• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scunτhorpe SmashFest

Heartstring

Smash Legend
gahhh wish i could have come to this...but with the state im in at the moment, i wouldnt have made it even if i was abel to go

Heartstring

Smash Legend
GAAA ike main, get off my spot damnit XD
i never thought i would say this, but i need to get in a few dittos games with him (although its known to the world that i hate ditto's)

B.Mack

Smash Ace
wtf why does everyone in the UK love to fight for their friends?

ah well, time to dust off the old Olimar... 70:30 MU. must... abuse... advantages.

(although GP still beat my Olimar in September)

no chance in hell of me playing an Ike with Wario. eff your grab release.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
wtf why does everyone in the UK love to fight for their friends?

ah well, time to dust off the old Olimar... 70:30 MU. must... abuse... advantages.

(although GP still beat my Olimar in September)

no chance in hell of me playing an Ike with Wario. eff your grab release.
and i reckon i could do it again ^.^
ike boards discovered some interesting little gimmicks, and we know the percentages in which bthrow>DA is guarantee'd vs. olimar...it still sucks though XD probably more like 35:65

B.Mack

Smash Ace
if eff your grab release is your view on things why do you use wario anyway?
thats not my view on things. I'd just rather use one of my secondaries that has a much better chance in this MU. and if I lose, I wouldnt like it to be as a result of gay **** like grab release.

inb4dontgetgrabbed.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Epic fest cal, shoutouts to come tomorow when i'm not completely wasted :(

and kj, youll never keep that new years resolution xD after about 2 weeks you'll wanna see what awsomeness will happen and I tell you now....It's too pro!

Shoutouts!!!!!

Cal: Awesome fest man, was my favourite so far. epic win in the mm, landmaster is just broken xD Good that you're getting back into yugioh too, our decks will be too good (on a side note found quite a few of my older unused cards are worth nearly 20 quid) Also turns out I have a king of the swamp and versago the destroyer =P

King: Good Ike man, but not good enough, step it up and maybe next time you'll beat me ;)

Siri: Great to see you man, too many lols, your peach pulling out that bob-omb followed up immediately by a beam sword was just outrageous. Your dragon deck was awsome man, hope i can take it down with my mechanical dragons ;)

Miller: Good set at mine, chasing sonic is so hard with lucario, just gotta try to force a mistake and capitalise on it. Your weegee still ****** though :p just spend less time cybering with emo girls man xD but srsly thanks for lettin us all use your laptop. was good not having you hate me too much from mario party, then again, luigi is broken...

Jihad: CHEATER!!! lol, remember you cheating in one of those yugioh games, cloud was like "wtf, you said that did something else before" :p lol. when my deck is ready man I'll just **** you xD Good dittos man, if you ever wanna challenge me for white lucario i'm game =]

Cloud: Dirty fox, i just don't know what to do in that mu. Thanks for all the deck advice and helping me and cal with ordering stuff, really appreciate it. i wanna play you again man, i'm sure i did better against you this time than i have in the past.

Trio3canaky: Loooooooooool I wont even say anything about new years man but srsly wtf xD Anyway, stop ****** people with your gay *** predictions!! xD You need to step up mario party too, the roller and miller doing the business ;)

KMAC PANTS!!!: Dude...just seriously....dont leave your boxers on the table...ewww. Step it up man, beat your meta 3-1 this time (4-1 technically :p) and i havnt played brawl for like 2 months, then again you did spend all your time ****** blur, you are just plain broken on that.

and kj, youll never keep that new years resolution xD after about 2 weeks you'll wanna see what awsomeness will happen and I tell you now....It's too pro!
I've got willpower man!

Did you get any pro clips recorded? Rollout on frigate?

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I've got willpower man!

Did you get any pro clips recorded? Rollout on frigate?
nothing that pro will ever happen again, just admit it
actually there was something amazingly pro.
Me, jihad and cal were playing with items on yoshis island melee, cal used marths Final smash, hit me and jihad randomly up b'd with ganon at the other side of the stage and caught me so i didnt die!!!!

Apart from that i recorded a bo5 with kmac and another with millers sonic

Heartstring

Smash Legend
actually there was something amazingly pro.
Me, jihad and cal were playing with items on yoshis island melee, cal used marths Final smash, hit me and jihad randomly up b'd with ganon at the other side of the stage and caught me so i didnt die!!!!

Apart from that i recorded a bo5 with kmac and another with millers sonic
haha, he dark dove

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman
im sorry KJ i tend to save up my epicness for the most epic of epic mistakes that shall only be experianced. never recorded. to see them you must attend the fests!

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
too many jokes for me to make shout outs lol, epic fest guys. i dont think ill ever forget how 2011 started off now lmao.

Calzorz says: Happy new year Andy!

*Andy on porch staring at own vomit.
Andy: *groans

LMAO 4canaky!

thanks for hosting cal and thanks for the drive rake again.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Anaky Replied:

Actually it was 4 cans, but i also had some Bacardi, Vodka and like another 5-6 Pints at the pub lol, -1/2 of 1 pint cuz i knocked it over gahahaha.

But the fest was amazing, i was rly ill on Saturday, and abit ill on Sunday, but by Monday i was completly fine, so yeha good stuff.

Just to add, it was a full pint you knocked over andy xD and the bacardi was a breezer so thats weak *** stuff and there was only a little bit of vodka.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lool wtf my sis said u technically had 2 pints due to knocking 1 over at pub

and LOL cloud

was a great fest imo

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Andy says:

It was definatly half a pint i knocked over, cuz i already drank some of it plus there was still some in it, and i downed that. Also it was strongbow, not lager.

I only had like half a litre of bacardi, cuz Calz sister gave me it, and Mike wouldnt let me take it in the car for some reason, must be a christian thing.

And Mike a little bit of Vodka is all it takes, if you'd have drank that Vodka
You'd have been out of it Lol, dont try correct me.

calz: I bought 2 pints of my own, then your sister bought me like another 3-4.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Andy says:

It was definatly half a pint i knocked over, cuz i already drank some of it plus there was still some in it, and i downed that. Also it was strongbow, not lager.

I only had like half a litre of bacardi, cuz Calz sister gave me it, and Mike wouldnt let me take it in the car for some reason, must be a christian thing.

And Mike a little bit of Vodka is all it takes, if you'd have drank that Vodka
You'd have been out of it Lol, dont try correct me.

calz: I bought 2 pints of my own, then your sister bought me like another 3-4.
lol andy, its not a christian thing, if it was then why would i have been drinking? I didnt want you bringing it cos you'd already had some and was gona have more at the pub and i knew how you'd get. You ever find out what happened to the rest of it?

Also, i have had vodka before and you didnt have enough money for 2 pints.

Also it was a full pint you knocked over because you filled it up with the remains of your last glass which cause a lot to spill over onto the table. then me and alannah offered you £3.50 to drink what spilled on the table. you then knocked it over when you flung your arm out saying no.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Andy says

Put it this way i had more than i usually do, which is why i was really ill.

Also it wasn't a full pint.

I cant post so if anyone has any questions hit me up on MSN.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
4CANAKY.

lmao.

I'm not very good at shoutouts so ... meh. xD I guess I didn't play a lot of smash, but I was more interested in playing Blur (and other random games) and just generally hanging out and loitering.

I also don't think that BO5 is worth putting up rake, since I sucked. I'm not going to john about the fact you beat me because I was using way too much dsmash. I really just didn't care about it tbh. O_o and I spent half of that match just doing random things, like major dair camp (which is probably why I beat you on rainbow cruise really, I just felt like practicing random things).

Need a more serious salty rematch :/

and calz, YOU ARE NEVER ON XBOX LIVE. damn it. lol. I've played Halo like once since I got it (gotten about halfway through campaign mode) because I'm too much of a chicken to just play it online against random leets in slayer or whatever. :/ not until I play it with some friends a few times and get used to it. My aim sucks. x_x

But either way it was still fun. the fest. xD. KJ missed something epic.

Top Bottom