• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik and Nipoo Presents: LPEC! 10/3/09

nipoo

Smash Cadet
My tournaments = LTEC (Although I haven't held one since 07 >_>)

This = LPEC.

Obviously, something is very wrong.

And yea I'm kidding. Amusing though.

OH so you're the one.

Seibrik told me about the intentional resemblance. all his idea.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
u waited for people to show, not my fault. ZP guys are dumb sometime so if u WANT to be safe, come at 2, people will have already been playing for a while, but u don't have to wait then i guess

Equi

Smash Ace
wtf spidersense isn't going to this?

'TA FAUCK! Dammit the decision between this and Melee gigz is tough. Melee gigz sounds so fun, plus I haven't played in a Melee tourney in 34234324 years. But w.e.

Bring your money tomorrow peoplez, I'm bringing poke her.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I really hope that someone brings Melee. You see, I accidentally deleted my save file with all characters, stages, trophies, and notices unlocked a few days ago. I was absolutely heartbroken. I need to copy the data from someone else. :(

:069:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Only cuz i got to a computer before him

HRNUT COMIN TO THIS SHIZZZZ!!!!!!

Everyone betta be ready, he's showin how lazy cfl is, and how they should be!

takin a train son!

DO IT

Galeon

Smash Ace
Everyone, make sure u bring a wii so that we can have alot of games going on at once and hopefully no wait time.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Problem is... I have component cables. I don't think ZP has any HDTV's anywhere. So unless you guys want to play in black-and-white, I can't bring mine. :(

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
**** it, i wanted to come its just its just the train suggestion was literally a day late, only if trains ran more than two times in the **** morning this wouldn't be a problem but amtrak is ********, i promise though seibrik i will train it one of these weekends and we'll practice the entire time, i'll probably leave to come on friday at 6 pm and leave on sunday morning if thats cool with you, sorry i couldn't make that shiz guys, i promise to be at the next one as long as i have the funds :(

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, I made it home in one piece. =P

This was fun. In the end, I decided not to get my controller painted. I like keeping things plain and simple.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Tommy G is like the coolest guy ever for driving everyone.
Oh and thanks for the ride to BK polt , lets just not forget shaky next time lol.

This was a lot of fun gg's everyone.
I want my controller painted like chaz got his. =X

Edit:Tommy , the cops were barricading the neighborhood because some dude had a bunch of drugs.
And I found your fried chicken in my bag. X_x

BBQTV

Smash Master
now thats its over this thread is entirely meaningless :laugh: well not really.this was fun its 4 am now XD going to sleep now

Top Bottom