• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sector Z v0.8.5

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Won't be enough moving the GreatFox downwards so the arwings don't go through it anymore? O.o

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
when i looked at the corneria pac there were specific parts of the file that designated the flight path of the ships. theoretically, you should just have to move those up to get it to function correctly.

Swift Fox Smash!

Smash Apprentice
Aha that should do tricks. Thanks guys ^_^

Sector Z update

download is not ready yet cuz sector z still contain glitches and *******

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I NEED SOME HELP

How can I add new .brres into .pac and then make it recognized in Brawl?
I think it's not possible as the stages load only the brres specified in the module files (that's what I think, not sure of course)

Anyway, why do you need this? You can place new models in the existing brres if that's the point O.o

Swift Fox Smash!

Smash Apprentice
I think it's not possible as the stages load only the brres specified in the module files (that's what I think, not sure of course)

Anyway, why do you need this? You can place new models in the existing brres if that's the point O.o
Yeah very true but when I tried to replace stars over great fox beams, the stars wasn't there in brawl then suddenly it appeared as great fox beams charged up to shot at left, the stars followed it...

it was awkward to see stars moving leftwards O.O

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
That's... em... normal O.o xDDDDD

No replacing, just add it to modeldata[0], the one used for the background in this stage.

You should be able to put as models as you want all together

Swift Fox Smash!

Smash Apprentice
Well, how about animation datas?model data seemed can't play more than one animation

edit: I guess I'll test secondary animation again tomorrow

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Just merge animations, export the bone animation from animation A and place it into animation B, so only one animation is needed

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
so... is it possible to let arwings fly through that tunnel? and maybe a landmaster every once in a while?

I always wanted to see that

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
This is probably one of the best stages ive ever seen in my life. And your new here!? OMG.

Swift Fox Smash!

Smash Apprentice
so... is it possible to let arwings fly through that tunnel? and maybe a landmaster every once in a while?

I always wanted to see that
AWESOME IDEA! I'll force one arwing to fly into it and see if it look good.

And sorry Landmaster is used by star fox members' final smash (yeah it's real size compared to mini great fox and arwing >_>)

robinpup

Smash Cadet
its a good idea to go trought the ships tunnel, but i want the stage like the original one in 64,
i missed all those wall combos like 64 an the tunnel could ruined those combos. please i begging you to make 2 versions if you want to keep the tunnel make one with the tunnel and one with no tunnel sorry my bad engilsh. =)

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
its a good idea to go trought the ships tunnel, but i want the stage like the original one in 64,
i missed all those wall combos like 64 an the tunnel could ruined those combos. please i begging you to make 2 versions if you want to keep the tunnel make one with the tunnel and one with no tunnel sorry my bad engilsh. =)
i thought that at first but it is REAL easy to just move the collision over to get rid of it

Boo Mansion

Smash Apprentice
I have to agree with this, I want the SSB64 stage.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
As a fellow person who has "pup" in their username I agree with you.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Hey Mewtwo, is there anyway I can add more bones into animation data?
Sure, right click and 'new bone animation' ;)

Anyway, this is automatically done when you preview the model, select the animation (right menu) and make any modification in a bone. Just select an animation that is in the same folder as the model

Swift Fox Smash!

Smash Apprentice
Okay I guess I will start make the unfinished Sector Z downloadable now.

What it really need is animations and fix errors such as spawn points.

Animators are welcome! It will be considered finished when missiles, star wolf wings, and whatever Sector Z in SSB64 has were there, and the errors were fixed.

Easter eggs and glitches:
-camera gone ****** - player one standing in far left and facing left and player 2 standing in far right and facing left, camera will eventually be out of control (it's not in pause mode)
-Star Fox members call - Slippy and Peppy no longer there, but Katt and Bill. Fox, Falco, Peppy (Bill), Slippy (Katt) comments have been changed. (I am deaf, I can't figure out what they would say in voices!)
-Great Fox's destroyed cannons - it will disappear.
-the "hollow" STGDXCORNEIA.pac can let someone enter inside Great Fox tunnel.

Download links:
Sector Z: http://www.mediafire.com/?5wcelyotmhd
Sector Z [hollow]: http://www.mediafire.com/?y23hwienbdy

For fun, here's my Fox's outfits:
Fox original: http://www.mediafire.com/?rjkmoymmjdm
Fox white (FitFox01 represents fox in red): http://www.mediafire.com/?mi4d0woz5hy

Fox's outfits are more of 64 style if you need to know >_^

Swift Fox Smash!

Smash Apprentice
it means version 1.0 as in the first one made and as it goes up more updates are made
Mhmm... Sometime I saw some update number went up randomly such as wii system menu 3.0 at the first launch then it grew up to 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, then it sharply advanced to 4.0

How the hell this work?

I wanna ask any of you who downloaded this stage: I noticed that Z was kinda too big, do you think it need to be shrunken down?

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
i like size but i haven't played n64 stage in a while so i can't be certain its accurate, my biggest complaint right now and this is a small problem is that it is impossible to die by falling, you used to be able to fall and everything on the 64 stage but now you just die before you even get to the end of the ship

Swift Fox Smash!

Smash Apprentice
i like size but i haven't played n64 stage in a while so i can't be certain its accurate, my biggest complaint right now and this is a small problem is that it is impossible to die by falling, you used to be able to fall and everything on the 64 stage but now you just die before you even get to the end of the ship
Are you talking about the other stage hack? Well, my stage hack is different. The great fox is significantly bigger and the death boundary has been stretched wider than having edge of great fox inaccessible

SaxMeister13

Smash Rookie
I wanna ask any of you who downloaded this stage: I noticed that Z was kinda too big, do you think it need to be shrunken down?
Personally, I prefer the air.[/Falco]

Erm...as I was saying...personally, I prefer the size the stage is now. It's been a while since I've played the 64 version, but this size just "feels" right to me. The only thing I notice is that the nose seems to stretch out too far relative to the guns - didn't it used to be a lot easier to recover if you got caught down there?

Top Bottom