• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC Bi-Weeklies -- Test Your Might! -- Date: 08/28/09 Next: POSTPONED

Silver_Shot

Smash Apprentice
I'm always up for this, and I can confirm Zer0's not pulling **** out his ***, venue is good to go. I want to see people going baby!

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Yeah, normally I do pull **** out my *** lulz

But I'm legit now baby, this makes up for that GE Major tourney that never happened...but we don't speak about that ish!

Lareit

Smash Ace
69 isn't an important number is it?

Also, I can or can't make it to this.

This day I'm gonna be traveling to GA and I'm probably gonna go to Waba.
You don't know what 69 means Kack?
**** you are sheltered. I learned that before i was 12. Today's time is significantly more smut filled as well.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
You don't know what 69 means Kack?
**** you are sheltered. I learned that before i was 12. Today's time is significantly more smut filled as well.
.............>.< No I don't. But I've always been kinda slow. And uninterested in what certain things mean if they are inapropriate. *goes to search it up*

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
.............>.< No I don't. But I've always been kinda slow. And uninterested in what certain things mean if they are inapropriate. *goes to search it up*
It's okay Kack, we still love you. Leave it to us older guys to dirty the minds of the youthful. xD

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Lol. Now I know. I would've never really thought about it that way. I asked a friend of mine if he knew what it meant and he knew. And told me everyone else knew too >.< So yeah. I guess I'm just outdated.

ptown

Smash Ace
your friend must possess omniscience:
he knows what knowledge everyone else does or does not possess.

can your friend tell me if my younger brother knows?
i pray that he does not.
but should your friend find my fears to be true,
i shall mourn.

the death of innocence.

brother!
i beseech you:
do not tread the beaten path.

ptown

Smash Ace
i like that you like melee
and has respect for all smasher.

i like people who like me
(or what i do... an extension of me?).
therefore, i find a friend in you and you can find a friend in me.

i am human.

Edit and save: thanks, TRC-bro.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
...I actually took the time to read all this!

and Adam is absolutely right about todays times -- VERY smut filled these days, but that's what makes moneny right? lol

And ptown is going through his Shakespear phase

After this (1st) tourney I'm hoping someone can bring a BlazeBlue set-up...because I have never played the game myself and I hear many good things about it :D

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
You can guarantee that if I'm there, my copy of BlazBlue will be there with me. My 360'll come if there's nothing to make my copy of BlazBlue run.

Game is too good, man.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
You can guarantee that if I'm there, my copy of BlazBlue will be there with me. My 360'll come if there's nothing to make my copy of BlazBlue run.

Game is too good, man.
I've heard that the game is really good -- I'm all ways up to new games that I can't normally play and thats an all the time thing

I'll definitely be ready to play some BB and then when I win or lose, I can unzip my pants and let out my GIGANTIC TAGER
LMFAO -- So all I here about is Tager, is he good or what?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
^^^^ D: Seems I've been replaced.

Lol jk. Peter's post are always filled with words that make me think. It's wierd.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Hey, I brought up the topic of BB anyway -- and is Tager is good?!?

Also I'm down for a BB trainer or something -- I'm even more interested in the game now that I've read up on it

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I suck at the game but Tager is one of the single best characters I've ever played with in a long time. Not best as in "broken" but his personality moves looks etc etc

I love him ALMOST as much as Robo-Ky...

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Tager is SO BADASS. Love him, hate him, hate fighting him, whatever- you've got to admit his style is frggin' sick. Take the buffest dude from any other fighting game you can imagine, stick about two hundred extra pounds of STEEL on him, and give him glasses. Congratulations, you've just got Dr. Tager, Ph. D in MAGNETISM.

He will break your small-time body with extreme prejudice, and then when you try to lift your bloodied head and ask "why?", he'll look back at you, raise an iron finger the size of a bratwurst to adjust his glasses, and whisper, "science".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBTpdR2AiWw

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Why is he so freaking big

and it's Iron Tager? -- Yeah, that name sounds beast, but that match was waaaayyyy to dominate on Tagers part

And I'm still waiting for some others to post their attendance...of course, before this is set in stone

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
TRC said:
GOD **** IT I WANT TO GO **** THIS DIET **** VROOOOOOOOM

no but really I have to stay true to it. It's over Aug 24.
So is this diet your choice or Doctor prescribed? [I guess thats how to put it]

**** -- Double Post

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
that match was waaaayyyy to dominate on Tagers part
Of course it was. Did you not read my previous post at all? All Tager matches go like that.

Hahaha, nah, but to be serious, statistically Tager is the worst character in the game. It's not Brawl though, where bottom tier means unusable. I tried to play him, but I can't 623 anything, so I couldn't make it work...
I'll stick to my delicious Litchi Faye-Ling, she's all I'll ever need <3

But, I just noticed there's a date up for this... I won't be able to come Saturday, that's when I'm moving back in to college... I'd try to move in then come to Rock Hill, but that plan is kind of fundamentally absurd. Any other time I should be able to make it, though.

ALSO ZOMG TRC IT JUST REGISTERED IN MY HEAD YOU HAVE A YANMEGA AS YOUR AVATAR. You just got even COOLER, if that were possible.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I dropped Bang from my main in BB for TAGER.

And I'm ****. Just letting you know.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Change of plans/date -- dammit...Renovations to the **** venue -- I had no control

It's been moves from Sat. to Sunday -- All the Saturdays for this month are gone [unless the people using it for those days back down ^_^]

[This is what happens when you try to plan ahead but people who assign **** to you don't pay attention -- They never told me all the Saturdays were gone for this month UNTIL I asked >_>] I love my lovely land ladys they just gotta try to help me a bit more lulz

OP Edit -- Date and Info on the bottom near "Attendance"

Silver_Shot

Smash Apprentice
I'll try to make it, no promises. I think all I need is a ride though, and we have 8Bit for that. I'll try and grab Miller as well.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
All right Imma go through my schedule -- and see what I can do -- Like I said before All Saturdays of August are gone unless of a fortunate event in my favor

Friday's and Sunday's are always good...I'll be grabbing Saturdays for next month EARLY!!!

If anyone has a specific day request please throw it out there

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
O.o This thing is 20 min from my house :D. I actually might make this/these! (If it's still on the 28th....which is a Friday incase that was a misstype)

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Okay, now that I'm back in reality...

Nice to hear you live so close kack! ^_^ The more the merrier for SC

So the 28 is Friday and that is correct -- Now that I somewhat know the reservation drill, I'm about to start grabbing Saturdays in September.

Now I am fully aware of Tipped Off 5 and will not plan a tourney between the 5 and 6 -- So any time after, hopefully the two weeks after so everyone has a chance to replenish their moneyz.... ^.^

Never, EVAR....stay awake ALL NIGHT playing Left 4 Dead with your friends on a system link -- WOW [Left 4 Dead, Halo, Gears of War, Halo Wars, Crackdown, Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2, all on system links...It was a blast

MY GOODNESS I'M GAMED OUT ^_^

I'm typing this and I'm STILL awake since the 15 of August aka Yesterday!!!!!

I'm like a zombie now!

Top Bottom