• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC Bi-Weeklies -- Test Your Might! -- Date: 08/28/09 Next: POSTPONED

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
nice.

lets team bro <3
A single Carolina tournament cannot handle a team with both sides of the Carolina coin fighting for victory >=D

Btw is Ali coming with you? I wanna teach him how to moonwalk

LOL JK

I miss Ali, I wanna get ***** in Falcon dittos.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I wish I could make it to this just to hang out with you XD
I wish you could make it just so I could hang out w/ you =<. Also I need to give you Ronin Warriors back LOL

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
QUAKE... WITH..... FEEEEARRRRRRRR

Ronin Warriors forever. The greatest english dub of all time. Where all good guys sound like california beach dudes and all bad guys have the most exaggerated and insane voices! <3

But yeah Holy I really wanna see you and your bro again sometime, hopefully before December (cause Scha will be back then <3)

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
QUAKE... WITH..... FEEEEARRRRRRRR

Ronin Warriors forever. The greatest english dub of all time. Where all good guys sound like california beach dudes and all bad guys have the most exaggerated and insane voices! <3

But yeah Holy I really wanna see you and your bro again sometime, hopefully before December (cause Scha will be back then <3)
True that man. Maybe we'll see each other at melee tournaments in the future. With money and a cube and people to play, you KNOW I'll be caping somebody's ***.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
**** it -- I'm just cutting the door fee in general....

Stuff of Legend in SC is about to begin -- TOMORROW!!!!

I look forward to your arrival fellow smashers...lolz

:starman: UNLIMITED POWER!!!!

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Oh, so bring your TV's/Brawl/Melee and Brawl+ if you can

I've got room for -- at the most 4 set-ups so -- we shouldn't exceed that limit I don't think

With ptown bringing chairs -- the small seat issue is fixed...HURRY UP LETS GO!!!

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
**** it -- I'm just cutting the door fee in general....

Stuff of Legend in SC is about to begin -- TOMORROW!!!!

I look forward to your arrival fellow smashers...lolz

:starman: UNLIMITED POWER!!!!

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah that's what I'm talking about, screw SC smash not caring, check THIS OUT! THIS is SC caring for once, THIS is SC smash stepping it up!

It's gonna be a blast meeting some of you new people, I'm looking forward to some sickly awesome matches! =D

Lareit

Smash Ace
So i'be been up for 24hours, still packing and cleaning
gotta wake up super early to do the actual move

I might make it
but still no promises

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Wow, looks like we have a nice Melee thing going on. Awesome, I always like watching Melee. I wish I could play it. :<

My last class gets out at 2:15. It'll take me about 30 minutes to get back on the bus, from which I'll pack for about 10, find Zero, and head out. It's about 2:15 from here to Rock Hill (assuming I get through Greenville before rush hour) so I'd say the earliest I can be there is around 5. Obviously I'll let you know if something changes.
Toss me one of those cans of hype, this is actually getting pretty exciting. :D

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
...Well my mom can't pick up my other brother until after she gets home from work (10:pM) So now there's 0 chance I'm going. Unless my other brother decides to want to take me. Sorry guys.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Small time change -- Sign-ups won't start until 5PM/5:30PM

Man this is the LAST time I do this on a Friday....they still show the place off during the day....so I can't completely set it up until around 5/5:30 -- but if you guys want to come slightly before 5/5:30 thats cool

Saturdays and Sundays only now...

@ Kack -- You'll make the next one this one won't fit your shcedule anyway -- trust me I'm never doing Friday again lollz

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Wow, looks like we have a nice Melee thing going on. Awesome, I always like watching Melee. I wish I could play it. :<

My last class gets out at 2:15. It'll take me about 30 minutes to get back on the bus, from which I'll pack for about 10, find Zero, and head out. It's about 2:15 from here to Rock Hill (assuming I get through Greenville before rush hour) so I'd say the earliest I can be there is around 5. Obviously I'll let you know if something changes.
Toss me one of those cans of hype, this is actually getting pretty exciting. :D
Thunder -- 5 is perfect...now that I know the drill during the week....and I refuse to do a tourney on a Friday again...EVAR >_>

Sat. Sun. Only from now on....

TigerZER0

Smash Rookie
Group wootpwnage to SC smash. Last time I was this hyped for a SC smash tourney was when Yay and Cornell had a semifinals set consisting of Brinstar Falcon dittos, a 7 minute Link vs Roy match, and a Quadruple knee on Jiggs by Yay. Check that **** out on youtube son, its on DrPeePee's channel.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Group wootpwnage to SC smash. Last time I was this hyped for a SC smash tourney was when Yay and Cornell had a semifinals set consisting of Brinstar Falcon dittos, a 7 minute Link vs Roy match, and a Quadruple knee on Jiggs by Yay. Check that **** out on youtube son, its on DrPeePee's channel.
This is so awesome to me, it's been so long since I've been involved with Melee like THIS and it feels great to be back on the scene representing South Carolina. I'm definitely gonna have a blast with Brawl no doubt but Melee will always have a special place in my heart.

All cheesiness aside I truly can't wait to play each and every one of you in your respective games, may it be Melee or Brawl. This is going to be a great opportunity for me to meet more of the SC smash community and for SC smash to show me what it's up to these days. =P

Pre Tourney Shoutouts
Snapp- Yo I play Falco also LOL. Still working on making him my tourny character but let's ditto in friendlies like champions
Ptown- I want lots of Ike today, fight for your friends son fight for your friends
TigerZero- Alright man you know what I want, it's Falcon Dittos on Brinstar or I'm just gonna go the fvck home LOL
TRC- You're not going but I still think you're awesome
Yay- You're also not going but we gotta chill next time I see you. SHOW ME YO FOX
Omega- Before the tourny even begins, I wanna give you a big THANK YOU for doing this and giving SC smash something to do ROFL. In all seriousness, I really appreciate this and already have some respect for you because of it. =)
ImpactAR- You're coming to this right ?Right ?RIGHT?!?!?!??!?!?!
Thunder- It'll be cool to meet you in real life, any guy who'd offer me a ride is chill in my book. =)
Kack- Sorry you can't go man that junk stinks. =( I miss those ICs!
Ryanarius- Yo are you gonna make this tournament dude?
Dr.PeePee- I'm doing it man, finally getting started back into competitive melee. Let the training begin. =P

If I forgot you it's because I suck at remembering names even with a thread reference ROFLCOPTER so don't feel bad, I'll see everybody at the tournament. Bring your A game, you know I will.

Loving SC,
~Kidd/Holymarth~

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Dang, pre-tourney shoutouts? HolyMarth confirmed for true bro. Hey Omega, you got a 360 with an HDMI port? It'd be nice to not have to bring mine (provided we're still playing BB :O)

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Dang, pre-tourney shoutouts? HolyMarth confirmed for true bro. Hey Omega, you got a 360 with an HDMI port? It'd be nice to not have to bring mine (provided we're still playing BB :O)
Nope

if you can't bring your 360 don't worry about it...

if you can SHWEET! -- in reality I'll live without it...

:starman:

shout out to Crio/// :/

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Thanks for the pre tourney shoutout Kidd. :(

CRIOSPHINNNNXXXXXXXXXX AND LARIET/ARSE!!!!!!!

LOL I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMEBODY I WAS FORGETTING FORTMILL! D=

Crio-It's going to be fantastic to see you again man, it really has been too long! =3 I'm gonna mainly be rocking it out with melee but you can count on my Peach hopping in on the scene and throwing turnips around like nobody's business in Brawl.

Lariet- Your Snake was **** when we last fought so many months ago. I look forward to playing your Snake again but most importantly, our Falcon dittos. We should team in friendlies for sure! =D

LOL and if I'm still forgetting somebody forgive my phail

I may be a bit late to this by 10 minutes but I'll do my best to get there a bit after 5pm.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
lol. I'm not even going to this.

I play melee almost exclusively now Kiddbro.

And B+. Mmmmm.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
lol. I'm not even going to this.

I play melee almost exclusively now Kiddbro.

And B+. Mmmmm.
>.> Who does that anymore? Those games are so old.

Anywayz. Yeah. I just can't go.
*Stays at home and sadly plays Blazblue and SSBB online*

Lareit

Smash Ace
This was pretty kickass
and comming from me, that is high praise.

Melee, Brawl,Brawl+, Blazblue for 7 hours straight while chilling is good stuff.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
How did it go?

Kidd,

I'd like go to these, but Friday and Saturday are my work days. I really need money and I'm busy with school Monday-Thursday. Sunday, though I'm literally bored out of my mind. At least until I'm really tied down with school work.

0megaZer0,

I read the first post so I got that Friday and Sunday are best for you. So I want to emphasis again that Sundays are good for me.

Ryan doesn't have a car anymore so he would bumming a ride with me on Sundays so that's a two for one deal! Otherwise maybe he can hitch a ride with Thunder Fridays?

Crio doesn't care much for Brawl anymore...the interest for Brawl keep going down. :( There is still Lareit, right? You still need to redeem yourself against my DDD. The match is even according to the boards. :p (I love to keep telling Ryan that. lol)

ptown

Smash Ace
yeh, pretty cool.

melee was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
brawl was neat.

improvement suggestion:
someone bring a tv for melee.
more melee people.
melee teams.

thx for cutting my door fee, omega0. maybe those other dudes shoulda considered bringing some chairs...

hello jman and adam. you GE guys play brawl in interesting ways.
hello kidd. you are one animated dude. cool teamin brah. lets play more melee. no tripping when you DD!
juiceboxes. i like the matches especially falcon. i felt like i was playing in nc. man up yeyuh.
guy that i forgot. i played you like once at GE.
snapp. falco is tough man. that grab was pretty strong.
kale. that grab was pretty strong too. grabby stuff ftw man.
vince. i liked that zelda style. sparkly stuff ftw man.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
first tournament for me.. very satisfied, thank you for the compliment pistol pete.. im ready for the B+

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
~Melee~

1.Ptown
2.Zero
3.Juicebox
4.Kidd (lolz)

Thats it...only four peepz...DAMZ

~Brawl~
1-2 Split -- Adam & Ptown
3. JMan (YEAHZ)

don't remember the rest.....loololololololollz

[I didnt' bother to copy paste the bracket....to hungover on hype]

Shoutouts coming later today.....

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Sounds like this was a fun time. I hope I can make the next one...but you guys know how it goes.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I know exactly more than anyone else exactly where you are at.....

I'm hosting these tourneys but I won't be able to travel to tourneys and/or play for a while...I'm just doing these to let others have fun...**** dollar bills

So I really do hope your situation gets to a point in which you can make these...I'm in the exact same place you are when it comes to tournaments

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Iron Tager is a big buzzkill in a good way....he's kinda beatly with it

O and Smash was fun as usual ^_^

Crio -- You could have been here for BB but instead you pulled a Devin and missed it! lollz

Kidd showed....KIDD -- that says something....

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
thanks for that showtime pete. i was pwning noobs at BLAZBLU with my ice car. all day.

real results for those keeping up

1. Ptown(split)
1. ARS
3. JMan
4. Kale
5. Kidd
5. Vince
7. Snapp.
7. Thunder865
9. L'
9. 8bit
9. AZ%