• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC Smash-13/2/10

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nexus, i dont know how far raleigh is but theres a somewhat decently sized tourney going on next weekend there. if you're willing to make the drive, you should go to that as well

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'm more then 70% sure I'll still be there. But knowing my parents they won't be willing to drive in the snow.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Just ignore it Kack. Brandon likes to use opportunities like this to make himself feel smug and superior to overcompensate for his otherwise pitiful level of self esteem.
Ouch.

This smarts because it's true.

Happy Valentine's Day!

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
hey nexus, where exactly are you from?
Oh man, I'm from all over the place take your pick:

St. Thomas U.S.V.I.
Sumter, SC
Bishopville, SC
Orlando, FL

And now I'm in Greenville for god knows how long.

I want in on that. O: You use alot of colors in your text.
Ok, now when you say "that", are you referring to the colorful text or friendlies against my mario?

Lareit

Smash Ace
wonder how many people will ultimately make it since it decided to snow. Ground is warm and melting it creating a nice slush, which over night will freeze hard into a nasty slick(the reason why ice is way more dangerous in the south then the north) making travel dangerous.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nexus, if you get snowed out to this, you should go to the raleigh tournament...and pick me up ^.~

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Oh man, I'm from all over the place take your pick:

St. Thomas U.S.V.I.
Sumter, SC
Bishopville, SC
Orlando, FL

And now I'm in Greenville for god knows how long.

Ok, now when you say "that", are you referring to the colorful text or friendlies against my mario?
The Friendlies. O: But...how do you get the colorful text while we are on the subject?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Twist's Falcon DOES know what's up I'm not gonna lie.

I pretty much quit the game now and I can't really guarantee I'd make the 3+ hour drive for melee even if it was there. I mean, I still want to see you guys again...

Top Bottom