• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School's Out For Summer! Smash Bash! (JUNE 13th, Register NOW)!!!!

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
(Jalued, there's going to be 16 second round byes, I believe. I can wait until saturday and give the winenr of your set a bye for the next round. Nothing is delayed much that way)

Aznpercussionboy PM'ed me that his opponent hasn't posted his friend code yet. Because of this, I think it would be smart for all participants to simply PM their opponents and inform them, in case they haven't checked here in a while. Can we all do that?

Z O S O

Smash Cadet
Alright...

So today I'm going to be working on a bracket list with 80 people in each pool. Expect to see it up later today... It will basically the same as Sudsys list except for a few exceptions, since the list he posted wasn't the complete list with some people missing (of which including me lol :laugh:).

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Alright...

So today I'm going to be working on a bracket list with 80 people in each pool. Expect to see it up later today... It will basically the same as Sudsys list except for a few exceptions, since the list he posted wasn't the complete list with some people missing (of which including me lol :laugh:).
Zoso, don't waste your time! The 32 people that were excluded were the first round bye participants. If you have 160 first round players, it then goes 80, 40,20,10,5 (?). You're going to have SOME byes at some point, so you might as well have it be in the first few rounds so people don't get free trips to very high levels.

Comma

Smash Rookie
Name: Comma
Brawl FC: 2234-7403-8570
AIM: Zonked Ice

I'm available whenever, excpet early cause I sleep in the mornings sometimes, hope I'm not too late :)

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Hey--guys, as I've been going over some lists and bracket options, I've realized that we're already passed our 160 limit. I'm sorry for this, but everyone should stay in-touch in case of any no-shows; you will be their replacements.

I'll post some bracket options soon.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
If this lasts a week, I might not be able to do it. My Grandmother has less then two weeks... If possible, let me play until I have to drop out...:(

Meta Marth

Smash Apprentice
depending on the starting time, i might be a little late because i'm going to the mall with a friend tomorrow from 2:30 to 6:30. eastern coast time btw.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Ok, this should be the last time I ask this, because it's the night before--so, who is in?

(This way I can organize the brackets officially. When Zoso deleted the participant list on the first page, I was left with very little.)

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Ok, this is my final non-bracket list post of official particpants.

So far, those who I have confirmed are:

Zoso
Auron
Bo X7
Konok
Gat27
Brawler19
Violet-nin
Oi Kyon
Sudsy
socandrewcer
smash superstar
bmasterr15
aznpercussionboy
cheap josh
Sbfan
Stimulant
Ivandamexican
Ksukid
inbi
jalued
Infernal reaper
Meta Marth
rockguy
Colossus
Unnamed
Shizlee
Lone Shadow
Wario4ever
Warr(wario4ever's friend)
Comma
Guilty
Bluepizza
Mr. Mattastic
Stroupes
Jaded-link
Ozz3000
Agent Snop
Yukiwarashi
lcampoy8
Mr. Victory
Firebert
Southpawhare

(41 so far)

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
What is this abomination?
A non-organized tournaments RIGHT before it is schedueled to begin.

I do delcare, ROOOF.
Shoot, I was so looking forward to this too D:

When will the brackets be up? The tournament begins tomorrow! D:

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I can't do it guys. My grandmother passed away last night, so I won't be here. It really sucks, since I've been planning on this thing for 2 months, but hey... I wish you guys best of luck.

Disaster-sama

Smash Cadet
NNID
El_huracan
Its eleven a clock, when exactly will the tourney start? i contact my oponent from the bracket list page 21, but i think that was just an example... and yeah, what are the banned chars anyways?

EDIT: ok. i'll come back at 8pm

Top Bottom