• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash! 3/22/08 Pot Size>$500!!!

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Yo Seibrik, I can't bring my TV anymore because I won't be back at my place before the tournament. Sorry dude.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Equi, ill MM you, one pikachu one lucario (lucario if i have the money)

gangsta!!!!do you still play peach? MM me son!

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
I might come, depends if i feel like i have the money to throw around, which i dont. If im not there, raise hell Doodah.

Luigi_Factor

Florida_OWNaGe
yo doodah go out**** talk luigi factor in the Fl thread that would be entartaining lol
Good to hear your admit that I am better. I appreciate that. How soon will you be finished with the fan clubs newsletter. Its a couple of months past due.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Good to hear your admit that I am better. I appreciate that. How soon will you be finished with the fan clubs newsletter. Its a couple of months past due.
Please stay in the Florida Thread sir...This thread is supposed to be for anything/everything concerning this tournament.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
na esam I don't play this game I hate it. If I beat any1 at this tournament just go home and quit this game, there is no reason y I shuld beat n e 1 with the amount of time I put n to this game I don't even have a main. So don't lose to me or I will laugh at u.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Is Luigi Factor coming?

Cuz truthfully, if he was **** talkin in melee I'd have something to say.

I don't know if I'm good at Brawl to be **** talking.

(not that I was good at Melee :/)

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
yea he was **** in melee he's just washed up veteran now commence the **** talk doodah he wont be able to handle your wisdom. and he was **** talking in melee too same for brawl he already got ***** in brawl horribly and kissed the guy's feet when he got *****.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
RESULTS are very important, you can say this is FL first biggest tourney?

am I wrong?

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
just talked to Vijin. Him and Dguy are in teams losers finals vs seibrik and his partner, not sure whos in winners right now.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
watching other people that play the same character as you, as well as seeing how people play other characters as well. Then also when theres downtime and theres free tvs play friendlies against people, I assume you are new to the tournament scene. So make some friends and play as much as you can, dont be afraid to just be like hey Im new mind if we get some friendlies in?

Experience makes you better, and if you keep attending tournies and doing things like observing and playing others as much as possible you get much better. Only way you will expand your skill is to attend as many tournies as possible. Its how we all did it in melee.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
K...results: Place: person-character

1st: Galeon-Lucas
2nd: Ice Kid-Olimar
3rd: Esam-Samus/Pikachu
4th: Chris-Pit
5th: Dguy-Lucario

Thats all i know..sry.
Shoutouts:
Galeon-****ING DOWN THROW ****ING PIECE OF **** DOWN THROW **** IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Fun matches, need to play you more
Ice Kid-Purple pikmin are annoying as hell.......srsly. Good matches, and tripping is gay...especially into red pikmin forward smash
Equi-Good matches, my pikachu is too beast for wolf though.
Shin Chaos-****..i owned you.....hard. Good matches...and you really need to learn how to fight a pikachu.
DGuy-really good lucario...and i mean really good. If i didn't play him, i doubt i would've won.
Linguini-I own you.
Lamcbhops-Nice teams match, castle siege for the lose!!! Best counterpick ever.
Gringo-fun teaming with you, your ness is really good, and now that is a usable character instead of **** tier, you can be a very good player.
Seibrik-lol you lost in a kirby ditto.
Whoever beat Seibrik-good ****ing job. pink kirby>blue ball kirby. Very nice.
Thats it for now...i ****ing hate lucas's down throw with a passion. Good job to all, and i shall see you next time.

Edit: ESAM for brawl power rankings?

OrieL

Smash Cadet
watching other people that play the same character as you, as well as seeing how people play other characters as well. Then also when theres downtime and theres free tvs play friendlies against people, I assume you are new to the tournament scene. So make some friends and play as much as you can, dont be afraid to just be like hey Im new mind if we get some friendlies in?

Experience makes you better, and if you keep attending tournies and doing things like observing and playing others as much as possible you get much better. Only way you will expand your skill is to attend as many tournies as possible. Its how we all did it in melee.
true. I played some friendlies before, that's about it. and the only guy who mained my main was fighting vs me, but he mains squirtle more than any other pokemon, I try to use all. Yes I am new, and I'm never using a classic contrller again :/ lol

Top Bottom