• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

strawhats

Smash Master
m2k will just go shiek if his marth loses, i think.
even at his worse, im pretty sure there is no one in smash barring mango and maybe shiz, if he played more often, that could beat m2k. Even at his worst. I just don't see his marth losing to anything else but mango and his jiggz. I could be wrong though. :)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if tofu is coming to this i will be really tempted to go

unless he doesn't want me to go in which case i will respect his wishes

tear tear

man i'm really abusing these spoiler things, im such a ******

Jagerbombz

Smash Rookie
even at his worse, im pretty sure there is no one in smash barring mango and maybe shiz, if he played more often, that could beat m2k. Even at his worst. I just don't see his marth losing to anything else but mango and his jiggz. I could be wrong though. :)
pc chris pc chris pc chris pc chris

evo east, scc

DJMirror

Smash Master
Can anyone image M2K and natch talking to each other and having a huge debate about small details like Characters frames data? image them playing too and how they think as well

M2K - "Metaknight's Dsmash comes in 4 frames"
Natch - "No I believe your data is wrong, it comes out in 5"

during a match

M2K - "if I space this Dsmash, I can avoid getting grabbed and move as possible...blah blah etc."
Natch - "If i block his attacks, my chances of living goes up to 69% and i should go blah blah etc."

after they are done playing each other

M2K & Natch *shake hands*

M2K - "hohoho i beated him so if i beat larry i can go to the grand finals! bwhahahaha"
Natch - "haha I learned his habit and will beat him again next by punishing on his blah blah blah"

Top Bottom