• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
no comment.

K guys. I have an idea. We need to determine who's bringing Wiis and cubes. I'm much more willing to bring a cube because Wii is a hassle. I had dreams of sorting out that mess of tangled wires but a Haunter ate them.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
tomorrow?
wow, if brampton knew about this earlier, we might've had a better chance of coming =[

MDK00

Smash Ace
So who is going to this?
i'll be comin if brawl is bein played. all this negativity towards brawl makes me wanna learn melee, but i tried and failed miserable. =(

i might be bringing a buddy along w/ me if thats okay with you switchblade.

also if u guys want i jus recently got a tv tuner for my laptop and i dont mind bringing that around to record some brawl/melee jus lemme kno whether i shud bring it or not

MegaUltraChicken

Smash Rookie
how do you fail to learn a game.

did you try for a day and give up or did you actually like develop a mental block that prevented any sort of success resulting in a state of perpetual failure?

MDK00

Smash Ace
good games to everyone today! and yay for recordings! i shud have all vids up before next saturday.

D.B - too many jk matches, toadstool hop > d-air is too beastly. "DONT DO IT!" *kills him self with d-air" hahaha joooookes!

I.B - from today on when u play we need the "easy" button. witnesses craqmod 1st hand is ridiculous. and ur wario is still too beast lol ggs man

Tyrant - ur evasive skills are too good. u make neo jealous, YOU are "The One". good matches today

Grmo - most intense match of the entire day, we had ppl outta their seats, and my hands were shakin! u definitely gotta watch it when its uploaded

Switchblade - as always man thnx for hosting, sry my mom took forever pick me.

good games to everyone else too!

joke of the day...

"OMG Grmo i luv u man"
Grmo says: "well that cant be good"

hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit:
i decided to make a gta smash bros account so be sure to subscribe and check it out all vids (both brawl and melee) will be posted here
http://www.youtube.com/user/gtaSSB

i need alot of you guys emails so feel free to add me to msn
holla_back_yall@hotmail.com

Grmo

Smash Champion
lolololol

ggs today, thanks for hosting Matt

shoutouts:

Matt: argh I left my water lying around. I'm sorry :(

anyway: ggs. you and your RTRDed Marth ****** my kirby. You have no shame. that was fun though, I wish we could have faced in the brackets. really. It would have been better than Jamal's spammy fox (yeah that's right Jamal, I went there).

MDK: (I don't know how to spell your real name) ggs man, your metaknight is a beast. such an intense match. thanks for recording and stuff. I'll add you on MSN.

Adnan: lol what a *****; you beat my sheik then drink my pop rofl. good games. I'll play you again some time when we're not in a basement.

Imadh: tons of good matches. Those last ones were pretty fun. I like how you go all out in your matches; most people don't do that. Prepare yourself for more bagels next time.

Dzenan: we didn't play in Melee liek at all. lame. Your Brawl characters are looking pretty good.

Jamal you *****: TOO MANY BAGEL SPAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

good games. they were actually kinda close. next match, I swear to god, I'm gonna eat you and laser you back.

Saul: I didn't get a chance to play you, but you seem like a nice guy. we should play next time.

Again, thanks for hosting this Matt. It was nice to have a friendly tournament, even a small one.

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
Ugh I wish I could have been there! T.T too busy getting my *** kicked by school... lol
Would rather get my *** kicked another way! ;)

I'll try to make it for the one next week!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Yesterday was loads of fun. Thanks to everyone who showed up, and a huge thanks to MDK for recording our matches. Both Melee and Brawl.

Mini-results:

Brawl

1st - MDK
2nd - Tyrant
3rd - D.B
4th - Switchblade

Melee

1st - I.B
2nd - ChrnoX
3rd - Lone Wolf
4th - Grmo

I might have to challenge you there, MDK. Joke of the day might have been @ Little Caesar's.

I.B: What's his username?
MDK: His username is K-2
I.B: Wow lol
MDK: The funny thing is that it's his real name
I.B: That's where the joke ends.

LOLLLL!!

Shoutz.

Switchblade - Pretty good turn-out huh? You did okay in brawl. Nice. I didn't see your matches in Melee so I can't say much. Things ran well I'd say, but lets pray for the best for the next date =/ lol. Luck doesn't seem to be on your side with events, nor mine when it comes to punctuality.

Tyrant - Good stuff man, really good. I don't enjoy this game that much. But man I love your rivalry vs. MDK. Your one of our brighter Brawl stars man, good ****. Make it out to our events. Loosen up a bit, you seem extremely tense. I think overcoming that can lead to some other problems for other brawl players that ever face you lol.

Saul - OHHH I CAN SEE YOU WHILE I TYPE THIS LOLLLLLL. Good stuff man. We talked about this on the way home, you know my shout to you. You're getting there, smash isn't as easy to understand as the label makes it to be. Proud of ya'

Grmo - Omg so much fun in our friendlies lolllll. Don't beat yourself up man, your good. Just take my word on what I said to you. I'll call you up if we ever play during the week, alright? or whenever. Keep that cellie handy. Fun stuff, I'm still stealing those tricks of yours from that Kirby
and your root beer next time LOL.
. Rivalry sets forever, right? RIGHT? :] we need to get amazing @ Melee together soon.

Make sure you stick with it, Sauga appreciates space animals lol.

D.B - Nice man. Your TLonk is good. You should consider taking my brother under your wing or something LOL. But that also means you can't suck LOL. No Falcon ditto? fail ]: I thought you were cool lol. I hope you don't mind the rest of Sauga's decision man. Whatever you do, you're still Sauga. No brotha hate. Your dair tricks are ****ing hilarious. Good ****. See you @ C3CWz.

MDK - Good **** man. You had one hell of a tough bracket man. You basically played our better players straight. Thanks again for the recordings, hope the best for you with your Brawl game. You and Jamal are good for sure. It's too bad you guys won't be around for C3's. But whatever, good luck @ your 2v2s on Saturday.

I.B - Good **** in Melee. Crack mode: ON. LOL. **** man I wanted to play you in the finals, but I ****ing ****ed up big. Whatever, I'll see in the finals @ C3's LOL. We need to talk about playing during the week. I need my crack too LOLLL. We need to watch more vids often like that too. lol. See you in Josh's front seat you tall *** ****er. LOLLL.

ChrnoX/Chronks - LOL I had to. Chronks is too funny. Good **** man, despite me throwing my matches away. No disrespect though, if I were good, I would be able to handle that style. But you proved that I'm still ****. You're good, don't take my ****talk too seriously. lol but I got a bone to pick with you, so expect to see me whooping your *** next tournament ;]. It's gonna happen. Brace it.

Overall great day guys. I'd like to see more people next time, and everyone that came this time too. Lots of close brawl matches lol.

MDK00

Smash Ace
@tyrantwolf: dont for get pui hahhahaha. then i.b takes a good 5min walk to absorb it all

another good joke for me was...

I.B says to MDK: little does he know... i dont main fox...
MDK says: wtf who is ur main?!
random person: omg you dont know about crackmod?!?!
MDK: oh **** lets see it!

I.B ***** everyone

MDK: yo we need a **** "easy" button
Switchblade: comes outta nowhere with a actual button sayin "THAT WAS EASY"

ohhh ****

MDK00

Smash Ace
alright all vids have been uploaded

sorry if i got some player names wrong jus comment on the vid and i'll change it. i couldnt remember which vids were tourny and which were casuals all i kno is crackmode was on so i figured what does it matter =S

http://www.youtube.com/user/gtaSSB

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
yo your youtube acc got F'd in the A
those melee matches were pretty cool, imadh's fox is insane

MDK00

Smash Ace
yo your youtube acc got F'd in the A
those melee matches were pretty cool, imadh's fox is insane
yeah im jus realizing this. they didnt send me a warning email or anything. im emailing them now why and to restore it =S

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
hmm I live at square one in a condo and I would consider entering one of these.

First I would like to know some things.

1. Can anyone link me to videos of some people playing cause I don't want to come and waste my time by getting knocked out in the first round.

2. Whats the average age attending these tournaments.

3. How often is this held.

4. How many people usually show up for singles.

Grmo

Smash Champion
haha, sure. we're always open to new smashers.

1. First things first: you can't really tell how good people are by watching videos. Secondly, you can't expect to come to a first tournament and be as good as everyone. It'll take time to get better, and we'd be quite willing to help you if you wanted to become part of the community.

2. Average age I would say is 18. I'm 17, others are 15-20. More in the higher range.

3. lol, they're held quite often. There's something every weekend usually. If it's not a tournaments it's just a friendly get together. Sometimes we have really big tournaments too.

4. Depends. I can't really say. We had 70 entrants in my last tournament, and we've had as little as 8-10 in some of the smaller things.

PS. Sauga rocks.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
just make a new account with the name "Bug".

Because the account you're using right now is brand new and you want to be put down as "Bug" in the tournaments as your screen name you might as well just make a new account with the name "Bug".

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Bug is probably already taken. So you'd have to be clever and think of something else lol. As far as our tournaments go we get an average of 15-25 on good days. We get atleast 10 people around when something stupid happens like those ****in snow storm that never stop coming down (I hate you Canada, I swear). lol.

Welcome Bug, lol come by this tournament. Our tournaments usually run by a Double Elimination system guaranteeing you with atleast 2 best of 3 sets. After things wrap up as far as tournaments go, you're more than welcome to scout around for a friendly. The more setups (TV + Brawl) we get, the more smoother things go. So if you can help us out in that department, that'd be awesome. The friendlies come in a lot earlier too, but that's if you can help.

lol You live pretty close to me, actually. I live by Hurontario and Eglinton.

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
This is for brawl correct?

If possible, I need exact directions from the ovation condo right across city hall.

Top Bottom