• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scunτhorpe SmashFest

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Alright so friday the 22nd of October till thursday the 28th of may il be hosting a mini smashfest i dont mind how many comes
How Will You Get To My House?

Get a Coach to Scunτhorpe , i will either meet you at the bus/coach station or give you directions to the train station or give you a number for a taxi (you will have to get a taxi down to my house anyway but there normally always outside the train station) costing like 6-8pounds so if 4 of you get the taxi it will obviously range from like 1.50-2.00 Each , and Ask To Get Dropped of at ASDA then ring me on 07879016683 and i will come collect u , food shudnt be a problem as asda is across the road from me u can buy a microwave burger for like 2pounds or 1 ? rather than take aways costing u a bomb , i have take away numbers for those who want 1, if ur on a coach from london and want a taxi to be waiting for u as u get of the coach call 855555 and sort it out as ur aproaching Scunτhorpe and as i said ask to be driven down to asda

i write this pretty quick so if i repeated my self or whatever i apologise

My Number
Taxi Number

All that i ask for is tidy up after ur self (eating)

cant agree on that then gtfo

other than that just smash all weekend , il have brawl setup on 2 setpups then probably 360 set up on another tv so if u got a 360 pad bring it and we will play cod and that

depending on how many people come i may do some mini tournys , with entry fee of 1 pound to make some hype for a couple of hours

thats all i have to say

OH AND SINCE IT FILTERS MY HOME TOWN IL SPLIT IT UP FOR YOU

SCUN THORPE is where u need to arrive

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Good stuff Cal I've got so much uni work or else I'd be there. Will be great I'm sure anyway. I will try and get S****horpe removed from the filter as it's stupid.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
a shame george i would of set up a meele setup just for u! theres no cahnce u could bring some work with you for like the saturday? i could tell every1 to leave u alone while u did it

Good stuff Cal I've got so much uni work or else I'd be there. Will be great I'm sure anyway. I will try and get S****horpe removed from the filter as it's stupid.
Ah I was about to suggest it aswell. You go ahead.

Yeah you know im interested. :lick:

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I'll see what I can do man, I'll be back in Louth this weekend so hopefully I can come up. I'll let you know in a day or so :)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Omg hahahahahahahaha.

Yeah Yenith removing S****horpe from the filter might be harder than you think.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
He is not an anime protagonist, so he can't.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
ok george iv changed the date to the weekend after this one so u can make it and also a lot more can including edwin so u can play meele with him

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Btw just so you know from now on if you censor dodge Scunthorpe you won't be infracted.

Don't go putting it in every post for the lulz though or I'll annihilate you.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ok Cal thanks, I'll work my butt off until then so I can come.

Is it possible to use a censor dodge in a thread title as I had no luck editing this one?

Edit- nvm I saw you already answered this :( shame

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well yeah you can put a space in the word somewhere and that will make it work, but of course it'll look kinda silly.

cong

Smash Journeyman
Semester is already over, just exams now.

25th is my last exam date ^^;

I go to Queen Mary in London Yens

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Semester is already over, just exams now.

I go to Queen Mary in London Yens
Two of my best mates go QM.

What year are you and what course? XD

I might have seen you at Drapers lol I go there too often. :x

Heartstring

Smash Legend
awesome date cahgne, if calzorz has a rug in the room well be staying in, i ****ing dibs it.
now i just need to sort travel! gogo payday

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ive moved this over to the Official SSBB UK Thread also, and i will most likely come, as long as i aint got coursework to hand in.

cong

Smash Journeyman
Two of my best mates go QM.

What year are you and what course? XD

I might have seen you at Drapers lol I go there too often. :x
ohh cool, doubt that id seen ya in drapers before tho, seeing how i only been in there twice :laugh::laugh:

im a fiirst year tho, and computer science :):)

Im going to assume that's when you'll start brawling again? We need some more 8 minute matches man ;____;

Also regardless of the date change, im still interested. Seeing as I don't go to college, have no life what so ever and am literally just a moron, this is pretty flexible.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
ohh cool, doubt that id seen ya in drapers before tho, seeing how i only been in there twice :laugh::laugh:

im a fiirst year tho, and computer science :):)
Friends are both first year Economics.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
yah.

Back johns are calming down. woot. :B

Also I can probs meet people at the train station on the friday (depending on what time they come / how many come together) so that we can all get a taxi up together and save you calling calz (as I know the way from asda >_> lol)

This is void if andy shows up. :p
lol.

I shotgun the chairs in advance >_>'

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Not in this thread it isn't D:

And even if it is, I shotgun the sofa as backup. :mad:

Don't make me kick your *** on CTR andy. or time trials on mario kart wii. >_>

edit

I could possibly just say "match for it KJ" but honest-to-god I have never played you so I have no idea if I can even beat you. lol.

Top Bottom