the dayphase shouting down the lynch and telling haters to go **** themselves which helped Bard live along with his claim. Love really does make you do crazy things.

The Joey thing is an ancient secret I am not at liberty to publicly dispose.

Swishy

As in, Nabe's similar approach to kuz and pushing his own choice makes me think Town. As scum, I doubt he'd so openly defend his buddy and would instead just let it roll or even bus. If Nabe was scum and kuz Town, I think he'd just let it go through and not go out of his way to stick to that slot being confirmed innocent on a BWolf lynch. That coupled with that Joey comment and the earlygame comment he had to me and yeah, that's enough.

Kantrip

Kantplay
As in, Nabe's similar approach to kuz and pushing his own choice makes me think Town. As scum, I doubt he'd so openly defend his buddy and would instead just let it roll or even bus. If Nabe was scum and kuz Town, I think he'd just let it go through and not go out of his way to stick to that slot being confirmed innocent on a BWolf lynch. That coupled with that Joey comment and the earlygame comment he had to me and yeah, that's enough.
Alright, so why the turnaround on my slot?

Swishy

I have stronger townreads on the slots mentioned and outside of that circle leaves J, you, and Orbo.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay, so PoE.

In the case that 2 of those choices are town (we'll say me and Orbo), where do you look next? Rajam? Ruy? Kev?

Swishy

...Who gives a ****? I worry about it when I have to and adjust when forced. I'm not gonna sit here micromanaging reads I'm comfortable with days before necessary.

Damn, this is why i usually just don't bother answering other ******' questions.

Swishy

I would probably just go back to Orbo and MAYBE consider Nabe. You being town would literally mean both slots spent the entirety of this game with a 100% failure rate at even considering scum. kuz pissed me the **** off with his terrible reads and general ****posting. You now have me thinking of how badly I wished death on that slot. **** everyone who ****ed that up yesterday, that **** was bagged and a claim made everyone flinch. Garbage.

That said, I'm not looking for a 1-2 punch if that's what it cane off as. I still need to talk to Swiss and might just relegate the lynches later to Swiss and my townreads. Except J. He needs to die.

Swishy

*taps foot*
I never wanted it to be this way.

We could have been friends. We could have ruled together like Skies. We could have been HBC. But you spat in my face and turned your back on the crew when it reached out for you. You opposed their advances to victory in unity and instead decided that flirting with Nabe was a more productive avenue. You saw our wagon and threw stones at it, placing spikes to air us out on our trip home.

But it's okay. It's fine. The HBC is like taxes and stupidity in that we will last forever. We're like the government in that if you **** with us we'll leave you stuck. We're more than just an elite force of ballers armed to **** ****** up hardbody beyond comprehension; we will be here after everyone currently in this room has passed. There had been HBCs before the word HBC was ever uttered. There have been games where people commonly associated with the HBC were absent but still one arose. Failure to retaliate would be betraying the HBCs of games past.

You asked for this; I'm merely delivering.

Swishy

You were wrong twice, that means Marshy is scum according to Ryker.

Swiss in turn agreed with you, that means Swiss is scum according to Ryker.

And I am super paranoid atm.
Is this serious?

Dude, YOU AND SWISS were the ones who wanted BWolf, I hopped on the ride cuz I was sick of Town running around like dumbasses unable to push through a simple lynch. kuz would be dead, and J as well regardless.

Also, who gives a **** what Ryker says? That dude is probably THE worst player when it comes to getting any sort of decent read on me. He was right anout my alignment literally once, and even then it was probably a read from his hydra partner. Plus, the time he even said that **** you're referring to HE WAS SCUM.

What the **** Ruy? I know you know all this **** cuz you were in those games so I'm sitting asking myself if you are really doing something this dumb. Way to take a **** on my townread.

As for the Swiss thing, I don't know what that is but it's likely terrible as well.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, inactivity is v. Poor from me. Will have to reread this game. In meetings all tomorrow and just hired a new guy to come into my team. Bw town surprises.
Will update asap, we on 1 atcost of 3?

Marshy will log into qt tomorrow lunch I hope.

Who replaced kuz slot?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm paranoid, deal with it Marshy.

Give me a reason to lynch J, I don't care for I case what did he do to warrant it?

I'd rather have Kantrip.

Top Bottom