• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash! 3/22/08 Pot Size>$500!!!

snowmann

Smash Cadet
Shout-outs:

Seibrik: Good seeing you again. Well run tourney. And I'm going to get revenge on your kirby, just you wait. Because I learned some god **** "epic advice" I wish I knew three years ago
ESAM: Trickiest. Pikachu. Evar. Ironic that you and Seibrik were the ones that knocked me out. Thunder edgeguard for the win. Very creative I was impressed. But I'll get you back too. :p
Chops: Good smashtalk. And thank you for correcting my game. How the hell could I play this game for three years blindfolded and not know to simply look at your opponent. lmao talk about a revelation
Gringo: Man if I hadn't switched to Wolf you woulda had me. Close matches overall and I enjoyed it. Really had to space out and think hard against you and switch up my game after losing first match. Keep it up.
Linguini: Didn't play you throughout tournament but good friendlies afterwads
Nicky: Holy crap. I nearly had a heart attack in our matches LOL. Like wtf that **** should have been on video. It literally came down to the last hit with your meta knight and i had no answer for your tornado spam. good thing meta knight isn't a "finisher character" or i would have been a goner
Vijin: Solid friendlies. I forgot who you played though
Spider Sense: Same thing to you with LambChops. Thanks for advice and teaching me to "calm my game" and observe. Slow it down, etc and don't act frantic and crazy like I usually do. Guess what? It works. =P You're pretty chill.
Jinjo: Teams partner/NH bud. You shined in teams today and I didn't show up cuz i was probably too focused on singles. We both learned a **** load and the food was so good afterwards cuz i was smash hungry.
OrieL: I only played you for a bit and i know you feel a bit overwhelmed and pwned maybe from the tourney scene. But I gotta tell you, I don't go to many tournies either but it really is experience and learning. You just gotta keep playing better people and watch some pro videos man to get an idea of the game and the system. It really is a learned idea, you just don't play smash and have this **** in your genetics unless you're like, Ken. Don't give up and keep striving.
Nick Riddle: Good seeing you again and your flying Bowser is teh scariez. Bowser is so badass now he doesn't even have to touch the ground. The koopa rockorz now lmao
Loli: Din's Fire
yea equi wat a great match. I took your rob like nothing but my metanight and ur wolf got really close, until you took me at the end. as far as my gay tornado thing, you had a better answer to it wit wolf than anybody else did lol. I know that tornado **** is really gay, so sorry to anybody i used it on (especially rukku)lol, but this definately isnt melee, and gay **** like metanights tornado works, so why not use it? umm as far as shoutouts go im kinda lazy so i might do them lata, but if i dont it was great seeing everybody. Great (HUGE) tourney seibrik and lookin foward to seein everbody next time. and again, great match equi, i almost had a heart attack too lol.

snowmann

Smash Cadet
this games g@y. to the ppl i beat hahaha this is me laughing at u.
he warned that he would laugh at you and now he is lol. I just wanted esam to play him so he can get laughed at lol. At least im not getting laughed at. lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
seibrik..you aren't one to talk about who is gay or not...and neither are you chops.
i still hate down throws

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I really hope you can get those vids up.

And that super armor is gay as hell.....pikmin have everything but a good recovery.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
*sniffle* no amazing samus comeback. Good **** galeon, i am over down throws. Took long enough right? I want a rematch though...in a money match. Lucas is good, as are you. Icekid, i want to play you again as pikachu. Time to win the regionals, i shall see you guys next tourny. Esam out.

A.n.T.

Smash Rookie
I'm irritated that I missed the tournament due to work but I intend to make it to the next one, but until then I will just frequent ZP for some practice and hope to dominate heh.

Top Bottom