• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scunτhorpe SmashFest

K.Mac

Smash Lord
lol is that true?

no blur 2 then mac xD
No it isn't true. What's happened is Activision closed Bizarre Creations since the game wasn't as popular as they'd hoped (only 100,000 people played it on xbox? apparently that's not popular?)

It's likely they may be bought by another company.

You forget these guys also made Geometry Wars. >_>

Calzorz

Smash Lord
k so the list is looking like , 6 or 7 of us do ppl want me to host or not? we dont exactly need 10 ppl but if u guys dont want 6 or 7 of us i wont host

Your back again??? GO BACK TO HOSTING WIF TOURNEY'S!! Jks <3 wb.
I sense sarcasm in that post. Regardless, I'm not back in the slightest, I just...... miss you guys.
Miss isn't the word I'd use, but I'm sure some of you got a warm feeling in your hearts just then
rly? for thw whole 5 seconds i talked to your dad he seemed swish
ah well, hope to see you asap :3
It's not so much him. It's more to do with my mother.

You can't lie to me Jimmy, I knew this before even you did =]
I swear you made this EXACT same post somewhere else.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Jiggs has the most max air speed in the game, followed by Yoshi and then Wario. Wario has the fastest acceleration and deceleration, Yoshi 2nd fastest acceleration methinks. Wario is the only one with the tools to seriously abuse that air mobility though.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
miller is mad ill, just saying lol
lol if that is another way of saying me and miller are not coming , just say

otherwise hes got a week or so to get better

let me know so i can make plans for myself if this doesnt happen

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Well if nothing happens calz you can probably just come round to mine again when I get back from my parents after christmas.

lol.

btw I got mad internet, virgin media doubled my upload. 2 m/bit up loooooool **** for gaming ;r

Jiggs has the most max air speed in the game, followed by Yoshi and then Wario. Wario has the fastest acceleration and deceleration, Yoshi 2nd fastest acceleration methinks. Wario is the only one with the tools to seriously abuse that air mobility though.
Do some research on air speed, because that's hideously incorrect.

Tactical Discussion is a good place to start. Followed by the character's respective boards.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yoshi's is indeed the fastest, whereas jiggs is second, wario is fourth
the slowest is king dedede, then luigi, then ivysaur

wario doe however have the fastest deceleration value, but thats seriously wrong in assuming hes the only one who can abuse it, ever seen jigglyspacing?

K.Mac

Smash Lord
yoshi's is indeed the fastest, whereas jiggs is second, wario is fourth
the slowest is king dedede, then luigi, then ivysaur

wario doe however have the fastest deceleration value, but thats seriously wrong in assuming hes the only one who can abuse it, ever seen jigglyspacing?
Wario's the most effective with it though (and since he's the highest-placing character with such good directional mobility, people tend to use him as the base)

imho wario wiggling = melee jigglyspacing. I've heard comparisons. :bee:

also

if you think I'd be maining a character and not know his air speed placement, think again :awesome:

Luigi has 2nd slowest air speed? ouch :/

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Wario's the most effective with it though (and since he's the highest-placing character with such good directional mobility, people tend to use him as the base)

imho wario wiggling = melee jigglyspacing. I've heard comparisons. :bee:

also

if you think I'd be maining a character and not know his air speed placement, think again :awesome:

Luigi has 2nd slowest air speed? ouch :/
ah but he said wario is the ONLY one who can use it. yeah hes the most effective, but others can do it too

also, wario is third, not fourth, just fixing my mistake up there

Calzorz

Smash Lord
k if u all want to come still thats fine , also whats with all these people doing long write ups on air speed / weight randomly? , yoshis air speed is the fastest i knew that just by looking never mind looking through threads like u lot for knowledge xD

yoshi is great at geting back on stage without geting punished due to his air speed and air dodge its too good

Heartstring

Smash Legend
k if u all want to come still thats fine , also whats with all these people doing long write ups on air speed / weight randomly? , yoshis air speed is the fastest i knew that just by looking never mind looking through threads like u lot for knowledge xD

yoshi is great at geting back on stage without geting punished due to his air speed and air dodge its too good
i know, its jsut that bmack was wrong so i were correcting him, i really wouldnt call thati n itself a writeup of sorts XD

Calzorz

Smash Lord
look at the last 2 pages on both brawl threads form u.k its all iv seen form urself and bmack with a few others contributing when its clear u all just looked at a thread xD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
look at the last 2 pages on both brawl threads form u.k its all iv seen form urself and bmack with a few others contributing when its clear u all just looked at a thread xD
well yeah, but its obvious that yoshi is the fastest in the air isnt it?

Calzorz

Smash Lord
yea but i dont look at any threads that give me the exact , data of airspeed/weight and practiclaly paste it into ur own words in these threads for postcount

Heartstring

Smash Legend
so apparently conversation isnt allowed anymore, its not copied and pasted, i jsut simply know this crap off by heart these days
i have a lot of time, leave me alone X3

K.Mac

Smash Lord
umad.

:mad:

okay seriously, calz, when will you confirm (or cancel) your fest? if you cancel it, like I said you can just come round mine on the tuesday or the wednesday or something. if rake's already booked this **** off, he could probably come round as well (though he'll be sleeping on the carpet >_>)

need TVs btw if this happens =P

Calzorz

Smash Lord
yea kyle dont worry no matter wot happens il come to ur house , or u can come to myne depends wot ppl prefer/the turnout

and g.p its not so much conversation we have a social thread for that + a smashuk chat

im trying to confirm my fest and see pointless air speed convos

Heartstring

Smash Legend
k then, point made, i'll shushify now
also, my ceiling has just fallen in and my room is ice cold once more, FML

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Well i dont think anything is gonna stop me going, dont matter how many there is to me, so just let me know if something is still happening.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
alright siri cloud and miller are a MYBE , if rake/anaky want to ask ixis and auro with short notice would be good but do so asap

The_Rake

Smash Lord
yea kmac, i told work i'll be offon new years day so if i cans till come to something if this falls through that'd be cool, carpets no problem anyway, got my bag.

ill ask some of the guys if i see any online

Top Bottom