• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
Blah I haven't posted in a while. At any rate good tourney, a little small but good tourney nonetheless.

David: OMG your shiek is like teh haXXorZ, good stuff tho

Mike: dammit we forgot to group stroke Adnan :mad: meh oh well we will do it next time. good **** as always

Grmo: good matches and yea i have a random technical beam that goes on and off unfortunately but w.e ill get it in full gear eventually.

Adnan: blar we need moar matches!!! not enuff peach's. u know what adnan u can just disregard what i just said to mike :p

Matt: I don't really remember our match lol. too tired but thank you for hosting the tourney and tell your parents that i am sorry that i didnt clean up i was kinda rushed out by scarborough so yea srry about that.

Bernie: I MUST LEARN TO THUNDER PROPERLY!!! cant get the timing down right. at any rate good matches and keep up that technical beam :p.

Mikey: getting better man. Lol at brawl matches... 8 stock, very high items, smash balls only XD fiinal destination :p

Dzenan: blah moar matches as well its fun to face u. Falcon rules :D

Josh: good **** man like wow u can read ppl pretty well or thats just me that does the same cr4p over and over again lol.

ummm for andrew: lol ur funny man. Josh u can tell him this if u want XD his piercing is.... interesting ill say lol.

Tammy: come to moar, and i will teach u guitar hero eventually lol. hehe lol at brawl match but YOU WON!!! toon link ftw. blah bored now.

Ryan: blah can't freaking touch u man.... i don't kno how to follow u properly.

Don't kno if im missing anyone atm but yea i dont think that i am. So yea a good tourney but i think we need more ppl to come next time. And more doubles teams holy crap. Like me and Josh entered a **** matchup. So yea. It was either bernie and david, or ryan and mike. Its like yeah this isn't going to hurt at all. but yea until next time ill see u all later.

MDK00

Smash Ace
@grmo: =( teach me melee stop playin ur "rivalry sets"

fun times, good thing i didnt miss this or else my day wudnt have been the same. fun times playing brawl especially with raynex! ur PT and diddy is so beast. sry if i sed anything to offend you, i didnt mean it in any disrespectful way. im always up for the HYPE NOT THE HATE!!!

vids comin soon guys =) sry i didnt gett any melee, i thought switchblade wud. or did he?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'm mad at brawl. Its fun but I wouldn't enter a tourny I think.

You're metaknight is gay. In the world of smsh thats a good thing though. Its how you win. lol

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
imadh - plague johns

grmo - nurgle. pokefloats is a gay level.

ryan - nurgle. i'd say more but we can talk all the time so w/e. *hugs* we need a meaning for nurgle.

bernie - i thought a lot about the kirby thing and the sandbagging comment. really, it's not so much sandbagging as it is me not having fun with sheik. sheik is really fun at times, but other times she's a chore to play. so i go kirby or ic. i play them on impulse. purely on impulse. often the result is that i play a dastardly hazardous or otherwise damn-near unwinnable matchup. but i enjoy doing it. i'm not as focused as you, ryan, imadh, mike, or really anyone else in gta when you really think about it. i haven't been having fun with the game lately so i do whatever i can to try and stay afloat. if that means losing a tournament, then whatever, it's $10/$5 down the drain. i had a blast teaming with you, i hope you can stop by sometime so we can play some friendlies or maybe team in friendlies again.

mike - yoshi/kirby match was epic. pools was a lot of fun. the fd match was amazing. floats is a fucking gay level, it sucks that you seemed to be doing so well there and then bernie turned up the gay (lasers yo) and got the part with the flying unowns and geodude.

adnan - why is it that whenever we play you're dead and play like crap -___-

fogel - you weren't there but the cultural impact you've had on us will never be forgotten.

matt - i love you honey.

tameka - team "we love tammy" was victorious. i did it for you. but i'm still keeping the money.

adam - tipped d-tilts launch you into dash attacks, tilts, u-smashes, and (sigh) the f-air. it's a neat trick, a useful way to use sheik's tilts. i think i stole it from you hahaha. but yeah sheik is amazing, blah, blah, blah, sheik is gay, blah, blah, blah. iunno i think my sheik is getting worse but whatever. i need more tilts probably and to be less stupid at the edge with fairs and less stupid on the stage with fairs.

dzenan - we never play melee together anymore -____- brawl was... fun? i guess. it was okay. more fun than brawl is usually, at least for me. iunno how good it was for you.

mikey - loldongs.

MDK00

Smash Ace
hot joke of the day...
tami sets a melee match with 4 lvl1 cpu peach and we bet to see who will win
2mins left i bet on the yellow peach who has 1 stock left and all the others have 2
tami says the yellow peach sucks she gonna lose
the yellow peach kills off one of the other peaches
it goes to sudden death
yellow peach wins!

i says: i told u the yellow peach wud win!
tami: lol how did u noe that
i says: shes the only ***** who dont have blonde hair
(yellow peach has brown hair all the others are blonde lol)

it was much funnier in person i guess lol

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
LOLLLL! And the funnier part was, that she got 6 kills in the end of it all. Brunettes > Blondes.

Except for my Peach, mine is special hahaha.

Good turnout-ish from outside the city. Due to random events some of the Sauga people didn't make it, and with money issues other Sauga players didn't enter. Hopefully our next one will be a lot better.

Rough Results:

Melee singles:

1st - RaynEX
2nd - Europhoria
3rd - KirbyKaze
4th - Grmo

Melee Doubles:

1st - Team We Love Tami AKA Team Homo-nater (LOL MIKE)
2nd - Team Suju Ford
3rd - Team I don't give a ****

Shoutz!

Mikey: :] nice that you came by. had fun with our friendlies.

Wilkins: We didn't play much at all this time. Oh well, you'd probably would have ****'d me due to me having an off day. Come out more. It helps. Hope work isn't too hard on you.

Mike: less gay, more friendlies + hockey talk. We need to talk about the playoffs now. West > East lol. Washington is in 3rd in the East LOL isn't that crazy? 9th to 3rd? Hahaha. Good **** on 2nd.

David: ]: I can see less of a spark for sure from you, but that's 'cuz of Sheik. Hahaha, maybe you need to play moar with Sauga? We'll get that interest level back up. Sorry for sucking so much lol. I'll unrust this upcoming week lol.

Ryan: ]: I was way too busy man, otherwise I'd have come and played some friendlies with you. Honestly man, I really really really respect what you did. It was a cool move man, and I applaud you for it. Everyone knows your still the best doubles player in GTA, hell even Ontario. lol we gotta chill sometime man.

Bernard: yoyoyo how's it feel walking out with money again?? Hahahaha. Good **** man, good to see that you didn't let David's biweekly affect you too much. Thanks for the pizza.

Jamal: Smashboards hater lol.

Mystic? Meldon? (spl?): Hahaha you scared me there when I was playing. **** man I should have played you. I heard your Lucas is pretty good. We'll play again next time lol.

Dzenan: You better enter the next Melee tournament. **** pizza money, get your mom to make you like 20 sandwiches. Give me 5, give Imadh 5 and keep 10. Deal..? Deal. You better not suck =/

Josh: I know I suck lol, I just felt like experimenting and stuff. We'll play again next time? you *********** *****. YOU ****ING SUCK LOL. Thanks for the ride mang. Maybe we can get most of the old cast for Smashturbation? :]

Imadh: Shoulda came lol. Ryan and Bernard made it. Oh well, get better soon. LOL @ DBZ STYLE SENSES. I'm tellling you, I'm Goku! I sensed it like a city away. We need to talk about the circle. Let's make our own MD/VA region.

Matt: Didn't play you, but you didn't look good. Meh, you don't play competitive anymore from the looks of it, so I won't bother you about you play. Brawl seems to match what you want/like from Smash. Yet you still like Melee? lol it's weird. Stop staying up late before Biweeklies, seriously. Sometimes walking by you I got the unwelcomed vibe. I know it was 'cuz you were tired. Or was it? The upper level was bomb :0

Grmo: :000 Good job man. You did pretty good. Pokefloats is gay, but I know how gay it is too lol. Moar rivalry sets, we need to talk moar about The Circle. We also gotta talk a lot more about your tournament, and it's format. Not in a bad way! Just about things like possibly having commentary for this tournament. Good stuff though. We need to make your Fox a lot gayer. Like taking ICs to Rainbow Cruise and Peaches to Corneria, lasering twice and running for your life LOL. Gay **** like that.

Don't know if I'm forgetting anyone else, but whatever. Next biweekly will be a practice biweekly. Which means we're prepping for Grmo's. Brawl will be done if we have enough people interested (and are going to Grmo's), but not sure if we're doing both singles and doubles. Melee will be played 100% because of the high ratio of Melee:Brawl players.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
^ lol thanks. I can be a lot gayer if I want to; you've experienced that first hand. Example: my edgeguarding. LOL

but yeah, more rivalry sets. Go on msn or something, maybe we can get together and practice and talk about the tournament and stuffs.

btw lol it feels good seeing Grmo in 4th there :chuckle:

Europhoria

Smash Lord
The EC sucks huge in hockey. If I had to rank teams in terms of skill that are in the playoffs the top 4 teams are all from the West. Go Sharks Go!

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
wtf adnan when did grmo stop being gay.

pokefloats against a kirby with fox is gay i don't care what anyone says :cry:

but i still love grmo. :love:

nurgle.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Hey, im wondering is this a melee tournament or a brawl tournament? Because on the first post it says there are only cubes for set-ups, and obviously you would need a wii to play brawl. If there is brawl then I probably will be coming next time with my friend too

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
its an un-updated post. we vary in what we play. It's kind of a majority rules kind of thing, if more ppl want melee then we go melee, if more ppl want brawl then we go brawl

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Which sucks for people who want one or the other. I'm sort of thinking you should do Brawl this weekend actually. I think all us Melee players are running out of money (except for maybe David and Ryan because they won some yesterday). Not that they're necessarily going to want to spend it.

EDIT: lolpinecone

KingAce

Smash Ace
Oh ok, well I don't really wanna come there just to find out that melee is being played cause I suck at that game lol. Do you think you could let everyone know before hand if brawl is being played instead of melee? Besides, I know a lot of people (5-6) that would come if it was brawl, but they wouldn't play melee for money heh...

KingAce

Smash Ace
Lol how come, cause everyone is a melee enthusiast? I have nothing against melee its just I can't play the game and I wanna know if brawl is gonna be played so I can come with a couple of friends too..

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Oh ok, well I don't really wanna come there just to find out that melee is being played cause I suck at that game lol. Do you think you could let everyone know before hand if brawl is being played instead of melee? Besides, I know a lot of people (5-6) that would come if it was brawl, but they wouldn't play melee for money heh...
See I would like to do that. But the thing is every time I plan it the week before we end up doing the exact opposite one. Like a few weeks ago we made the assumption we we're gonna play melee, but we ended up playing brawl and the melee players were left to dry even tho it was agreed melee.

But the fact was, more ppl came for brawl so we had to do brawl. I can't say officially say which one we will do for sure mainly because if I do, and we end up doing the exact opposite. people will get pissy and I really dont want to have to deal with that.

Here's the best worded scenario. Say there's 30 people that say they will come, 20 for brawl, 10 for melee. Because of these numbers on the boards we decide to go with Brawl. But here's what always seems to happen. 15 of those brawl people drop out in the last minute and say they cant come and what we're left with is 5 brawl people and 10 melee people. yet the event agreed upon is brawl, wouldn't it make sense to change it over to melee simply because we have more for melee? But, here's where in lays the problem: those brawl people wth get pissed off because we agreed upon a brawl and they came from god knows where specifically for brawl.

we will still have setups for said game, and the game WILL be played just going as far as a tournament goes cant be done simply because 1 we dont have enough people and 2 its almost impossible to run both at the same time because it forces us to fall WAAAAYYY behind schedual.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
New House Rule Update

HOUSE RULE UPDATE
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

There will be a strict NO BASH RULE enforced this coming biweekly

My goal is to have an even healthy balance of both melee and brawl without the hate and bash, but all this hate seen from last week forces me to make this rule

It comes down to a 2 strike system:

-first time you're given a warning

-second time you're banned from the next biweekly

and if it continues even after the ban then there will be consideration for a permaban

this will go for both sides, neither Brawl bashing or Melee bashing will be tolerated. newcomer or veteran there will be no biast leniency for anyone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
HOUSE RULE UPDATE

KingAce

Smash Ace
Ok, well say there was 10 melee and 10 brawl people there... then what LOL... na im jus playing that probably wont happen but do you think you could tell me how many people are gonna be there for brawl / melee on this thread by say... Thursday or early Friday? Put me down as Ace21, and my friend (he doesn't have a game name lol) so just 2 more people attending for BRAWL

KingAce

Smash Ace
Alright, cool how many people you expecting for brawl this coming bi-weekly so far?

KingAce

Smash Ace
Alright well, just letting you know that so far me (Ace21), my friend (Colonelsandersfromspace) are coming for sure. Also, my other friend may be coming too if he can he could bring a wii (brawl) ... so yeah if he does decide to come ill update this post. On a side note, how old are the people that usually go, like 16-20? Lol my friends brother wants to come but hes 22 and he doesn't wanna be the only 18+ person there heh. So yeah just wonderin who else goes thats like 18 or over?

MDK00

Smash Ace
every1 is around 15-20. everyone is kool. jus be open up and have fun and it'll be all good. im 20 and play brawl as well. its good to hear new brawlers are comin out i was gettin scared it wudnt work out.

@switchblade: me and tyrant will be attendin =)

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol true, yeah im 16 and like all my friends coming are 16 too =P. I saw some vids of your metaknight, hes a beast lmao

Top Bottom