• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School's Out For Summer! Smash Bash! (JUNE 13th, Register NOW)!!!!

Disaster-sama

Smash Cadet
NNID
El_huracan
im sorry, ivandamexican wont recieve pm's. i have no way to comunicate with him :(. i'll add him up in my friend roster though. Please, contact me IvanDaMexican

XxBlazingSpeedxX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XBlazingSpeedX
ill replace anyone that doesnt show cause i signed up fo this a while back and hadnt chcked on it so if any any one drops out or doesnt show can you put me in there place.
AIM:XBlazingSpeedX
Friend Code:4854-6097-5182

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, I can't believe I wasn't included.
I prepared for weeks for this tournament. And for what? I despise disorganization RIGHT before a tournament begins, and even more, I despise the maker for not even taking responsibility and making sure that things got back together.

Of course, accidents happen. I understand that perfectly. I'm not saying that they don't. But when they do, it should be expected that the owner/maker make things right. Instead of just leaving and not saying ANYTHING about it. It takes organization and responsibility to host a tournament, and obviously Zoso didn't have that.

However, Sudsy did a great job of trying to get things together on his own. He totally should have been the one to make this thing in the first place. He is a no fault for what happened.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Ugh, I can't believe I wasn't included.
If you remember, I specifically said to all to simply confirm yourself; you did not, just seemingly take personal shots at--I believe it was me.

I prepared for weeks for this tournament. And for what? I despise disorganization RIGHT before a tournament begins, and even more, I despise the maker for not even taking responsibility and making sure that things got back together.
You should have simply confirmed yourself in the post in which you took a slightly personal shot against someone ( can't remember now.). Jalued is out, so maybe there will be room for you. Then again, Snop also wants in and I can't remember if he is in yet.

You still have hope, though. This was only hoped to be a really big, highly organized event. Things don't happen that way when you start two months ahead or don't play for money.

Of course, accidents happen. I understand that perfectly. I'm not saying that they don't. But when they do, it should be expected that the owner/maker make things right. Instead of just leaving and not saying ANYTHING about it. It takes organization and responsibility to host a tournament, and obviously Zoso didn't have that.
I'm guessing that Zoso kind of was letting me sort of take over, considering he had not yet taken much force/ action even after I said he had the final say over me.
Just forget about Zoso as a TD for now. I don't know his schedule, so I won't speculate out of anger. Right now he's probably going to have to take a backseat to me, though will be able to update brackets if he decides to copy what work I've already done.

I plan on working with him again, so just stay in touch for future tournaments.

Edit: you're in, now, Stip. You actually were in the rough draft version: I just had to start over and delete things as more people were coming in, and I forgot to copy and paste your name in the official version.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Ok, I've decided that if some people don't show up by the time I get back from work, those who haven't been active will get DQ'd and the rest will advance to the next round. This is only SUPPOSED to be a one week event, and though I won't biotch about eight days, it wouldn't hurt to be so considerate and simply show up.

(This will be around 5 PM eastern or so.)

Sir Auron

Smash Cadet
If you remember, I specifically said to all to simply confirm yourself; you did not, just seemingly take personal shots at--I believe it was me.

You should have simply confirmed yourself in the post in which you took a slightly personal shot against someone ( can't remember now.). Jalued is out, so maybe there will be room for you. Then again, Snop also wants in and I can't remember if he is in yet.

You still have hope, though. This was only hoped to be a really big, highly organized event. Things don't happen that way when you start two months ahead or don't play for money.

I'm guessing that Zoso kind of was letting me sort of take over, considering he had not yet taken much force/ action even after I said he had the final say over me.
Just forget about Zoso as a TD for now. I don't know his schedule, so I won't speculate out of anger. Right now he's probably going to have to take a backseat to me, though will be able to update brackets if he decides to copy what work I've already done.

I plan on working with him again, so just stay in touch for future tournaments.

Edit: you're in, now, Stip. You actually were in the rough draft version: I just had to start over and delete things as more people were coming in, and I forgot to copy and paste your name in the official version.

Yesh, unfortuanetly Zoso kinda, well did, let us down. I'm sorry I couldn't of helped out too....with my band and everything I've just been too busy......if there's room, I'm confirming that I can play.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Aryman replaces two no-shows. - Aryman over Lcampoy, 2-0. - Aryman/ Yukiwarashi
Yukiwarashi over acid wolf in DQ. Yukiwarashi over Mr. Mattastic.

Wario4Ever over sTIMulant. - Southpawhare over Wario4Ever, 2-0.
Olimarman over azn, 2-0. - Bo X7 over Olimarman, 2-0. - Bo X7 over Southpawhare, 2-0. Bo X7 (4639-8760-6451)/

Elitem42 over Sudsy, 2-0. Elitem42
shizlee over Comma, 2-1. - Gat27 over shizlee, 2-1. Gat27 (0817-3553-3046)/

Lone Shadow over Sir Auron. Lone Shadow/
Climbers P & N /Stiputation

Blazing Speed (4854-6097-5182)/ Dissidia ( 0774-3957-1744)
ozz3000 over cheap josh, 2-0. - ozz3000 (3394-3294-6818)/ Konok( 0044-2474-5298)

bmasterr over Stroupes.
Disaster over Ivan. bmasterr over Disaster-Sama, 2-1. B/ masterr

Chaco (1289-7918-5967)/ Firebert.
Rockguy/ Meta Marth (4167-5283-5151)

Brawler19 over KSUkid, 2-0. - Brawler19(0989-1486-8954)/Zoso ( 2621-2269-9649)
inbi over (I forget.). - inbi/ Oi Kyon.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Mr. Victory, inbi, guilty7, yukiwarashi, acid wolf, lone shadow, Stroupes, chaco, IvanDaMexican, and blue pizza are all currently at risk of being DQ'd and being replaced.

Pay attention, dangit.

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
This is sexy. So I just mail the person that I'm suppose to play correct?
Sexy time! Sexy time my dears.

GAT27

Smash Rookie
NNID
GAT27q
3DS FC
2895-7892-3679
I'm ready for my match with shizlee.

Afraid I got to go with my family, but if you want, we can play at 2 am, or if you want, just post the time you're available.

Top Bottom