• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit 5 (1/30/10) Results on first page and THANKS FOR COMING

LuCKy

Smash Master
this tourney was tight lol the venue *****!

the turnout was pretty ****

macd ***** teams

food *****

wobbling sucked **** T.T

either way though it was a fun tourney :D lots of friendlys too

so ur gay 818 for not comin. . . .****ers

Buddha Lova

Smash Apprentice
LoL when did you beat me?

Oh, and this tournament was run very well. Definitely a step up from scsa4, and reminiscent of SCSA 1 and 3
in friendlies. i beat you then some luigi ***** me.

i didn't mean it as i out played him i just meant i won in the only friendly we played.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
The venue was actually really good and the melee section was well-run. I can't really speak for brawl since i wasn't in it, but it seemed like it went well also.

did ok in pools, but... there's always next time to do better.

norcal: you guys are awesome, can't wait to see you guys at mj2 if you get rides
socal: i need to smash more <3

I got ***** in general at this tourney.

edit; What was the result of the Tetris MM?
~30-12. My win.

collegehumor sucks but this one is good

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1924722
that video *****

nublet06

Smash Lord
I think that's a pretty tacky thing to say, especially cause it was friendlies.

results?
especially since i was talking to hugo the whole time. and the luigi who played him after that was me. and i didnt just **** you. i four stocked you. while talking to hugo. bragging about friendlies is noob.

ps i beat mango in a friendly.

this tournament was really tight. great venue. ran very well. unfortunately i just didnt have much fun playing smash. cant really explain why.

pockyD

Smash Legend
**** guys let him have his moment

i still fondly remember the time i beat m2k in a friendly, then chest-bumped a black guy

Buddha Lova

Smash Apprentice
**** you guys take everything way too seriously i edited my previous post but i people don't check edits. i know you four stocked me that's why i said i got *****. Also i was never bragging.

PS thanks for letting me know it was you now i won't feel bad about getting four stocked by a luigi since it was rofl.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
**** tourney! the only thing i didnt like was the mass amount of trivia questions i had to listen to while playing... -.-

but i guess it couldnt be helped and a couple of them were amusing...

Adam M!

Smash Lord
good tourny, well-ran, fun friendlies

thanks to everyone who mmed me

sorry i didnt give you closer matches

i missed you lovage and s2j

thanks for the advice mango

see you all in a couple of months

Jem.

Smash Master
This was a brawl tournament too lolz

good stuff to mango as usual. was hoping hugo would beat lucky but hey atleast hugo keeps showing he's not just some washed up veteran :]

Adam M!

Smash Lord
wow someone stole my game and the memory card in the console... fukken smashers. what an awful community in place nowadays

last time i ever bring anything to a tourny... i won't be buying another game/memory card again so i doubt i'll be playing much anymore. what a crappy way to go out.

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Melee Results

Melee Singles Bracket:
1. Mango
2. Wobbles
3. Lucky
4. Hugs
5. Zhu
5. Fly Amanita
7. Kouryuu
7. sfat
9. replicate
9. macd
9. Hyuga
9. Connor
13. ROFL
13. aDAM
13. Alex19
13. stabbedbyanipple
17. sergio
17. aero
17. n square
17. sdr
17. larry
17. mr. squiggletoes
17. GSUB
17. rus sOuL

Melee Doubles Bracket:
1. MacD + Lucky
2. Mango + Alex19
3. Zhu + PsychoMidget
4. sfat + Connor
5. SDR + Aero
5. Replicate + Hyuga
7. rus sOuL + NastyNate
7. Fly Amanita + Wobbles

I'll have champ post on the front page, and results are also uploaded on AiB.

Thank you everyone for coming!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I'm only going to do shoutouts to a few Smashers. But I'm glad I got to see/talk to everyone again.

My Shoutout:

Clair/DSF - Great venue. Loved the tourney. Will definitely go to the next one. Good job you guys!

Champ/Sheridan - Good **** running the tourney.

Mango - Your Falcon is MAD ****. I learn so much, SO MUCH when I play against you. Become **** with Peach so I have a reason to go to more tourneys! And I'm glad you know Cammy *****. My favorite Smasher <3

Adam - My favorite smasher to play against. Your characters **** (especially your Sheik omg). And you didn't fall for the "MacD" once in all of our matches haha. You're mad **** yo! I hope to see/play you in the next tournament I go to, whichever one that would be.

Lucky - ***** your Falcon >=] Nice seeing you as usual.

Hugo - Your Samus *****. Keep playing man, you'll definitely become **** status like you were at Pound 3.

Mccain - Keep representing Peach! And if only I saw that stichface combo. ****...
Oh yeah, "You suck at driving!" LOL

Connor - Street Fighter *****. Once you get the execution down, you'll love playing with C.Viper/Cammy.

Cameron/Jenny - You guys ****. Nice seeing you two.

Rickety -
<3

Norcal - Even though there weren't many of you, I'm glad you came down. Nice seeing you guys!

I probably wont be seeing much of the community in a long while. Gonna concentrate more on Street Fighter again.

Charoo

Smash Champion
wow someone stole my game and the memory card in the console... fukken smashers. what an awful community in place nowadays

last time i ever bring anything to a tourny... i won't be buying another game/memory card again so i doubt i'll be playing much anymore. what a crappy way to go out.
ADAM WE HAVE YOUR GAME AND MEMORY CARD!!!

It was being use for the projector set up. Claire have it 100% sure so nobody stole it. Sorry for the mix up

we had 62 entrants and 17 teams. We did pools for both singles and doubles with 16 set ups for melee. All for the price of 5 bucks per event. Pretty legit.

Thank you Sheridan for helping me out. I wouldn't be able to do it without you!

Thanks to every1 that attended. I hope you all enjoyed it and support the SCSA series.

Also, MJ2 news, Mango confirm that Wobbling will be banned there.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
oh wow that's cool

actually can you just give the game and the memory card to nasty nate since 1. it is his memory card and 2. he'll see me before i'll see you

joeplicate

Smash Master
**** tourney! the only thing i didnt like was the mass amount of trivia questions i had to listen to while playing... -.-

but i guess it couldnt be helped and a couple of them were amusing...
lol i paused a pools match to look at my raffle ticket
i won a funnel cake!!
man i am so **** at raffles

i hate it when people take memory cards/melees from the gamecube, even if it is to run the tournament

so ****en janky

anyways this was really fun
shoutouts to:

my jacket
tetris
kirbyraeg
sleeping on the floor
my jacket *****
smash brojsj
socal being a tight region

it was awesome seeing everybody, and getting to meet new people
i'm gonna brush up on my tetris skills for the next cgc get at me

lates ;)

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
i got ***** 0-2 every game XD
BUT I KILLED ONE LIFE OFF ZHU
I AM PROUD OF MYSELF XD

Edit: IT WAS A SHINE SPIKE TOO :D

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I think I might've left my cable at the venue. It has a connection to GC/XBOX360/PS3(2?) I'm not sure but it's like a 3rd party one with an s-video output.

Anyone have it?

Charoo

Smash Champion
oh wow that's cool

actually can you just give the game and the memory card to nasty nate since 1. it is his memory card and 2. he'll see me before i'll see you
the best way to get it is to just pm nezumi and such. I only attend tourneys that I'm running so that's MJ2

I think I might've left my cable at the venue. It has a connection to GC/XBOX360/PS3(2?) I'm not sure but it's like a 3rd party one with an s-video output.

Anyone have it?
nezumi have all the lost and found stuff. pm her and see what's up

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
I PMd Nezumi about a TV of mine that she might have from a previous tournament and never got a response. :/

I think I'm better against good players rather than average players for some reason. Kinda confusing.

Shoutouts:

Superradbrian- lol I had fun hanging out with you and such. Thanks for lettin me get out of pools. We agreed to no chaingrabbing and it was kinda a ***** move to sneak in a few chaingrabs during the tourney set. Still love you though

Kouryuu- I liked playing you in the pools matches. I learned a lot and I think I might even be able to win out next tourney set :embarrass Would you mind playing friendlies with me the next time I see you?

Stab- I don't think entering as Mr. Squiggletoes screwed anyone in my pool over. The other Sheridan probably would've put me in the same pool anyways since he knew who I was.

Other Sheridan- Our tourney set was too close for you to be able to truly claim the title of Sheridan. I will keep coming back.

Gabe- Fun matches.

Buddha Lover- Sorry we didn't play more friendlies. Pwease come to the next tournament <3

SFAT- lol I feel horrible for losing to your samus in a friendly. Next time I need to play it again so I can **** it.

The tournament was really well ran. I don't know what all of the threats about trash and wristband checks were about, nobody ever walked by me to check for any of that. Melee was really well-ran and I had a good time. Definitely attending any future Champ-ran tournaments. I feel like I played well when I wanted to and was happy with how I did.

DJMirror

Smash Master
OK SHOUT OUTS FUKERS!

Champ - thanks for the amazing tournament!
HugS - your ganon is not ****ing sick, it's ****ing ********. it's like macd playing ganon! but sucks about romeo
Connor - you'll get SFAT next tournament for sure
SFAT - ****kk you know the marth match up way too well! Get ****ing ***** Alvin haha
MacD - sup baby good **** in teams
Lucky - I have your Wii and TV
Mango - good **** once again
Alex19 - nice to see ya again
Fly - thanks for ****** me again
P - sorry about the mm, i got this next time....Showing up to a tournament to show off how rip you are haha
SuperRad - ***** i dont have a fox, taking advantage of me =(
JDM - wow you teamed with GSUB? Pretty cool
GSUB - I hope you guys did good in teams
Joe - My favorite Nor Cal Fox Player (thanks for teaching me on how to pivot)
Pscyhomidget - I LOVE YOU! thanks for letting me taking your spot
Spark - geez i made a 3 stock comeback yay
Aero - ****kk kongo jungle is too good
to everyone i played in pools! - dont give up! you got this!
Nasty Nate - sexy *** hair cut
Stab - we're teaming next tournament
KirbyRaeg - sup did you beat Sheridan in Tetris DS
Incro - i was jking i'm just a jerk online
Kouryuu! - OMG OMG OMG OMG love you buddy!
Futile - ****nn ya still good in brawl? ****kk
Larry - that pikachu chaingrab is so gay? 0-100? ****kk
Zhu - Sup
So Cal Sheridan - FIRST HIT SO CAL BABY! thanks for all the friendlies/advice
Wobbles - good **** representing AZ
Nor Cal Sheridan - won the set goddammit!

Top Bottom