• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secondaries

jpl315

Smash Apprentice
yea but as said on the first page, hed require more practice than others

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Just saying since DDD is such a jerk and keeps hitting us with his stupid infinites and stuff... if you main DK you pretty much hate DDD.
Yeah I know lol I knew it the whole time. But on the contrary King Dedede is my main and Donkey Kong is my secondary along with ROB, so I guess that statement you said doesn't apply to me daisho lol...

2Sko

Smash Cadet
I really understand tis thread... it really works, I just noticed that before I used DK, I used MetaKnight, then after feeling like such an a** using him, I mained Donkey, then I second G&W..... makes a lot of sense... thank you

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
I tried Weegee, but he's hard to learn, a lot harder than you think. I had an easier time learning Wario who is now my secondary.

So, I run DK as my main, Wario as my secondary and Mario for low tier stuff. It's a pretty good combo, my most hated matchups are Diddy and D3, and Wario handles that ****, plus he's really fun to use. I don't recommend him though because one of DK's supposed **** matchups is Wario but I've never faced a Wario who tried to infinite me, even when they were losing. Without it, it seems to be a decent matchup, maybe 60-40 Wario advantage. If you can't handle Wario, I suggest perhaps gnw or pika as secondaries.

Top Bottom