• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scorpion Master who?

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
easily the best bowser i've played tho, ur mario matchup is really really good :)

i mean.. yeh yeh, i 4 stocked shroomed in a MM :)

it was so easy. spammed dtilt and upB walljump stall.
Haha, have you played any other Bowsers? Sorry about not getting any Bowser dittos at GT4 by the way, wasn't really in a smash mood on the day. Definetely need to do it next time. My Bowser's way better than it was at SNY.

Also guys, I lurk the Mario boards because I secretly play him (badly). He's so much fun :/. Dat uptilt.

j3ly

Smash Champion
a phallacy - people who are terrible at smash require no stimulation or thought, you may play a tiny bit better but mostly its down to their balls DI and how they escape being in a bad portion of the stage

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
One of my old friends (Cactuarz who now lives in oregon) told me that i was thinking too much. If you take the time to think out all of your moves, you might as well quit the match because you already lost.

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
that my friend is where the road block is

think before you make a large decision or see a pattern

"how can I decimate him for doing that/ this?"

"does he not respond well if I do this?"

"What would his mother say if I did this?"

smash comes down to reading people, so get your book light out

j3ly

Smash Champion
i dont think reading is that important, forcing a situation and reacting bears the most fruit for me

reaction and being in the best position on the stage. also getting out of bad situations without getting tippered/baired

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Guys, I think we can port the cape stall for Melee but it takes perfect timing.

You guys think this would be a good idea?

Also, when are we making the community combo video?

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
you mean for project: M or seriously for melee?

if it's for melee I could totally go for that

brinstar CP and just stall under the stage till lava comes

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
you mean for project: M or seriously for melee?

if it's for melee I could totally go for that

brinstar CP and just stall under the stage till lava comes
For melee. The timings a b---- and I'm not sure it's completely if at all useful, but it's a possibility and we need all the possibilities we can get :D

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
well i was put into brawl single and could not get a refund so i went mario for every match up got out of pools and sold myspot in brackets

enough about brawl lets talk about melee lol

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
lol i would have played but i was playing so much melee that brawl was kinda a waste at the moment. I feel like i should either play brawl or melee. kinda oneside because its 65/35 melee

j3ly

Smash Champion
it'll be back. i've been around the longest, which has still been kinda a short time but w/e, always picks up eventually. some new player will start posting and revive everything

i only respond to info requests.. gone are the days i get super excited over some trivial technique and make a thread :'(

still read everythin tho

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Going to a tourney saturday. Should I trust my Mario this time? I'll let you guys hype me up XD

Top Bottom