• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Huy you need to understand this: He's willing to provide a ride to his place if we can't find anywhere else in SB to play.
Oh okay. Thanks for your clarification, Dante. :)

Yes, indeed. Finding a place in SB is more convenient for any and all of us than going to my house. Also, I will be available after 5:00pm. No earlier.

Dante, is it possible for you to figure out if smash club could be available to us on Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday? If not, can you tell me who is capable of determining this?

Also, are you able to join us Friday even for some smash?

Lastly, could you ask Cape or Josh if they are willing to hold a smashfest at their place friday, saturday, and/or Sunday? I don't feel comfortable asking them because I don't know them-.-
Well Smash Club is held on Saturdays at 6:30 PM on UCSB Campus Building 387 Room 104. I can give you David Chao's AIM SN on Yahoo IM right now. David Chao uses AIM more than Yahoo IM. :( Well, I can ask Cape since I have his cell phone number but not Josh since I do not have his cell phone number. :(

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
Please get as much information as you can. Here are the kinds of things we need to know:

1.) Can we play in smash club on Friday? Saturday? Sunday?
2.) Can we play at someone else's house? If so, on what days? Multiple days?

We want to know all of our options so we can make the best decision.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Please get as much information as you can. Here are the kinds of things we need to know:

1.) Can we play in smash club on Friday? Saturday? Sunday?
2.) Can we play at someone else's house? If so, on what days? Multiple days?

We want to know all of our options so we can make the best decision.
1. Smash Club can only meet on Saturday, never on Friday nor Sunday. :cry:
2. Cape's house is too small to have more than 2 TVs. :(

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, no one probably knows me, I just decided to play smash (mostly melee) again occasionally, maybe go to some tourneys, and I dont wanna go through 134 pages to see whats up, someone wanna fill me in? I live in socal (562 area) but I go to UCSB so yea I'm down to play anytime as long as it's within biking/bus range or if someone gives me rides.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
K so I emailed anthony about smash club. he said the first smash club meeting is on the 10th. that's a week after gosusheep's proposed smashfest, so the search continues.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
hey guys, no one probably knows me, I just decided to play smash (mostly melee) again occasionally, maybe go to some tourneys, and I dont wanna go through 134 pages to see whats up, someone wanna fill me in? I live in socal (562 area) but I go to UCSB so yea I'm down to play anytime as long as it's within biking/bus range or if someone gives me rides.
Smash Club meets Saturdays at 6:30 PM on UCSB Campus in Building 387 Room 104. :)

You live in Long Beach but go to UCSB? How?!-.-

If you want to play around UCSB, check out this tournament coming up:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268340
Excellent job advertising the tournament. We need to get as many people as possible. :)

K so I emailed anthony about smash club. he said the first smash club meeting is on the 10th. that's a week after gosusheep's proposed smashfest, so the search continues.
Does Anthony Hearst have AIM, Yahoo IM, MSN, etc.?

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
You live in Long Beach but go to UCSB? How?!-.-

If you want to play around UCSB, check out this tournament coming up:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268340
Lol... I meant that I'm dorming at UCSB but I live in socal...

Smash Club meets Saturdays at 6:30 PM on UCSB Campus in Building 387 Room 104. :)
lol smash club? how many people are in it and what are the meetings like?

I might go to the tourney at SBCC since I can bus there, unless someone is driving from UCSB to the tourny and would like to give me a ride there and back =D

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Lol... I meant that I'm dorming at UCSB but I live in socal...

lol smash club? how many people are in it and what are the meetings like?

I might go to the tourney at SBCC since I can bus there, unless someone is driving from UCSB to the tourny and would like to give me a ride there and back =D
Can you PM me your cell phone number and I will PM you my cell phone number? I plan on taking the bus too and I do not want to get lost so I need someone to take the bus with since I am somewhat insecure about myself when taking buses by myself. :( Also in Smash Club, there are like 10 Melee players that go consistently. :)

Man sb has so many players that don't go on smashboards
Yeah I know. :lick:

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
Oh lol. my math discussion class for Winter quarter was in that class. How many setups do you guys usually bring?

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
um im undeclared right now but im switching to chem engineering so yea. sounds good I'll stop by the room. Is the next meeting on the 3rd (6:30 right)?

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
Ryan would like to come as well. It is possible that we can do at his place. He is going to talk to his roommates and let me know sometime after this upcoming Monday.

If we can get a good smash-fest going all day Saturday, perhaps we should just ditch Friday. That way I am not neglecting my girlfriend too much-.-

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Ryan would like to come as well. It is possible that we can do at his place. He is going to talk to his roommates and let me know sometime after this upcoming Monday.

If we can get a good smash-fest going all day Saturday, perhaps we should just ditch Friday. That way I am not neglecting my girlfriend too much-.-
So should we still go to Smash Club if it is all day Saturday or not? (Because more TVs can fit in the Smash Club room than Ryan's living room so maybe we can end the Smashfest at 6:30 PM and go to the Smash Club to continue playing. :)

EDIT: I forgot that there is no Smash Club on 4-3-10. >_____>

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
What? You got a white controller and the a-stick was loose? You're positive that it is Official Nintendo controller? Mine is beyond godly. Try ordering from amazon.com instead of play-asia. It's faster and cheaper if you get the free trial of amazon prime.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
What? You got a white controller and the a-stick was loose? You're positive that it is Official Nintendo controller? Mine is beyond godly. Try ordering from amazon.com instead of play-asia. It's faster and cheaper if you get the free trial of amazon prime.
Wait so how do we tell if the white controller is legitimate or not. :confused:

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
The controllers that say "Nintendo Gamecube" are legitimate. The ones without are trash. Use the link I sent you to purchase. That's all you need to know. If you want, you can also search gamecube controller at play-asia.com, but shipping is expensive and from japan.

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
No. They both get the controllers from the same manufacturer. What is funny is that because of this, the boxes from amazon also have instructions in japanese-.-

A side note: These controllers have VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYY long cords. They're awesome-.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom