• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC Smash-13/2/10

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
If you're really from orlando....i wouldn't really recommend that drive to SC. Go to Georgia tournaments.
LOL Why is it that every time I say I'm going to something in SC involving smash some1 always tell me that I shouldn't go cuz they think its too far? It's like they just assume that I'm in Orlando at the time that I will be going to whatever going on in SC. I just thought that was funny cuz If you guys can remember this same thing happened the last time I said I was coming to a fest in SC.

But yeah I've been in Greenville since January (nothing's going on over here) and I've just been playing smash with Myself basically focusing on the hitting range on a lot of the top characters (plus I just seriously picked up Mario 4 days ago, don't worry my sig will reflect that soon). I just found one guy who was interested in playing smash but he knows nothing about it, so I'm teaching him how to play from the very beginning. So there you have it, my sad little smashless life as it is right right now.

Lareit

Smash Ace
I basically main three characters.

wario
meta knight
diddy

in that order.
Stingers tournament helped justify the mk ban.
6 teams in doubles, 7 metaknights
8 in singles, 4 metaknights, the top 4 where also those same MK.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
@ Nexus, it's because your location on SWF says Orlando, obviously, and some people might not remember you, and then they see that and they're like "wtf?" you could change it to Greenville, or do "Greenville, SC / Orlando, FL" or something to clarify it if you'd like to avoid confusion. You probably know this and all, just sayin'

Your "sad smashless life" is quite familiar to me and this state as a whole, especially the poor melee guys that don't live in Florence.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
I don't care about the confusion, I just thought it was funny that this happened both times that's all.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I would love to play wario in sc but devin will just take a huge poop on it and that's when I need meta but he's banned so oh well. marth counters diddy also. I want to pick up snake now. He's really good.
He's also really easy to play.

Crio talkin' dat green

me and Ramz totally wanna come visit you and......................... play on the only Kirby level that is banned
Bro, just let me know when you want to, and I will be prepared.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I don't think I've ever played your Wario 1v1, but I do remember you commenting on how Bo and I shut you down in doubles.

I think I remember your Diddy giving me a good run, too.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Stingers tournament helped justify the mk ban.
6 teams in doubles, 7 metaknights
8 in singles, 4 metaknights, the top 4 where also those same MK.
What? in the end, a metaknight didn't win. i never won a set with meta lol. i went MK on foxy but it didn't work out and I won with ROB.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I would love to play wario in sc but devin will just take a huge poop on it and that's when I need meta but he's banned so oh well. marth counters diddy also. I want to pick up snake now. He's really good.
Diddy kong, as a character shuts marth down *****.

Lareit

Smash Ace
What? in the end, a metaknight didn't win. i never won a set with meta lol. i went MK on foxy but it didn't work out and I won with ROB.
lopsided arguments don't do well when one brings out all the facts. I simply used the fact that you did go MK to help make it look stronger for my side.

Truth be known. I actually enjoy calling people douche bags when they pick MK. I'm not against unbanning him to give me free reign to do that.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Just from me thinking about it for about 5 min. I'd think it was around even if not 60-40 Diddy's favor.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Anyone who can't look at the two characters and see that Marth has a well established advantage over Diddy is...

Well, I don't really expect much from SC.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Anyone who can't look at the two characters and see that Marth has a well established advantage over Diddy is...

Well, I don't really expect much from SC.
According to the character boards, and what some pro players have said it's more 55-45 Marth and barley 60-40, that isn't very well established.

Lareit

Smash Ace
According to the character boards, and what some pro players have said it's more 55-45 Marth and barley 60-40, that isn't very well established.
Just ignore it Kack. Brandon likes to use opportunities like this to make himself feel smug and superior to overcompensate for his otherwise pitiful level of self esteem.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I might be, it's a long drive.

NC Brawl attendance has been really bad lately.

Even at the last NCSU, there were only 17 people.

Top Bottom