• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seasons of Smash I - Toronto, Ontario - JUNE 23 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volasko

Smash Ace
Oh I can bring a setup as usual. I may be able to bring along a bunch of other people I have met in the area too.

Del, Im thinking of it, dont you worry.

D

Deleted member

Church of Smash, NNR vs CoS Crew match rules

$50, 5v5

JLarjr

Smash Rookie
Sign me up as well I'm with the last few posters lol CoS. ''Thou shalt not john''

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Tank (aka me) will be there with the Church of Smash crew. Singles only if you don't mind. Not that I'll shy away if called upon for a crew battle... I'll just have to win a few MMs to afford my share. Travel from Kingston's gonna be a little pricey on my budget.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Eh, Daniel, sign up me and Connel for teams.

Pointman, wanna MM?

Current MM's:
Nate: whoever vs. whoever? bo3 (3$)
Tai: my Fox, your Marth bo3 (3$)
Daniel: Your Peach vs. my whoever bo3 (3$)
Efex: still haven't heard back from you...

EDIT: Connel wants to be signed up for singles too

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
Ok, well i'll throw some MM's out there cuz i'm itchin fer a *****in.

Kio - $3 MM sheik vs falcon?
PointmanRob - $3 MM sheik\samus vs ganon?
Scintilated - $3 MM sheik vs marth :)

I play more characters than Sheik and samus, but i love those matchups. Anyways, if anyone else wants ta MM with moi, holler.

Peach, Sheik, Samus, Ganon

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
By the way, Crew OTU (Older Than U) will be making it's first appearance as far as i know, there is only 4 of us, but if we find a ringer perhaps we should get a crew challenge goin :) If anyone's interested in the challenge or to ring, holler back.

D

Deleted member

Our challenge is extended to any crew, $10 a person 5v5

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Does that mean you're backing down?
Why would that imply Im backing down? Hell naw I'm not backing down!

Im just sayin... I need to make sure I have enough green to cover all the money matches/crew battles im agreeing to, in the event of worst-case scenario (I lose them all). That's just the respectful thing to do, nah mean?

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
volasko: how many tvs are you bringing?

If crews continues to gain more interest for the tournament, the third 'event;' will be crews. .
and i still havent had much of a chance to give the thread a good update, but i will soon.
Concerning the coat check idea, i will definitely have that; how would everyone feel if it was mandatory? Ill make it about $1. This is so we can maximize space and minimize **** getting stolen.

tai: no luigi. my fox vs your whoever. only facing volasko with luigi.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Honestly Daniel I'd love to bring TVs. I got 2 nicely sized ones that I would bring, problem is bringing them there D:

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
OOOOh lets totally do crews if everyones down.
Easier for NNR to just beat you all at once in one tourney, saves us time.

i'm on the interweb, **** talkin your dudes....

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
I updated the main thread post/ It should be a little more concise.

As a reminder: Noobs! READ THE **** TOURNAMENT RULES. OVER AND OVER. It will help you out and ensure that no noob+1 doesnt take advantage of your ignorance.

If all goes well the third event will be crews. I say crews loosely because theres only three or four crews that would join. So. i am going to add crews to the registry on the main thread; i want any crew that wants to join to clearly state who is on their line up.

Church of Smash. I MM each of you. my fox vs your whoever. best of 3, $4/MM.

And coat check is going to be provided at the venue.

Adnan: its cool man. I have the TVs taken care of. But something anyone can help with is bringing power cords, those are fairly compact to bring. And im not exactly sure how ill set this place up, i just have an idea. Power cords will help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom