• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC Smash-13/2/10

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
So I definitely looked for a wii for like 4 hours yesterday. Apparently they've become impossible to find? lol

Lareit

Smash Ace
Twist's Falcon DOES know what's up I'm not gonna lie.

I pretty much quit the game now and I can't really guarantee I'd make the 3+ hour drive for melee even if it was there. I mean, I still want to see you guys again...
Life moves on. You'll find new hobbies, make new friends. Wasn't like we went from seeing each other every week or something.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Tell him you main IC's and you know all about the ice :p
O.o Err...Okay, my parents are pretty hypocritical. They just went out to go pick my brother up from college which is like an hour away from my house. So I hope that means I can come to this but I might be alittle late.

Kidd your comming?

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
O.o Err...Okay, my parents are pretty hypocritical. They just went out to go pick my brother up from college which is like an hour away from my house. So I hope that means I can come to this but I might be alittle late.

Kidd your comming?
Lol I was just kidding :3
Nah dude I have double shifts all this weekend, and even so I had no ride to this. I won't be able to smash until I can drive, honestly. I'm trying to go for my license soon though, I've been practicing up and when my parents have time and when I'm not doing work I'm gonna go get it. I am working at it. lol

Edit- Also I need to find a Wii! My god I'm going to get three stocked by the lot of you when I finally can smash. =(

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
I do not like what I'm seeing. Everybody's saying they can't go, and I was just about to leave...

Lareit

Smash Ace
Kid was never comming.
Kack is always like this.
The only cancelation that wasn't entirely expected was Pie.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
It's out of my control really. I wouldn't flake out if I had the choice, but I'm only 13 and don't really have any control over where I'm allowed to go.

I'll be there around 2. Er...What time are you guys gonna go eat?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
gg's to you too. I dunno what it is about your Marth that I can't beat, but I just can't beat it.

Nexus-Nice meeting you

Snap="I love this song." "I LOVE THIS SONG TOO!"

I was laughing at that the whole way home.

I miss JMan T.T

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
LOL peyton. GG's to nexus and Kack for coming out to this.

LOL I CLOCKED KACK AT THIS. for the set ;)

so gay.

anyway lets talk about something, I watched kacked get two, then three stocked by devin. so guys stop hyping this dude up to be SC's "Devin killer" no johns.

Edit; "I love this song"

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
LOL peyton. GG's to nexus and Kack for coming out to this.

LOL I CLOCKED KACK AT THIS. for the set ;)

so gay.

anyway lets talk about something, I watched kacked get two, then three stocked by devin. so guys stop hyping this dude up to be SC's "Devin killer" no johns.

Edit; "I love this song"
People were calling me the Devin Killer :3. I'm so proud. If MK vs. IC's is 50:50. IC's vs. Marth can't be much different right? I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.
kack devin is probably just smarter then you. you just need to read him better
I know he's smarter then me, so are you. So is Sushi. So is everyone else. But when I look back on what I'm doing, I just can't find what I'm doing so wrong to the point where I always get dominated. Just more to work on I guess.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
GG's to everyone I played. Do you guys know anyone else who plays falco? I didn't see anyone other than me play him. Also, as of right now, I do plan on going to the tourney next weekend. It was good to play real people for a change, now I know what I need to work on in certain match ups.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
GG's to everyone I played. Do you guys know anyone else who plays falco? I didn't see anyone other than me play him. Also, as of right now, I do plan on going to the tourney next weekend. It was good to play real people for a change, now I know what I need to work on in certain match ups.
I play alittle bit of Falco, but yours is better then mine.

Top Bottom