• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scorpion Master who?

j3ly

Smash Champion
j3ly(mario) v unreal(falcon) PS (56.24MB)
Upload progress:
2% cancel
About 604 min. remaining...
Preview:

.............................................. dot dot dot..

ill go internet cafe 2mo and put these on my memory stick for now

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
looking forward to these. haha that marth was ****, i have trouble with 'em too. their range is insane but once i get under them it isnt too bad. post some more up soon bro!

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
Ok i have to say that Falcon isnt all that great. the sheik is doing the shino stall incorrectly. you can hit her out of it when she does it like that. another thing, stay on the edge until you KNOW sheik is gonna upb, otherwise youll lose ur stock to a needle or fair just like u did for the first stock.
your recovery is pretty great tho.
nice combo on sheik lol.

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
I agree with the good lord(dynnek) that falcon was meh
very meh
tell him to watch his scar videos lol
his recent ones are epic
but more on topic
the sheik coulda thrown some more needles and I think he couldve dominated you. I personally saw a lot of openings for them. but since it looked like a friendly ( or atleast hope so cuz of dat der taunt ) he didn't want to be gay

also I saw you trying to chaingrab a little bit. anyone know the percentage that sheik can get out of it?

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
i just watched you play that unreal's c.falcon. the falcon wasnt very good imo, really liked your mario though. you have really good dairs. you double jumped a little too much though. that's the worst thing you can do against a falcon. your fireballs during recovery were on point, as were your wavelands.

j3ly

Smash Champion
thankyou for your critique and compliments :)

unreal plays.. strange. at 0% the only thing he does is DD -> dair -> grab -> uair , andn he has a set combo for 40-70 70-100 and so on. its very frustrating to play against because its so **** boring and predictable. but it works (for the most part) and doing what works takes you far. but make no mistake if you have never been to a tournament he is gnna 4stock ya azz xD if it were tournament i'd utilt or fsmash camp him, but its not tournament

and hey.. thats one of the best EU shieks ur bad mouthing there xD
fuzz can needle camp someone to 400% but he doesnt need to, im sure he could dominate the crap out of me if it was important to him

cg is about 30-70%

ill work on my double jumps but 9 times outta 10 its only a failed wavedash or waveland. need to focus on inputting less inputs

j3ly

Smash Champion
he switched from mario to fox in like 06 or somethin. still plays to this day i think

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
the falcon needs to work on edge gaurd and punishing when he sees an opening like mario up-Bing onto stage.

You can't say to much about some players unless they are playing someone at their level or higher.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Seriously, we need a new moderator. Since our community is small, we should have our own topics where critique/videos on that specific player can be made easily.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
on the first falcon video, i think you would have won if you had grabbed him more. you would have had so many options on comboing falcon out of a grab. Not saying you should just try to grab him a lot, im just saying like if falcon (30% or so) tries to shffl Nair you but you get the U-tilt off, grab him when he comes down. Thoses combos leads to them having like 70% to death (depending on what you can get off). I would have also used fireballs a little more. The little things count in this matchup.

j3ly

Smash Champion
look away from the falcon godammit. our average kill counts are like 200 to 50, i had to put on 1 game where he won ^_^ otherwise its unfair.

same dude from my pichu combo video from back in the day.. but seriously, enough on unreal. you guys should realise that WD utilt WD utilt WD utilt WD utilt is sandbagging.

on the other hand, i shoulden't have uploaded vids where i sandbag.. having a smashfest 2night with 1 player on my level, 1 above, will upload. and hopefully ill upload a MM set with some Uk marth too.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i was just giving my opinion my bad if it offended you. I havent been on for some time so I just want to give back to the mario boards. next time if I see your video and atleast 7 people have posted before me i wont comment.

My bad bro

j3ly

Smash Champion
tsssssssssssssssssssk some internet boyage metagame there, very smart

i never get offended you misread my tone ^_^ ill too chill to be offended

anyway more vids on the way

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
I noticed that we Mario's do quite well against Falcons. This can be proven by the NUMEROUS vids of Falcon v Mario our current community posts :D

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
I noticed that we Mario's do quite well against Falcons. This can be proven by the NUMEROUS vids of Falcon v Mario our current community posts :D
yeah i think it's the fact that they're so easy to gimp, their fast fallers, and utilt is **** against them. i love playing falcons, but playing a combo-happy falcon can get a little frustrating. just have to remember not to double jump often and you'll live a lot longer.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
tsssssssssssssssssssk some internet boyage metagame there, very smart

i never get offended you misread my tone ^_^ ill too chill to be offended

anyway more vids on the way
he knows me more then i thought, i cant let my guard down around him.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
double post my bad i was trying to put a video up but it failed

FAILURE

wrong thread as well we need to start putting our stuff in the right thread

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
it doesnt but just wait alittle longer and you when be able to go to major tourneys

@J3ly if you ever go to a US tourney let me know, i will try as hard as i can to go

j3ly

Smash Champion
unquestionably going to come to America for a tournament with fuzzy and tamoo in the next year. maybe a few more. come to SNY 2 nexy year, hbox and zhu said they might come. biggest EU tournament, SNY 1 was amazing.

going to live in canada for 6 months on my gap year. the no.1 criteria is local smash scene, i have free roam of the whole of canada so perhaps we could play some time then. i warn you, since me and fuzz practised i have a meaaaaaan mario on mario matchup. was it you who has not really been to a tournament before? if so you cant even hope to compete ^^

im pretty sure i have those matches on my hard drive, like an hour (maybe more) of mario dittos. some cool stuff.

it would be nice to meet other mario enthusiasts though.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i go to tourneys. im pretty good at the mario MU myself. There is always room for improvement so i win in this situation. I never had to get worried when i do mario ditto. Maybe you will be the one to change that......... I feel a rivalry coming on maybe its just me.

oh and let me see some of the videos when you get a chance.

Top Bottom