• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

j00t

Smash Champion
Reneblade should move to Alabama.

...Yup. You *****es don't know when you have it good :p

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
reneblade move to weschester county in NY

best place to be, and closest to the city without actually having to live in a crap hole.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Yeah i agree with Kage

also

so who wants to hook a brother up with a place to live in the Tri-State Area if i move there, while im looking for a job n stuff

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Maybe I can come play jooz at ROM3.

Maybe.

If I was good with Falcon I'd play him more. I like him more than Falco that's good right?

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Yea, Halo: CE was ****ing amazing and Halo 2 was definitely enough fun to play on occasion, but Halo 3 ruined everything. As for Apex, I do believe that I'm going to be there, so I'll gladly MM you Mr. Cawk.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
ill never forget the time i was playing halo 3 online and i said "man i miss rat-race" and this little 12 year old kid was like "what? whats rat race?"

i was like "STFU KID, YOURE A SCRUB"

JPOBS

Smash Hero
actually i take that back, im thinking of a map in halo 3 called "rats nest" which i dont think is supposed to be a remake of rats race. nvm

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
halo 1 was fun but pistol was wayyyyy OP

halo 2 was slightly better better i think

dang i really wanna play 16 player CTF on sidewinder XD

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
s2j your a n00b, we were talking about console shooters,

CS 1.5 > CS 1.6

CS and Halo 1 and both in my top 3 games of all time.

edit

CoD 1 is amazing as well. Top 5/10 game

JPOBS

Smash Hero
is now a bad time to point out that while I liked Halo 2 slightly better, I was still a Halo 3 fan?
i didnt play much halo 3 by myself, but halo 3 online with 3 of my dormmates vs 4 other scrubs is some of the most fun i've ever had playing a video game.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
halo 3 is the garbs.

reach is bordering right on the edge of garbs, but either way, it certainly isnt a Halo game, despite the Fact that it has Halo in its name.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Are any of you going to C.E.O in Orlando FL?

I plan on going. Reneblade do you wanna snag some of these $100 direct flight round trip tickets from Owensboro to Orlando and have everyone love on you and ignore me as usual? Its only a 2hr flight.

Top Bottom