• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seasons of Smash I - Toronto, Ontario - JUNE 23 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
Where is F8AL?

I havn't heard from him in too long :[

ROFL Nate, yeah it might suck *** for her if we decide to go to this one. She's still 50/50 though so it might not happen.
tell her to have it in june or july. or like the next weekend. more tournies the better. she might get some of the NNR crew attending if it was on another date.

Stos: what are you signing up for?

Volasko: my luigi vs marth b03 $3. character advantage is too ghey. I'll MM you with my fox vs any character you want bo3 $5.

Sauga peoples: any MMs? vs my peach or fox.

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
Where is F8AL?

I havn't heard from him in too long :[

Like I told you he doesnt travel it really sucks that he doesnt because I wish he whould come. Apparently his parent are really over-protective. That basically goes for everyone in our area,other then me and cure because out parents dont care about us. ;)

You whoulden't wanna play him anyways his peach is gayer then normal. (if thats possible :) )

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
....g asdasdf
ZOMGZ Tai!
The return of the Green Jellie Beans?

Oh, and since nobody seems to want to mm challenge me I'll make some ****ING challenges of my own!

I.B: Jiggs vs Marth $3.
D.B: Jiggs vs Falcon $3.
Volasko: Jiggs vs Whoever you want $3.
Lone Wolf: Luigi vs Peach $2.
Dragon_Hawk: Whoever vs Whoever $2.
TGBX: Whoever vs Whoever BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY! (aka $3). (seeing as we never got it done all those other times.)

All matches are bo3.

DSMANIAC92

Smash Cadet
Me and Cerberus are have decided that our team name will be "Team Discovery Channel"

we might change it though if we think of a better one.

and more people have to make teams COME ON!!! i dont want to have just 2-3 matches in team battles!!

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
Anyone can bring any friends they want. If we get lots of TVs we can have tons of friendlies when tournament matches are not happening. That being said, tournament matches are of top priority, and all friendly matches end immediately when someone needs to do a tournament match.

I'll put up directions into the tourni post. But for now. the directions are: (By ttc) Goto main st, which is near the east end of the ttc subway and take the (some number) dawes rd bus. You take this bus until you get to secord and dawes, this stop is at the first set of street lights once you onto dawes.

By car. just google or mapquest it,. dont be lazy. I mean you are already driving, you can spare searching on the net.

it would be great if anyone could bring more TVs. Im going to spend some time locating some in the area. So far TV numbers arent a problem. But if people could bring any, it would just make things easier.

Tai: MM you. $3 each set. my fox vs whoever you want. bo3
raynx or unknown: any MMs?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Alright, I just wanted to check the TTC directions just in case I can't hitch a ride with Dragon_Hawk. So sign me up for singles, and I might enter doubles with a friend but I still need to confirm that.
I have a gamecube/power cables I could bring, but I don't have a copy of smash... if that helps.

Volasko

Smash Ace
Tai for sure, bo3 marth ditto $3
Daniel, weegi vs marth bo3 $3, and Ill take your fox vs marth bo3 $5.
Runawayfire (nathan?? sry cant remember) ill take ur jigs bo3 3$.
J.L same marth ditto bo3 $3

Havnt heard back from dragon hawk and DB, u guys still down for our MM's?

efex

Smash Cadet
I will mm you for aspirin but you must give them to me first before the migraine from hell kills me?

efex

Smash Cadet
btw can someone tell me what a mm is ??? does this mean mele match ?

efex

Smash Cadet
oh thanks , i am still new to the community =] i can almost wavedash but i will mm someone if they like

efex

Smash Cadet
i am still learning all the lingo and technical terms for this game , no sarcasm here(the new guy always gets picked on =[ )

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
Volasko: i accept.
Stos: MM. my peach, luigi, or fox vs whoever you want. bo3 $3.
Bread: my peach vs your whoever? bo3 $3

i forget who offered, but if you could bring a cube and power cable that would be great. Where are all the doubles teams? Volasko, what happened to your team? and everyone else too, sign up.

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
Ahh wow, i thought i had posted already for this tourny, guess not. Anyways, sign me up in singles and doubles as well with Volasko as Team Anger Management. Also, i'm down fer MM's as well, i main:
Sheik
Peach
Samus
Ganon
and i mess around with falco, marth, doc, etc.

Holla atcha boi!

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
ZOMGZ Tai!
The return of the Green Jellie Beans?

Oh, and since nobody seems to want to mm challenge me I'll make some ****ING challenges of my own!

I.B: Jiggs vs Marth $3.
D.B: Jiggs vs Falcon $3.
Volasko: Jiggs vs Whoever you want $3.
Lone Wolf: Luigi vs Peach $2.
Dragon_Hawk: Whoever vs Whoever $2.
TGBX: Whoever vs Whoever BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY! (aka $3). (seeing as we never got it done all those other times.)

All matches are bo3.
I'll take you on too. I need my jiggly revenge. Marth 3 set. And if we team, we'll win. I dont' think it's fair.

And Daniel your on. So that's 4... matches if nate accpets my challenge.

3$ V: marth ditto
3$ Noah: fox vs marth
3$ Nate: jiggly vs marth
3$ daniel. marth vs luigi.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I'll take you on too. I need my jiggly revenge. Marth 3 set. And if we team, we'll win. I dont' think it's fair.

And Daniel your on. So that's 4... matches if nate accpets my challenge.
Hahaha revenge eh? You're on!

And as far as team go, lets do it.

Daniel sign up me and Tai for teams: Green Jelly Beans.
(unless he says otherwise.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom