• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Selena Gomez....

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I aint no predator...but god help me if im wrong for not wishing im part of her shows an shes 18 or im 16 again an once again im part of her shows or movies cuz...

Id beat....(ghetto terminology)

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Maybe "stupid" isn't the right word.

Manufactured, synthetic, artificial, -- or just plain fake; bromidic, hackneyed, trite, frayed, cliched -- or just plain overused; base, contemptible, paltry -- just plain despicable; docile, manipulatable, unconscionable, herd-like, sheepish -- or just plain lemming; banal, platitudinal, obtuse, lumpish -- or just plain...

Stupid.

Maybe I'll stick with that. For convenience's sake.

-Kye

F Zero

Smash Journeyman

Manufactured, synthetic, artificial, -- or just plain fake; bromidic, hackneyed, trite, frayed, cliched -- or just plain overused; base, contemptible, paltry -- just plain despicable; docile, manipulatable, unconscionable, herd-like, sheepish -- or just plain lemming; banal, platitudinal, obtuse, lumpish -- or just plain...

Stupid.

-Kye
LOL you know the english language bro.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

Stupid.

-Kye
Too bad I wasn't addressing your word choice but that you overlooked a thousand internet memes that are so terribly dumb to say that this lovable one is the worst ever by far with bold and italics for good measure.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Too bad I wasn't addressing your word choice but that you overlooked a thousand internet memes that are so terribly dumb to say that this lovable one is the worst ever by far with bold and italics for good measure.
"Too bad"?

Get over yourself. I was just thinking out loud, really, and my response was obviously not intended to address anything you stated in particular. You're taking this too personal.

And I'm quite passionate about how stupid I believe the meme to be, as so clearly demonstrated by my bold and italics. Don't be so arrogant as to think you can tell me where I should direct my passions and what validates them.

Thanks.

-Kye

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
what is this i dont even

edit: ok, now that i read your post... what does this have to do with me? or being arrogant? im pointing out the fact that you left out some seriously HORRENDOUS memes like WHEN I WAS etc. But its always cool when people pick fights with mods xD

Player-3

Smash Hero
what is this i dont even

edit: ok, now that i read your post... what does this have to do with me? or being arrogant? im pointing out the fact that you left out some seriously HORRENDOUS memes like WHEN I WAS etc. But its always cool when people pick fights with mods xD
is someone getting THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Alright, now that ive shown you the stupidest meme

onward with the gomez talk

AfroQT

Smash Master
what is this i dont even

Wow you KNOW your a man when you threaten to use your power on the INTERNET.

Seriously what a cop out.....

And btw i agree with Ky...that meme is ridiculously dumb.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Wow you KNOW your a man when you threaten to use your power on the INTERNET.

Seriously what a cop out.....

And btw i agree with Ky...that meme is ridiculously dumb.
...wtf? No, I didn't threaten to ban him from smashboards for disagreeing with me. That's ********. I said its always cool when people pick fights with mods because of all of the anti-moderator internet freedom fighter bull that we have to put up with. Like taking disagreements to a ridiculous level or saying "we wouldnt be spamming if you guys didnt mod like you do." Wow. What are you even? I don't even.

Zip.

Smash Lord
Polmex you have won....yes i would beat..as well i guess
@ Will: ROFL...
also..i hate being 18 T_T

AfroQT

Smash Master
...wtf? No, I didn't threaten to ban him from smashboards for disagreeing with me. That's ********. I said its always cool when people pick fights with mods because of all of the anti-moderator internet freedom fighter bull that we have to put up with. Like taking disagreements to a ridiculous level or saying "we wouldnt be spamming if you guys didnt mod like you do." Wow. What are you even? I don't even.
Me nor Synikal were implying any of that "anti moderator internet freedom fighter bull" ...thats why your last sentence 2 posts ago seemed out of place...and i responded like i did.

It very much so does seem like you threatened to ban him for posting how he felt about a meme.

A stupid one at that.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
I'm insulted that you would consider me so petty.

Anyway, your post with the edit epitomizes the mindless and uncreative nature that I find so contemptible regarding that meme.

The first time I came across it on a blog site, I laughed hysterically because I thought the poster's spontaneous, run-on sentence had perfectly encapsulated the nonsensical nature of the news article. It was really witty. When the coming weeks came to show that it was nothing but an artificial response lifted from the nether regions of internet forums, I actually felt as though I was cheated out of my emotions.

I'm done here.

That chick is kinda strange lookin'.

And her last name is "Gomez'. Major turnoff.

-Kimo

PolMex23

Smash Champion
is someone getting THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Alright, now that ive shown you the stupidest meme

onward with the gomez talk
ty....

lol what a topic.

good show, polmex
ok...ty xD

Polmex you have won....yes i would beat..as well i guess
@ Will: ROFL...
also..i hate being 18 T_T
yes, ty

Is she single?
who knows, but we should beat....

id still beat
xD, my ***

My original response to this thread:

good thread guys quality++

My response after reading the whole thing:

what is this I don't even
Ty, thread got ridiculous after the "meme" scandal.

On to what was originally the focus of this topic an as Player 3 has said...

"Alright, now that ive shown you the stupidest meme

onward with the gomez talk"....-Genious

I cant believe those who pulled the "too young" card. We all know shes going to be a fox in 2 years, cuz shes turnin into one now.

Head to big for her???....WTF? Shes 16, ofcourse it is. Wait till she fills out, me an PLayer 3 will be ifel(xD) towering the **** outta her...we hopez...

We all would beat, case closed....

Cobrot

Smash Rookie
onward with the gomez talk"....-Genious

I cant believe those who pulled the "too young" card. We all know shes going to be a fox in 2 years, cuz shes turnin into one now.

Head to big for her???....WTF? Shes 16, ofcourse it is. Wait till she fills out, me an PLayer 3 will be ifel(xD) towering the **** outta her...we hopez...

We all would beat, case closed....
Really? Come on now. She's from the Disney Channel. That alone should tell you to lay off. She's pretty much copying what Miley Cyrus is doing: TV, music, and movies. The only thing Selena has got that Miley doesn't is that she isn't butt ugly. She's nothing to beat off too, and for anybody 19 years+ that would beat off to her, you're disgusting. Find some body else to jerk to or get a girlfriend.

Edit: oh by the way, I wouldn't beat off to her.

Top Bottom