• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Screaming Girl in MLG... Why nobody made something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunior597

Smash Journeyman
Well the screaming girl ruined most videos of VGBC, it's so **** annoying, i hope she get banned for the next MLG Event... i would like to send someone to kill her xD...

But the question is why nobody told her to shut up... ****

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
She either wanted to encourage Ally as everyone else rooted against him or didn't know it was being recorded

.Marik

is a social misfit
His girlfriend is actually a very nice person.

I've met her and we had a lengthly conversation. At MLG, she wanted to cheer for Ally.

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever hear that expression?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I think like at GFs, she calmed down a bit. Plus I rofl'ed hard in one video when one guy said "Shut up woman!"

No color :L

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Well the screaming girl ruined most videos of VGBC, it's so **** annoying, i hope she get banned for the next MLG Event... i would like to send someone to kill her xD...

But the question is why nobody told her to shut up... ****
I knew it was Ally's girlfriend Bri the moment I watched the first video. :chuckle: She's audibly recognizable. :)

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
That's a little harsh. I mean, that's pretty **** harsh. I think she was annoying as ****, but after a while I thought she was kinda funny.

Let's not ban her. Let's pay her to attend every MLG. lmao

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i screamed plenty at MLG during hype matches

never heard anyone else scream at random intervals lol?

except sky, but hes allowed to do that since hes mad funny/possibly gay

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
ummm that girl is Bri, Ally's gf. You shouldn't say stuff like that and she really doesn't care what you or anyone else think
M2K to the rescue. You should use MK's white/gold costume, sir lancelot

It was pretty annoying though. At first I figured everyone was just boosting because she wasn't bothering me, and after a certain video I can't remember which one I was just like: "Jesus Christ, woman, shut up"

But I can sorta understand, Ally didn't have much support so she had to outcheer everyone else

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I was rooting for Ally the whole finals. I wish my voice carried across more though, so I sorta...silently cheered... (sigh)... I need to be right up there next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom