• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scorpion Master who?

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
- when you Dthrow, Utilt works as well and can be followed by Uairs
- camp the marth until he come to you or you can follow one of you fireballs for many purposes
- Bair him using the invincibility frames from grabbing the ledge
- when you ledgedash try to grab once in a while
- you have nice jab combinations you didnt do anything wrong im just saying keep mixing up you jabs so they dont know which jab you are going to stop at
-if you knock him a good distance away from the ledge, run and jump off the stage and as soon as you jump, cape towards the board and you glide slightly towards him letting you bair him 1-2 before you have to recover
- grab more

a rookie

Smash Ace
Yeah, thanks. I'm just trying to keep my Mario in good shape for this weekend (:
I hope I place very well in this tournament.

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
dear lord is Mario fun to combo with

it's like everything strings into everything

unless you're trying to kill...in which case nothing strings into that T_T

Pine

Smash Ace
you guys are all noobs compared to pine. just remember that

otg i work every sat till about 10. hog is 2 hours 45 mins away. its really unrealistic. ill be trying to make MMs though because i really miss smash

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
you guys are all noobs compared to pine. just remember that

otg i work every sat till about 10. hog is 2 hours 45 mins away. its really unrealistic. ill be trying to make MMs though because i really miss smash
if your talking doc i will agree with you but if your talking mario imma have to disagree on that

Pine

Smash Ace
i play mario more then doc. but i usually go with doc in tournys. im doing all mario at MM though, maybe some peach cuz shes a pretty pretty princess

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
I might be a troll, but I also happen to be way better then everyone here, so who cares.
me and you should play at HOG! you probably are better than me haha but i think it'd be fun! im not 100% sure i can make it to the next one though :(

a rookie

Smash Ace
Otg: Do you play Mario? If not, please don't troll. I don't respect trolling, only if it's from a Mario. Cuz at least it makes sense since it is a MARIO thread.

Pine, kudos to beating chopz. I would love to ditto you in Mario's. It's hard to beat someone a little tougher and more active like Luck or Mango. I'm SoCal, so I got the best of the best over here. Btw, I beat The King, so there's an accomplishment (:

a rookie

Smash Ace
aiming it down pokes shields alolt
That's useful to know, didn't know it poked shields more (:

wow rookie from what i hear your pretty good. do you remember liptonbuddy(Jus1) the mario main?
Liptonbuddy(Jus1)? Naw, if I did ever hear about him or play him, I would've definitely remembered. Cuz I don't forget a smasher, especially a Mario main. And thanks, I appreciate the compliment. Need that confidence to work my Mario in the top 3 this weekend (:

otg

Smash Master
Blanky, I will be at HoG and I would love to play you.

Otg: Do you play Mario? If not, please don't troll. I don't respect trolling, only if it's from a Mario. Cuz at least it makes sense since it is a MARIO thread.

Pine, kudos to beating chopz. I would love to ditto you in Mario's. It's hard to beat someone a little tougher and more active like Luck or Mango. I'm SoCal, so I got the best of the best over here. Btw, I beat The King, so there's an accomplishment (:
I do use Mario, but I main Doc because he's better. Mario's fun, but I like to win.

http://ssbmrankingsuk.co.cc/

not that i feel the need to prove myself to some raaandom, stupid troll, but i did good with my sub-par char after 1 year of play
Good **** J3ly, that's really impressive. I know VA is supposedly really good from what Tuna told me. You played him when he was in the UK for that semester right? I think he mentioned that you were still new and weren't very good when he played you, but it's been a lil less then a year since then so I can imagine you've improved a lot. Mad good ****.

Also, I'm no random. I've placed at the worst, top 8 at every tourney I've gone to since like November (I took a break from tournies between August and then) going all Doc (and a lil Falco/Fox/Jiggs/Marth if I need it). The only exception to this was HoG2 where I placed 13th out of like 60+ people. Hopefully I do better at HoG3 next week.

otg

Smash Master
lol Doc is not better then mario at advanced lvls
All evidence and popular opinion state otherwise. The mario's seem to be convinced that Mario is better at higher levels, yet besides J3ly (who lives in a region that is behind the US metagame) and GreenMario (who does better then Doc's in his region but still doesn't place super well) the Mario's really aren't doing ****. DJ refuses to play him anymore because he's bad (unless he's teaming with me and then we **** with that Double Mario/Double Doc love) and ScorpADorp doesn't even count because of his motives.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
All evidence and popular opinion state otherwise. The mario's seem to be convinced that Mario is better at higher levels, yet besides J3ly (who lives in a region that is behind the US metagame) and GreenMario (who does better then Doc's in his region but still doesn't place super well) the Mario's really aren't doing ****. DJ refuses to play him anymore because he's bad (unless he's teaming with me and then we **** with that Double Mario/Double Doc love) and ScorpADorp doesn't even count because of his motives.
And from that you got doc is better because there more of them? everyone has their opinions I guess

- IDC who thinks mario suck. they dont have to come to the mario boards.
- LOL you make is seem like mario just dont want to go to tournies.
- arent you a falco main lol

otg

Smash Master
I really don't think I'm being hostile, just calling it like it is. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when a majority of community feels that Doc is better, Doc's place better and all the top players put Doc as higher (which can be seen in the New Tier List thread, pretty sure every MBR member voted Doc above Mario) it might be a sign that Doc is better.

The Doc's outplace the Mario's.

Start winning and change peoples minds. I main Doc and use the spacies and a few other characters at a similar level. Falco's just fun. Not everyone has their main as their character icon.

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Apparently the majority of the community at one point thought Jiggs was top 3, Yoshi was null and still think Luigi is worse than DK...

Yaaaa.......

Practicality can show where Jiggs stands and always will and why an uproar of Jiggs doing well was inevitable, analysis can show why Yoshi's high tier in Japan and why his metagame should be the last thing to develop in the ENTIRE GAME, and practicality can show why Luigi being anywhere below high tier should've been thrown in the garbage when Ka landed his first Fair in WA regionals...

And cut Mango some slack. There's more reason for him doing everything he's done than people tend to understand. Let him be and do what he wants, he's done more for this community than anyone ever will. Truth.

FACE

Mawio is cute.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
I really don't think I'm being hostile, just calling it like it is. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when a majority of community feels that Doc is better, Doc's place better and all the top players put Doc as higher (which can be seen in the New Tier List thread, pretty sure every MBR member voted Doc above Mario) it might be a sign that Doc is better.
lol ok sir

but yeah i think we all need to pick one tourney and meet up

Grab more.....

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
i have to agree that doc is better than mario unfortunately :( but mario is a lot more fun to me!

BUT

i think there should be a mario vs doc crew battle at some big tourney some day :)

Top Bottom