• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saw VI ~ Oct 23rd

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Wow, thanks for your useful and valued opinions, now would you kindly **** off??

Thanks.

Splice

Smash Hero
Well you asked if they wanted to see SAW, and in their own unique ways I think they all said No.

Except scabe. "Not this **** again" but then he is sad he did not see the others. I don't know what is up with him.

Final Destination 3 will be better anyway, hoping it's better than the 2nd and coz it's in 3-d it'll be better coz 3-d improves everything. I have not seen SAW, but Final Destination 2 is like the only gore-flick-with-flimsy-storyline movie I have seen that I liked. Also It's a stage in Brawl, which is more reason for it to be seen by people in a Smash community.

You know that 9 movie I wanted to see that everyone agreed was awesome? It comes out 9/9/09 in AMERICA. In australia it comes out November next year. BS.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I just needed a picture to show that I think there's too many Saw movies. On the other hand, I have not seen a Saw movie and I don't think it's **** like the picture says, I just needed that picture to say that I think there is too many Saw movies. I repeat I just needed that picture to say that I think there is too many Saw movies.

Also a movie titled Final Destination sounds boring and blue, just like the stage :p, but I still want to watch it.

Splice

Smash Hero
I think there were too many SAW movies when they made the first one.

OH!

Vermy

Smash Champion
It's actually the fourth Final Destination.
And it was terrible. 3-D effects could have made me sh*t my pants if they actually tried. But the didnt. I flinched ONCE during the movie. Disappointing.

And I'll be seeing Saw 6. But with another group of mates. We've seen every single saw movie at the cinemas on opening night for the past 5 years, no exception. Tradition will not be broken.

Sieg

Smash Champion
What was the flinching part in TFD?

I was watching the trailer, and youtubing some deaths.

Hunt's one was prolly the worst I saw. But I hate those kinds of films lol.

Ant1

Smash Ace
I liked the first 3 saw. The 4th saw was just funny lol, yeah im sick. I especially like the ending where the guys head gets splattered by the ice blocks.

I lost interest after the 4th. The saw franchise is now the epitome of flogging a dead horse.
IIRC they made fun of Saw in a two and a half men episode, it flashforwarded to the future, charlie was in the cinema and a poster said something like 'Saw 24'

Seriously after the 4th saw, i thought ok this franchise is finished, jigsaw has been dead for a whole movie now. Can someone tell me what the story is to this one lol? I can't even figure out how they had a story for the 5th one.

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
Final Destination 3 will be better anyway, hoping it's better than the 2nd and coz it's in 3-d it'll be better coz 3-d improves everything. I have not seen SAW, but Final Destination 2 is like the only gore-flick-with-flimsy-storyline movie I have seen that I liked. Also It's a stage in Brawl, which is more reason for it to be seen by people in a Smash community.
I hate horror movies, and this one of the only few I've seen.

Well, Final Destination 2, the old one.

And it was hilarious, I loved it.

Someone go watch the 3D one and tell me if it's as good.

ViVa

Smash Ace
I saw Final Destination 2 last weekend on T.V, well like half of it actually since I started watching halfway through it. :laugh:

I loved the part when the boy and his mother are walking out of the dentist and the two people looking for them, see them and are like "ZOMFG, DON'T GO NEAR THE PIGEONS!" and the boy runs over to the pigeons and scares them.

Then he gets squished by a falling window. <3

I was laughing so hard when that happened. :chuckle:

Top Bottom