• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC Bi-Weeklies -- Test Your Might! -- Date: 08/28/09 Next: POSTPONED

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
>.> Is anyone gonna be there around 2-2:30? That's the only time I can get dropped off.

TigerZER0

Smash Rookie
Inorite..... Last time I saw you RC was at SK47's Tourney where DrPeePee decided to show up and **** everybody.... good times, good times. If you can't make it to this one, I'll be sure to see you at Tipped Off 5, and I'll do my best to get ole Holy Marth to show up as well.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
>.> Is anyone gonna be there around 2-2:30? That's the only time I can get dropped off.
I will, what ever works for you and your ride is cool...and possibly Adam since he is moving right below me lolz

Also my friend will be there too also kinda early so you won't be completely alone Kack :chuckle:

so the real time to be here is 3:00 pm and the fake time to trick people is 11:00 am.

nice.
maybe....srsly -- 3PM or like Kack come early if you want it's all fun and games...

and the 11:00AM is for the Saturday tourney fool...:laugh:

-- who plans on playing melee? So at least I have an idea

EDIT: If someone has portable chairs they can bring...like folding chairs...I would thank you or we just won't play dubz on all the TV's....that is all

TRC -- save your money for TO5 and come when you got the time -- don't worry it gives me time to work this whole tourney thing out so I know what to do every single time -- this first one is just a test -- so I know what to fix and what to keep the same

the only real issue should just be chairs -- for dubz...lollz

ptown

Smash Ace
if i bring some chairs, a cube, and melee, will you let me bypass that huge wallet killing $2 door fee?

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
if i bring some chairs, a cube, and melee, will you let me bypass that huge wallet killing $2 door fee?
Hell YEAH, it would be a big help with the chairs...

and the cube/melee >_< lollz

If anyone else can bring chairs too I'll drop the door fee on you as well...

TigerZER0

Smash Rookie
I was planning on bringing my laptop and DVR. Iffin' you want I should record the finals, etc. I can. However, I don't have a mic (or know exactly how to set it up, for that matter) if we wanted to do commentary.

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
...Wha?
The Champions Beta was last week, I played it D:
Unless he preordered from Gamestop or something? Bah... I haven't seen/heard from this dude in forever ;-;

****, though. I'm... not going to be able to make it by 3:00 ^^;; Latest I can get out of here is... about three, lol... That is, unless I skip Psych, which is an option...

Also, Zero, I've got a mic, I'll add it to my list o' materials... And if you're going to record, I won't need to bother bringing mine :o

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Oh wait....lol I just realized this is on Friday. Erm....Well then. I think I can still go.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
The whole laptop record sounds cool but I can do without it...

I just would like it to use to run the bracket...

Sadly the nearest CPU is out side the room for me...but I'll use if I have to --

How long will it take for you to get here Thunda? I don't mind waiting if it doesn't take you TOO long....

[I'm only letting you slide because your bringing chairs...lollz] (ptown)

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
So I told my dad. And he's reluctant to let me go >.> His reasoning: No one is gonna come and pick you up at 12:00 (the time he assumes it will end)

I'm gonna just tell him that he can come pick me up at any time and I'll leave without complaining.

ptown

Smash Ace
awwww yeah.
that door fee is ridiculous... thanks for dropping that for me.
you got yourself some chairs and a cube.

thunder, melee starts at 4pm (registration for melee begins at 3pm).
you saw that didn't you?
or did the fake time trick you too?

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Juicebox has agreed to give me a ride! I have run into a problem however...I'm scheduled to work on Friday. It may be possible for me to switch with somebody else so I can jump in on this and play, so don't count me out quite yet! I will discuss this with my coworkers tomorrow and see if I can get a fill in.

Shoutout to Jeff for having that Falcon Pride in every Knee he throws out
Shoutout to Thunder for the kind offer for a ride
Shoutout to Snapp. for having an incredibly sexy green name
Shoutout to TRC for letting me Rocksmash him w/ Charizard outside of Brawl, junk was too class

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
He seriously did rock smash me on shoddy. he was all serious like "ready to battle!?"

and we did charizard was his lead
and I was like ?
and he ****in
choice scarf
rock smashed me
and quit

epic lol

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Well if you can bring your laptop Snapp that would really make things go faster in terms of bracket set-up

and I'm look forward to playing smash with you guys...

@ Kack -- I'm just happy you can make it....at least you don't have to go to church on Saturday....(sadface) lollz

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Yeah, my mom has to work and so does my dad. My mom agreed to have my brother take me (if he's willing) So I'm pretty much officially comming :D My first SC tourney in awhile. I miss you guys.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Snap is gonna hate me:

My brother said no. I really should've known. I never get to do anything. I can't even try out for a sport because my parents are always working.

EDIT: My brother is comming home tommorow to get some stuff (He just went to college) But of course, my mom said No promises. Which pretty much means I'm still not going. (There's no emoticon face that I can think of to express my emotion right now.) My brother that I refered to is pretty cool though, so I THINK he'd take me, but of course "No promises" So yeah. Most of this really wouldn't even happen if I didn't get off from school at 4:30. I hate being in school for so long.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
thats why I put the signups at five before...but whatever you'll make the next one...

I hope ^_^

The fun will still be there at the next one!

@ Sanpp the pic is hilarious!!!! as mush as the Tager one....lollz

ptown

Smash Ace
any old sc melee dude wanna team for melee and maybe brawl?

so who's left in sc going now?

omega, thunder, me. total of 3 people?

TigerZER0

Smash Rookie
As well as myself, Juicebox, and Holy Marth (Kidd). However, not being able to leave until like 3-ish (I believe that applies to Thunder as well, but ionno) this flood of people might not make it in time for the tourney sign ups. But hey, smash is smash. Bring your Abraham Lincolns if you're up for some manly Falcon dittos.

Lareit

Smash Ace
any old sc melee dude wanna team for melee and maybe brawl?

so who's left in sc going now?

omega, thunder, me. total of 3 people?
lol pete, you do remember what SC smash is like, right?

You and Ali were 25% of the actual entrants half the time, with 2-3 of them being scrub kids throwing away their parents money.

ptown

Smash Ace
oh yeah...

well, this one has melee.

i've heard good things from trc and yay about sc's melee scene!

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I'll team in Melee -- Brawl I'll have too see -- if my partner doesn't show...

I think I'll just push the signups to four {4PM} and call it a day....

I'll wait to get more peeps

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
so we got kale, me and theres room if anyone wants to ride with us. laptop and tv and stuff. can you cut the door fee for me bro?

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
I am proud to announce that I can confirm my attendance for tomorrow. I have somebody filling in for me on Friday(Of course now I have to work their shift on saturday on top of my own for a total of 11 hours on Saturday but hell anything for smash right?). I'll be going with my friend who will be bringing some competitive melee skills with him.

Hey Ptown maybe we could team =). I play Mario/Falcon/Fox in Melee.

It's gonna be fantastic bringing my Peach in for brawl once again, get hyped people! =D

Much Love,
Kidd

TigerZER0

Smash Rookie
Just to put this out there...... We just made a 14 page SC-melee thread..... *claps* been a long *** time since I've seen one of those.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
yeah kidd.
i'm down for teaming in melee.

you got a brawl pardner yet?
No sir

Peach/Ike?

Team Bro Love

Whaddaya say

Also, TRU @ Tiger, it's gonna get sweet tomorrow, bring an extra set of teeth so my knee doesn't break your dental warranty

I'll do the same

LOL

Top Bottom