• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seizure of Power 10 (Utah - January 19th)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Nate, you should make a rule that if you want to enter singles, you have to enter in doubles.

Doubles are too fun, and no one ever enters.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
With that rule I won't be able to come for sure. I won't be able to make the doubles no matter how hard i try. I have a soccer game that starts at the same time.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Ken Neth, you'll learn that anything I say is usually not serious... or not worth reading...

But fo shizzle! If people are going to be there for doubles, they should do doubles.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Ken Neth, you'll learn that anything I say is usually not serious... or not worth reading...

But fo shizzle! If people are going to be there for doubles, they should do doubles.
IF IM GOING TO USE MY CONTROLLER ILL USE MY CONTROLLER XDXDXD
glad to know the reall good jigglypuff player is bringin the semi good (IF THAT) IC player.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
IF IM GOING TO USE MY CONTROLLER ILL USE MY CONTROLLER XDXDXD
glad to know the reall good jigglypuff player is bringin the semi good (IF THAT) IC player.
What a horrible misconstrual of Xsyven's post. He implied that if people are going to be there while doubles takes place, they might as well take part in doubles; not that people who go to play in doubles should play in doubles.

...shows how much you know

Ha ha, well he did say I was the real good jigglypuff player so I think we can find it in our southern hearts to throw some forgiveness out there. (n_n)b

And just out of curiousity, the prospet of a female actually picking up a game cube controller in Utah intrigues me. Any hunnies going to be hitting up this tourney?

Zamoz

Smash Cadet
Ha ha, well he did say I was the real good jigglypuff player so I think we can find it in our southern hearts to throw some forgiveness out there. (n_n)b

And just out of curiousity, the prospet of a female actually picking up a game cube controller in Utah intrigues me. Any hunnies going to be hitting up this tourney?
Wow that's creepy.

Oy! Nobody told me anything about lady smashers! Northern Utah really does have it all...

Zamoz

Smash Cadet
Zamoz, I like the cut of your jib! But if you can't say you're even remotely curious that an actual girl plays video games, well, then you've just given up on life now haven't you?
Haha, well let me respond with...

A.) I'm not a desparate creep.
B.) I know several already.
and C.) I'm pretty sure treating them like some sort of extra terestrial would get you nowhere, and fast.

Gojira

Smash Lord
What a horrible misconstrual of Xsyven's post. He implied that if people are going to be there while doubles takes place, they might as well take part in doubles; not that people who go to play in doubles should play in doubles.

...shows how much you know
If you took that post seriously....wow. I was attacking it just because i dont like him jeez......

Also about the thing we called FEMALES HOLDING A SMASH CONTROLLER ZOMG!
I saw one at the last tourney in a strped shirt and she played peach . . .WHO WAS SHE? Has she even posted?

Zamoz

Smash Cadet
FEMALES HOLDING A SMASH CONTROLLER

a female actually picking up a game cube controller in Utah intrigues me

But if you can't say you're even remotely curious that an actual girl plays video games
Just pointing out that neither of those specify playing Smash Bros. meaning my comments still stand. And it's still creepy of him to say that.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Also about the thing we called FEMALES HOLDING A SMASH CONTROLLER ZOMG!
I saw one at the last tourney in a strped shirt and she played peach . . .WHO WAS SHE? Has she even posted?
Hahaha! That's the creepiest thing I've read in a long time....

Anyways, put me down for a cube.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Just pointing out that neither of those specify playing Smash Bros. meaning my comments still stand. And it's still creepy of him to say that.
There's nothing creepy about hoping for girls at all. Since when is love a creepy thing? Sure, Devin may sound like a desperate pig, but all he wants is a fly honey to love, and respect. (And have kinky relations with.)

I can't bring a Wii or TV, but if for any reasons you need any extra copies of SSBM, I can help out there.

There's nothing creepy about hoping for girls at all. Since when is love a creepy thing? Sure, Devin may sound like a desperate pig, but all he wants is a fly honey to love, and respect. (And have kinky relations with.)
Ha ha, thanks for the understanding, and sorry if I came across a tad creepy! But at the end of the day I have no trouble whatsoever getting to bed so :p

And FTS, if you need anything that can conveniently fit into a travel bag, like memory cards, copies of smash as Xysven already noted, ect, you name it.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
LOL That makes three out of three times that Gojira's spelled "striped" incorrectly. :chuckle:

And with all this talk about wanting to "hook up" with a female Smasher might even be the reason why bluepeach hasn't posted for a while (just maybe).

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I don't want to hook up with a female smasher. That would turn out bad, IMO. Plus, who I have is someone I'm perfectly happy with ^^

And yes, she's not a gamer.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
There are enough cubes coming. I could fit one or two more TVs, but if Layne comes and drops off Zack's TV then that should take care of TVs. Could use another VCR or two for recording stuff, tho.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Alriiiight. Devin and I have registered our flights, and designated our cheauffeur (Junzie ^-^.)

I'd have to say that at this point, it's pretty safe to say that we are coming.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Ummm... well, this is interesting. Seems like my ride just cut out. Thus also the driver is out from the tourney.

So.... "Tsuteto's Friend + brother" can be striked from the list. And I'm in need of a ride... again....

slave1

Smash Lord
FTS i have hit a problem. i will be late to the tournement. i am trying to get the last two hour of my work off so i can get there right around 2:30. do i need to send 5 dollars ahead with bruce or should i just come with it?

louie2k2

Smash Rookie
Registration at 12:30? Singles are at 3:30 or so...Is there any way to register without being there at 12 in order to not take up so much time?

Casture

Smash Apprentice
I dunno. I would like to stay till everyone is done playing Crew and Tournament, even friendlies. You say you need to be back by 9 o'clock? Exactly 9 o'clock? How 'bout 9.....ish (9:30-10:00). Jk, yeah, we could probably make it so that you are back by 9.

When do you guys want to leave: 11:30? I don't know exactly how long this trip is so....

Top Bottom