• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SDB NW Presents: SHS1, Bolton, 18th July.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Why did you bother booking for Edwin lol?
You just lost £9.50 which you aren't gonna get back but you kinda deserve it if you're gonna be stupid enough to use your money for him.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Fair enough, you better get some other people to come. I spoke to Last Dragon about it and he said he MIGHT be able to come. I'm gonna ask 4stock iswell when I see him next time.

COEY

Smash Lord
sorry i havent been able t oadd much to this lately, but in all honesty i advise coming to this anyone with any doubts. Hoping to have a bbq and everything on the day!

Nice one booking Charles mate :) Everyone follow in his wonderful example!

AmcD

Smash Ace
I'm interested in coming. Would I have to get any other form of travel once I get to Bolton?

Kone

Smash Master
Got some rubbish news for you will, the friday before is graduation at uni and kates family are staying the whole weekend. Aint looking like im coming man :(

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Don't think I'll make this I'm on holiday in Florida.
Might meet some Florida Smashers and get ***** **** them though.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
If theres no Fest or Ranbats etc around this time, or if the weekends forcast Rain, i will msot liekly come to this, is it only melee?

Danter Banter 3.0

Smash Rookie
loool Thanks, I have progressed quite a bit for only playing the game for 1 month and becoming the best in the UK and potentially the world!

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Don't think I'll make this I'm on holiday in Florida.
Might meet some Florida Smashers and get ***** **** them though.
I think a friend of mine might be in Florida when you are.

If you meet someone whose smash name is TCE (The Cutting Edge) and his real name is andy, punch him and say it was from me for not getting Brawl. xD

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I wish I was as good as you man.
:'(

If I meet your friend Kyle I will FALCON punch him HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

COEY

Smash Lord
Ed - that sucks man, not you graduating lol congratz with that, but i understand mate no worries. Just means you gotta come visit me some other time, preferably before the tourney. If you interested mate let us kno i will can even spare some funds towards your petrol. Might even look into having some sdb around for most of the week before just an idea tho.

abcd- its a 20-25 min walk from the train station, but dont worry just make sure you get to bolton and i will sort the rest ;)

trio3- this will be melee only as far as events go. though im sure the whole time events arent on we will have at least one setup of brawl going at most times. It might be worth it just to play some of the melee players who are actually good at brawl too. ideally i would run brawl too, but with limited time i had to go with the one i actually enjoy, sort of like how a brawl tourney doesnt run melee, only not because its newer its just better ;)

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
I think am coming to this now since megabus prices are reasonably cheap, however I have a couple of questions; is the tourny being held in the same area as before, as in get the train from piccadily to (can't remember the name), also is there any time constraints like don't turn up until saturday and u need to leave by sunday, just wanting to make sure before I book these tickets?

Also I feel I need to say this - I do not main Yoshi *changes avatar*

COEY

Smash Lord
From picadily get train to Bolton. Last time it was rochdale mate, i moved. Also how you been cause havent heard from you in ages man?

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
Right good stuff, just making sure but aye I guess I've been alright. I'm on the dole now so its been pretty tough money wise and I've been having problems with trying to get into either college or uni again, otherwise am enjoying life, actually rolled my first jay recently albeit it was a one-skinner but still its a start. Also msn finally - bigpapadorf@live.co.uk - I'll talk to you more if I come down of course ;)

I'll let you know when I've booked, also I don't know if any more Scots are coming down, Paul said he would like to at least and you'll probably be glad to know I don't play Yoshi much any more :)

J03

Smash Master
Ed: still coming mate,

Arriving: 21:30 Thursday, June 25th - Sunderland Park Lane Interchange Stand W

return ticket is for 07.20 Sunday, June 28th - same place

plox be there ^_^. I have no internet from now on, so if you dont here from me presume im still coming mate =)

Could you call/text me and give me your number and your house phone number as well (if you got one), just so i know for deffo that i got your number(s). Then if something comes up I'll call you, my numbers still 07816380025.

J03

Smash Master
Hey, joe here

Attendance please!!!

Charles: who is coming from London? who you booked for and whats the word in London, if theres no word in London, then create some words in Bolton, if you want big winnings, you gotta help get peeps to come lol.

Zeppo: The scottish word?

Jo3: NW word??

Robby, craig, Jam: Whats the deal round Brighton/Reading?

Yeniths? Smudge? Tails Chao? Kira? Dave (from the gays)?

you guys need to post your posistion, you all seem to make over peeps come lol

one lucky entrant will not have to pay the entrance fees, will it be you?

J03

Smash Master
Hey joe, Jo3 here with the NW word, leading by example obv

Well me and coey are obv coming, Aiko looks a dead cert, no word from the congleton guys but ill text them in a few mins. Also need to get in contact with AbcD.

Chaz i know you're about so you best be coming lol.

Carlton any chance you can come mate?

Imo region representatives are also responsible for helping their region get organised for tournaments!!!

anyone who doesn't want to or refuses to do this, then stand down and let a more helpful person take over.

VA

Smash Hero
I've said it before I'm not going (because of the ****ed up date) and Jam said something about not going last time I saw him too.

this will be the first national tournament I haven't attended since june 07 :/

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
why am I not on the list? :chuckle:

Joe- Dacacia will be coming, he doesn't post much but he says he'll be in Leeds at the time so he will come, I'm not having much luck with finding cheap travel to Bolton so I'm not looking too good for this :(. not sure about PN- will ask him about it.

Top Bottom