• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
Why is Kuz scum? Marshy, what the **** are you doing?
kuz is scummy as all ****, open your eyes.

I'm not sure how you're asking me what I'm doing, did we not just hydra a little while ago? You know my style by now.

Why even the double standard with kuz? Dude has been calling me SK all game, and you didn't even question why (even after being proven wrong) but people pushing him without stated reasoning is a horrible sin? This game is just like The Wall and kuz is Throne; ****tyass reads covered in a facade of confidence shoving it down everyone's throat while constantly cutting down my opinion. I could've sworn I was playing with a Ryker alt. The way I'm with Karebear and Potato are similar to the way I treated Macman/Seph/Inferno; my early game reads dictate my future play and I prefer reevaluating when forced because I trust in them. You noted this in one of your D1 posts when kuz was coming at my slot.

There's also no way in **** Acro's play was protown, what the ****? He literally spent all of D1 sitting on Karebear (a horrendous D1 play) and then started crying about how inactives wouldn't post and making some awful comparison of Swishy/KevinM/kuz to the Holy Trinity before replacing. J came in and made a ****tyass post that made half this game want to vomit and stab their eyes

Seriously, you mentioned dreaming earlier and you have me believing you woke up thinking you're in bizarro world similar to your dreams. It's hard enough getting this ***** lynched without people hopping out the woodworks with weak cases. I don't think either of us want a repeat of The Wall where our slot spent 4 ****ing dayphases telling Town to lynch blatant scum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Anyone who wants kuz gone is a friend of mine, and it doesn't look to me like you really do.

You literally just agreed with me. Don't know if trolling or truly believing what you are saying.

Potato said:
This entire post is bull****. I don't even know why I am responding to it but it's such a huge chainsaw defense that Nabe definitely gets looked at next after kuz flips scum. All your points here are either entirely wrong or hugely twisting my words. **** you.
How is this any different from the way Kuzi responded to your case on him? You are a complete hypocrite at this moment by telling Nabe that you aren't going to respond to him and that every and all his points are just twisting his words and telling him to go **** himself. This OMGUS attack on Nabe is just extremely knee-jerk and I do not see the town intent in this post of yours.

Swishy

J, I have a hard as **** time believing you don't have a solid read on Karebear.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright question time:

What happens if Kuzi flips town? No one is bringing up this option. People continously say Kuzi's play was grimy but do not say why besides two points that I find weak. That is the Joey connection and the fact that he pushed DG and got a lynch. Even in Swishy's most recent post the push from him seems more personal based on the fact that Kuzi has been chiding him all game and calling him Indy. To me, the early banter from Kuzi was moreso dictacted at Kuzi because he in most games just calls Swiss as indy or mafia depending on the situation.

Seriously the cluster**** of HBC that is this Kuzi lynch is a load of bull.

Swishy

**** outta hear misconstruing my words J, I've harbored a kuz suspicion all game; don't trivialize it to some bull**** like that. If he flips Town, we just lynch someone who's scum. No ****.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, I have a hard as **** time believing you don't have a solid read on Karebear.

I don't and I've told you in the past I have a hard time reading him in most situations. The only game I have read him correctly recently has been the newbie mafia game that ended last. Kary to me is a null and untill otherwise I am still looking into him more. Some games I have a hard time finding my footing because of the types of players in the game. Most of the people in this game are some of my hardest people I have trouble reading besides the ones who have died already. BW is another one I feel I can read with confidence but he is also lurking. You I have a solid read on which is town as **** but I have no desire to go along with the Kuzi lynch at this time.

Kary/Nabe/Ruy/Potato/KevinM/Rajam/Kuzi are all people I've either mislynched or trusted wrongly and I have a very low confidence level in my terms of reading them so yes I am taking my time and yes I am being cautious but that's just how I need to play this game. Nothing has stuck out for me yet but I know if I continue to try and figure things out I'll find something to grasp onto which will help me be more of an influential player. Or I may just go bat****-crazy on the fact of how things are going at the current time and just snap with something to correct.

At the moment, the more and more the Kuzi case devolves, the more and more I actually do not want Kuzi lynched because I feel the lynch is unjustified and will literally just be another DG lynch.

Marshy, I'm having trouble, help me walk through clearly as to why Kuzi needs to be lynched besides the personal stuff and also your courses of actions if you are wrong and who fits with Kuzi.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
**** outta hear misconstruing my words J, I've harbored a kuz suspicion all game; don't trivialize it to some bull**** like that. If he flips Town, we just lynch someone who's scum. No ****.

You and I both know that's a bull**** answer.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You literally just agreed with me. Don't know if trolling or truly believing what you are saying.

How is this any different from the way Kuzi responded to your case on him? You are a complete hypocrite at this moment by telling Nabe that you aren't going to respond to him and that every and all his points are just twisting his words and telling him to go **** himself. This OMGUS attack on Nabe is just extremely knee-jerk and I do not see the town intent in this post of yours.
Umm, in several ways.

1. This isn't a case on me.

Well I guess that about wraps it up on its own. Nabe isn't even making a case on me so the reactions can't even be compared. If Nabe were to make a case on me I might actually look at it for more than a pile of ****.

Kantrip

Kantplay
J's probably town and just wanted to seem cool by pointing out all his retrospect reads. Being right feels good so I'm sure that played a part. Kuz then Nabe.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alright question time:

What happens if Kuzi flips town? No one is bringing up this option. People continously say Kuzi's play was grimy but do not say why besides two points that I find weak. That is the Joey connection and the fact that he pushed DG and got a lynch. Even in Swishy's most recent post the push from him seems more personal based on the fact that Kuzi has been chiding him all game and calling him Indy. To me, the early banter from Kuzi was moreso dictacted at Kuzi because he in most games just calls Swiss as indy or mafia depending on the situation.

Seriously the cluster**** of HBC that is this Kuzi lynch is a load of bull.
Nabe looks terrible regardless of kuzi's flip.

But honestly if kuzi flips town I'll let myself get lynched, I'm pretty confident in this.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Also what you said in that post is a lie. I have pointed out A LOT more about kuz's play that is grimy. Take a look at his RVS posts. Then take a look at his votes all day. Then take a look at how many questions he answers sufficiently. Or maybe how many reads he explains? Or perhaps his willingness to reconsider things? Maybe his disregard for me pointing out interactions between his proposed scumteam? He didn't even address that. Hell, look at anything kuzi did and tell me you are okay with it. And how about now? Where is he? He promised scumpicks after reassessing, but all I saw was him asking everyone for their next pick after him and then disappearing. Why is that reason to look elsewhere? Why has he earned that? The correct answer is that he hasn't, and anyone letting off him right now is either dumb or his partner.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Umm, in several ways.

1. This isn't a case on me.

Well I guess that about wraps it up on its own. Nabe isn't even making a case on me so the reactions can't even be compared. If Nabe were to make a case on me I might actually look at it for more than a pile of ****.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also what you said in that post is a lie. I have pointed out A LOT more about kuz's play that is grimy. Take a look at his RVS posts. Then take a look at his votes all day. Then take a look at how many questions he answers sufficiently. Or maybe how many reads he explains? Or perhaps his willingness to reconsider things? Maybe his disregard for me pointing out interactions between his proposed scumteam? He didn't even address that. Hell, look at anything kuzi did and tell me you are okay with it. And how about now? Where is he? He promised scumpicks after reassessing, but all I saw was him asking everyone for their next pick after him and then disappearing. Why is that reason to look elsewhere? Why has he earned that? The correct answer is that he hasn't, and anyone letting off him right now is either dumb or his partner.
This is more legitimate though.

Swishy

While I'd love to help you J, I don't think I can. You're essentially asking me to make a case and you know I stay away from those. Of the games we've played together, when did I indulge anyone on that? And while I do have people to look at dependent on the flip, the last time I stated that (we go kuz D2 on a Degauss townflip) it flew back in my face and decreased the effectiveness of which I could hound somebody; I'd rather blindside them. That, and I really don't trust your slot.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I do think Kuz should claim regardless on whether I think Nabe has a point or not.

No one is gonna back down from him, more so with now a potential connection to Joey and how he hounded and pushed a ML with some shady ways he went about it.

I'm not sure if Kuz is the right move, at least not til I learn more about the others. (Kuz, Rajam, Badwolf, Kantrip, J)

Kantrip

Kantplay
What's Nabe's point, exactly? That I'm scum? For...?

I really think he's just being opportunistic and doesn't have anything on me that he can call scum intent.

Swishy

Let's play a game of follow the Swiss.

Basically you do what Swiss says and if you don't immediately start winning you assume he is scum and lynch him.

This is a time tested plan which has ensured multiple town victories. I do not feel the need to highlight my credentials.

Swiss says lynch Kuz.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Your wording impies you think he is making **** up, but you don't actually address nor discuss what about his points about Kuz do or don't hold wieght as a rebuttal. You say he is full of **** but make no attempt to ask him for reasoning, just that Nabe is dumb/scum.

As scum, for example, does he gain to make a play by trying to ML you and then walking it off with Kuz, people aren't gonna forget Kuz with Swishy around and you flipping town.

So what about this ir trying to look at why Kux doesn't agree with your comments, not case mind you, on how you addressed him and how Kuz is as a person.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Your wording impies you think he is making **** up, but you don't actually address nor discuss what about his points about Kuz do or don't hold wieght as a rebuttal. You say he is full of **** but make no attempt to ask him for reasoning, just that Nabe is dumb/scum.

As scum, for example, does he gain to make a play by trying to ML you and then walking it off with Kuz, people aren't gonna forget Kuz with Swishy around and you flipping town.

So what about this ir trying to look at why Kux doesn't agree with your comments, not case mind you, on how you addressed him and how Kuz is as a person.
In a hypothetical 3-man team when they've already lost one, Nabe can't really afford to lose kuz toDay if they're both scum, y'dig? It's not always about public image when you're down a member after one phase.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

Also don't ever compare someone to Watch The Throne, we ball hard even when losing :D

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Fkn, Vig on badwolf please.

Scum Left between Kuz/J/Nabe/Rajam

Rajam/Nabe can't be same squad and thus are independent of the others flip.

Badwolf start playing this ****ing game instead of being a piece of **** seriously.
If Kuz flips town, which shouldn't happen but if he does.

I most likely die tonight.

Scum team would be Swiss/J/Nabe.

That would be the only explanation for Kuz flipping town.

Kuz flips scum then the scum team is exactly who I have in my previous post.
Also lets not forget this plz

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
sigh

can we please stop defending kuz when he cannot even be bothered to defend himself

can we please stop thinking that kantrip getting his knickers in a twist makes him scum

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Nabe stop trying to stop a lynch that was set-up yesterday because a majority of the player base was in agreement that Kuz vs DG could not be TvT.

Besides I already laid out the rest of the game for you in the post above you, stop killing my vibe.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Sephiroth Mafia Day 2

Deadline will end at Midnight MT on 8/12/2013

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

[0] Swishy:
[3] th3kuzinator: Swishy, Potassium, Kary,
[0] KevinM:
[0] Kary:
[0] Nabe:
[0] BadWolf28738:
[2] Potassium: Nabe, Red Ryu,
[0] Red Ryu:
[0] Rajam:
[0] J:

[5] Not voting: th3kuzinator, KevinM, BadWolf28738, Rajam, J,

[collapse=Vote Log Day 2]Swishy: Votes th3kuzinator
Potassium: Votes th3kuzinator
Kary: Votes th3kuzinator
Red Ryu: Votes th3kuzinator > Unvotes > Votes Potassium
Nabe: Votes Potassium[/collapse]

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I'll say it again. THAT. WASN'T. A. CASE.

I was just quoting all my stuff against kuz yesterDay to prove that there was things against him yesterDay. J himself, IN HIS CATCHUP POST, said that I had stuff against kuz yesterDay. I can quote it if you are all too ****ing dense to read. So why does J have a problem with the very stuff he agreed with in his catchup post?

What.

The.

Nomenclature aside, you were asked for a Kuz case, and that's what you produced. But I can't figure out how my mind made such a leap.

it's like I left and came back, and there still wasn't a kuz case
My post before yours.

Here Nabe, I'll start you off with some light reading.
Your direct response, containing a list of points about Kuz.
This is a compilation of things I've already said regarding kuz during D1. Note that he insists there is no case against him
The underlined implication that these things you said in D1 make up the case that Kuz insists doesn't exist.

So hey, let's get the actual Kuz case straight after my terrible stupid mistake (and btw sry bout that #YOLO):

Kuz's reads that he spouted out of his *** in RVS: Degauss Kary and Potassium scum, Swishy Serial Killer, Nabe obvtown.

People asked for clarification on Nabe and got nothing. Kuz's votes all Day bounced between his "scumteam that he had pinned in RVS" until he pushed a mislynch on the one that was easiest. Everyone agreed to go after kuz on a townflip and now they're letting him slide as he lurks even though he promised me he would give me his next scumpicks. He tried to get me to tell him who I was looking at besides him to see if he could redirect my attention, but I refused him. He is now nowhere to be found as his probable scummate Nabe (either that or just immensely dense Nabe) chainsaw defends him by attacking me since I'm an easy player to attack and causes really stupid players like Red Ruy to actually reconsider the lynch.

It's uncanny how bad DGames players really are, and you call me Kantplay.
Did Kuz' votes really bounce? I can't say I've seen any demonstration of that as a fact, nor have my own observations even suggested that, but maybe I'm just stupid~ I'm sorry that "everyone" is letting your L-2 scumread "slide", which of course correctly suggests that people are passively letting Kuz off the proverbial hook, rather than challenging the existence of a hook at all. My apologies for the "chainsaw" -- I only did it because I thought it was actually a systematic teardown of every point in your case against Kuz. Of course, since it wasn't a case, my response was really only an unfair sleight against you on a personal level.
For the record, kuz's early scumreads were all "easy mislynches" and his serial killer read was to detract reputation from his most feared power slot that could be dangerous to him. His targets are so ****ing obvious and he has already led a mislynch. What, do you idiots need a cop guilty on play like this to realize it's balls?
Thanks! My own opinion on this was that "easy mislynches" are often "bad scum players", and that Kuz' serial killer read could be valid, but my opinion has to be wrong. After all, this interpretation offered by you here is clearly the only possible valid interpretation, and therefore is fact.
Red Ruy, you're viewing. Put your goddamn vote back on and sit there until we get a claim from this scummer so we can lynch his ***
You make a persuasive argument here. My allegations that this is a wagon driven by hardbody pushes were heinously misplaced.
What is there to answer for? He misconstrued my quoting of previous posts as a "case" and ridiculed it as such. If you laugh at a garbage truck for its viability in drag racing you're not really doing it justice.
Again, sorry! My apologies for misconstruing a series of points on a player as a case, immediately after another player asked you for a case. I eagerly await the actual case on Kuz.

#HBC | Nabe

L-3*

So here's a fun fact:

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME WITH THIS? THAT YOU EVEN THINK YOUR WAGON IS NOT INHERENTLY ******** MAKES ME REGRET BEING BORN

KANTRIP CANNOT BE THIS STUPID AS TOWN, THIS IS BELOW KANTPLAY TO A NEW LEVEL OF, IF HE IS TOWN, ACTUALLY NOT SPEAKING ENGLISH

VOTE: POTASSIUM

#HBC | Nabe

marshy, I'll talk to you later, Swiss can rightly **** off.

This entire post is bull****. I don't even know why I am responding to it but it's such a huge chainsaw defense that Nabe definitely gets looked at next after kuz flips scum. All your points here are either entirely wrong or hugely twisting my words. **** you.
Do you want me to break down every single word into dictionary references to show you the accuracy of my translation and analysis of your post? Because I will do it, the thing I have not done since my earliest days of mafia: I will meticulously waste my time piecing together every single syllable and tracing ancient Latin roots like a crime scene documentation until your quivering form whimpers at my feet, not even for the game, but to match the sheer hatred I bear you right now.

Swishy

marshy, I'll talk to you later, Swiss can rightly **** off
Well it's hardly my fault he drew scum.

We're applying the necessary pressure and wagonning in order to achieve the optimal lynch - if you have an issue with this you can contact our support team www.idgaf.com

At this late stage it is clear the Kuz lynch will go through - your attempts to stop it and shove the lynch onto Potassium have been acknowledged.

Swishy

I just got fired. I fail to see the humour in this.
Don't worry - any job that fires you for something petty wasn't worth working for. If you got fired for something big then major ****in props you got yourself an anecdote for later in life - having good stories to tell people over a beer makes it so much easier to get to know people and make new friends. I can't recount the number of times I've been glad to fall back on my stories from when I got fired from my old job or my encounters with the law.

Tell that to a girl in a bar, chuck in a bit of character and mystique and you got yourself some guaranteed business time. Think of it as playing scum IRL.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
sigh

can we please stop defending kuz when he cannot even be bothered to defend himself

can we please stop thinking that kantrip getting his knickers in a twist makes him scum
If Kuz doesn't post back some content and goes back to using his phone time to post snarky remarks, I'm 100% for ending him then.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Don't worry - any job that fires you for something petty wasn't worth working for. If you got fired for something big then major ****in props you got yourself an anecdote for later in life - having good stories to tell people over a beer makes it so much easier to get to know people and make new friends. I can't recount the number of times I've been glad to fall back on my stories from when I got fired from my old job or my encounters with the law.

Tell that to a girl in a bar, chuck in a bit of character and mystique and you got yourself some guaranteed business time. Think of it as playing scum IRL.

Thanks, this actually makes my day better.

I hated my job anyway, it's just I now have to pay for college somehow.

:applejack:

Top Bottom