• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School's Out For Summer! Smash Bash! (JUNE 13th, Register NOW)!!!!

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Finished? Pfft. How impatient of you. I'm actually ashamed.

Anyways, I've worked a lot the past two days and haven't had a large enough period of time to edit anything. I've beent paying attention, though.

I'm on my crappy work cpu, but I'll try to edit some things.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Heres the official 16, so we can at least be organized again.

If you care:

Aryman/ Yukiwarashi
Bo X7/ Gat27
inbi/ Oi Kyon
Brawler19/ Chaco
bmasterr/ elitem42
ozz3000/ Konok
Lone Shadow/ Blazing Speed
Climbers P& N/ Dissidia

Chaco

Never Logs In
Heres the official 16, so we can at least be organized again.

If you care:

Aryman/ Yukiwarashi
Bo X7/ Gat27
inbi/ Oi Kyon
Brawler19/ Chaco
bmasterr/ elitem42
ozz3000/ Konok
Lone Shadow/ Blazing Speed
Climbers P& N/ Dissidia
What's this for?

And I've tried contacting Firebert, he replied once, but hasn't to the other two or three.

SeanDoe

Smash Rookie
did this thing already go down? i stopped checking the post because it was all people saying they wanted in.

I never got PMed >.<

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Screw this tournament, guys. I'm closing it. Only a select few are active, while it seems most of the rest come in every two-three days. This tourney will not progress because of it: while some are ready to go, others take three days to say " Hey, what's going on? What have I missed?" and at best four matchups are played.

Not enough people have cared to actually make this thing go along, so I'm not going to continue with it.

However, I will hold another 32 man tourney soon if you guys want to join that.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Screw this tournament, guys. I'm closing it. Only a select few are active, while it seems most of the rest come in every two-three days. This tourney will not progress because of it: while some are ready to go, others take three days to say " Hey, what's going on? What have I missed?" and at best four matchups are played.

Not enough people have cared to actually make this thing go along, so I'm not going to continue with it.

yes that'll be nice

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman

are you still mad because you lost?

SeanDoe

Smash Rookie
should've stuck with the original 32 to begin with. everytime i checked back in the post, it just kept growing and growing.

more people = harder to manage.

new tourney? gonna start a new post.

Top Bottom