• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Yeah David vs Phil was really good,teams was brutal what can I say,I guess me and P decided not to sandbag like we usually do to give English scrubs a chance.Good times all round otherwise.Falkirk lads got alot better,had good friendlies with Ryan,Allan is a legend.TY euan for Pfest-1:laugh:.

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Yaaaas Ty's all round I think, imho P-fest 1 was well good. Shame I got bellended 3-0 by pretty much everyone there :laugh: No Johns though I suppose, I'll have stepped it up by the time P-fest 2 rolls around, the Bold Sheikarino has a point to prove :laugh:

Keiran: NP about teams son, we did ourselves proud :)

I agree the set between me and Davearino was a good shout, but the true greatness came in the form of P and P Junior in teams. Unstoppable tbh. Back to the drawing board for D&Z :laugh:

EDIT: Actually balls to that, the true greatness was clearly me playing booksquirm :laugh:

Mr P

Smash Ace
Good **** Phil, davemans and z had absaloutly nowt vs us in teams :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Next time we will actually try and get singles done, hopefully people wont leave before they've played all their sets >_>.

I wanna try and do this once a month or so, its good times definately and i could probably expand the attendance slightly if people can bring one or 2 tv's

Thanks for the tv's allan even though they were absaloutly useless :laugh: and everyone else that brought cubes and cables.

Kieran - you know what you have to do son

Matt - You got better, but you're still cocky and dont ever talk.

Tom - Hope you can make it again, getting a game into allan is very impressive.

Next time people dont **** up my pool table i spent a lot of time putting it back together and i dont need it geting ****ed up again. Also i appreciate any help offered to set up or tidy up not many people helped out this time, if you come to one of these things i expect people to try and help out in any way they can.

Mr P

Smash Ace
Yeh probably, there was 10 people there this time but i think the absaloute limit would be something like 15. Next one would probably be atleast a couple of weeks after ros4

J03

Smash Master
np son, we MAY leave it to the one after that depends on how much we spend at sweden, can i ask though, is it a weekend thing, if so one day/night or 2 days/1 night?

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Joe-you guys can most likely come up to mine and stay there before piping up to Perth.Shouldnt be a problem to be honest.

*** and Fagger:No johnerrinos duderini's,me and David were blatantly sandbagging.We didnt even use any Ness or DK.:ohwell::ohwell:

Next time its on though.Best of 7 set on the go.No johns when you get piped back into place,pricks:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Btw,David:I was putting new sheets on my bed and found your memory card rofl,pad down

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
it was taken from my vid footage of them doing the DK Run when i was there, rofl. It also shows the way he does it on the controller and how he restarts when he screws up, pure pro-ness

J03

Smash Master
well tbh its awesome imo because i want a cookie imho. will be seeing you at AR2 imo tbh, doubt we'll be able to (imo) make it up before then tbh imo.

imo imo imo nj son

Penetrago

Smash Apprentice
Hey i would just like to announce that AC Anon and i are now a team, we dont currently have a team name, AC Anon mentioned team AC DC or Team Son Shot but it would appear that these are the team names for him and david and ryan. I'll be having words with him shortly. Look out for us on the august tournies, with some luck we could reach top 10 in teams. Wish us luck guys.

Mr P

Smash Ace
Next P fest we are DEFINATELY having that samus tournament btw, i need to defend my crown. Im calling you out anon you've got NOWT

100 replies !!! may there be many hundreds more, come on sons

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
There is a possible Scottish Tournoment going to happen. This is just going to be a quick post because I don't exactly have much time to go into complete detail tonight, but I'll edit it when I have more time.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
It would take place at "Broompark Center" in Denny, Falkirk, Scotland.
Theres alot of fast food places around aswell as; A co-op, RSMcolls, Spar, Some corner shop that I don't know the name of.
Fast food: 2 or 3 chip shops, Chineese Takeaway "Omar Kayam." and a kabab shop.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
**** this **** ****in smashboards can't even let me post something more than five lines long...****in hell

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
and now the ****in edit button won't ****in work...so that's why i've been posting like joe T_T...
I'll try posting the rest over night...maybe it'll work >.<

Mr P

Smash Ace
You owned and pwned guys handled that well...

On behalf of Foulplay:

There is a possible Scottish Tournoment going to happen. This is just going to be a quick post because I don't exactly have much time to go into complete detail tonight, but I'll edit it when I have more time.

It would take place at "Broompark Center" in Denny, Falkirk, Scotland.
Theres alot of fast food places around aswell as; A co-op, RSMcolls, Spar, Some corner shop that I don't know the name of.
Fast food: 2 or 3 chip shops, Chineese Takeaway "Omar Kayam." and a kabab shop.
Housing: We've not 100% found out about housing yet, but it will be sorted out very soon, myself and Vanity are trying to work something out, however, if the hall allows all day type of things, 24 hour services, then I'll ask if the attendants can stay the night. I shall find out about all of this once my step Dad who works for the council and has to take care of the center if anything goes wrong; "Electrician, plumbing" etc.. and ask how much it would cost and if it's possible to get the hall overnight for 2 nights if not, then we'll find some other form of housing, this isn't 100% confirmed yet, so please don't think this is definaitly going to happen, I will update later with more information once I know more.

The center has been rented out before for late night parties etc, if the center isn't too happy with about 30-40 people using it for the tournoment, my Gran is a vice president of some bowling club hall with a pub etc and a big hall which IS and I know it IS allowed for renting because I've asked her before, and we could host the tournoment there, however, it's a bit smaller than the ordinary hall, and finding televisions could be a problem, whilst with the other hall, I've heard we can also rent out a few television sets aswell for a few quid, they had it for some event before which I can't remember, I think it was some Young Childrens Youth Club or something which had video games at it. It was a long time ago though..

I'll update later when I know more about the hall, but as I say, the club is also an option as my Gran could get a MAJOR discount on it for renting, plus I know the club don't actually pay for the electricity themselfs. But I'll see what happens and update later..

This post wasn't meant to look good or official, It's just an idea, post here for feedback if you want it to happen or not or if it would be traveling problems or what not I don't know, just post with feedback. :p

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
>.> Joe, on behalf means (well the way Euan put it) It was me that typed it, and he was just doing me a favor considering the boards wouldn't post.

And I guess not, I was hoping for a decent turnout if all goes well.

J03

Smash Master
bullet bill, you travelling minstrel ^_^

STFU would love to come, ill direct dan here to see if him and jammy boy wanna make an appearance. any idea of a date or time of year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom