• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
BRAMPTON'S MAKING IT TO THIS!

Brampton's gonna leave here at like 1pm or something so we'll get there whenever.
Is there a number my mom can call so she can tell me when she's coming over to pick Brampton up?
One of our members is leaving at like 6pm, and me and Bren might stay until like 10pm.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
BRAMPTON'S MAKING IT TO THIS!

Brampton's gonna leave here at like 1pm or something so we'll get there whenever.
Is there a number my mom can call so she can tell me when she's coming over to pick Brampton up?
One of our members is leaving at like 6pm, and me and Bren might stay until like 10pm.
my home # is 905 712 8954

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
adnan i'll be coming for tameka.

might not participate in the tournament because i'm being emo these days.

also i hate brawl.

and if somebody with a fox wants to team with me that would be hot.

D.B

Smash Ace
quick results

brawl singles:
1st - I.B
2nd - D.B
3rd - Europhoria

brawl doubles:
1st - Team Illegal Amazement (I.B + D.B)
2nd - Europhoria + Switchblade
3rd - ???

ggs

EDIT: Was third aAndy and blowtoes?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I think it was
My and Bren made it to Winner's finals and then got knocked into Loser's finals and lost there lol
I hate Marth -_________________________-

I'm surprised Brampton even made it to the finals lol

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
OMG Marth for ban tier right!!!?

Wait.. he didn't win the tournament!? BUT THATS IMPOSSIBLE.

Also, if brawl blows then just dont play it. Thats better then playing it and whining about it.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Yes, it's real easy to play vs. Wario when I thought his F-Smash was his Jab xD. I have no idea what half the moves are and how to DI, punish their lag.
I like Dzenan's Young Link though, seems like it'll be a good char. Zelda's F-air/B-air is epic.

D.B

Smash Ace
Well, how do you expect to know how to punish and DI the moves when the game itself isn't out? Honestly guys we need to give the game more time then this to decide if it's good or not, let it come out here first, then give it a few months too see. Thoughts?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
wario like marth and toon link is also a character in this game and deserves acknowledgement of existence. it's a different game, di is different, and the combo engine hasn't been worked with to its full capacity at all. the dynamic has changed, gameplay has tuned and wario could be a viable contender at this point. maybe even challenging to marth.

i guess what i'm trying to say is f-air/n-air camp more.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
*@work post*

lol double Marf for teh win

there was gay butt secks in losers semi (Marth ditto) and the gayest spikes done to dzenan

blah this last triweekly was an epic failure. seeing as how only 10 ppl showed up o_o; it might have well been just a smashfest. a well hopefully ppl will actually decide to show up next time assuming brawl boards dont **** up everything else >_<

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
ok im making big news for the ppl that are all around smashers, Alphamale is now a BIWEEKLY

starting this Saturday Sauga will be hosting regular biweeklies.

now we can go about this in 2 different ways, we can do both melee AND brawl but with EXTREAMLY strict time schedules

or we can go with the one Adnan suggests and one week melee and one week brawl so scheduling will be easier and events will be done with more ease

but regardless we will have tournaments every other week here at sauga

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Alright, so I've been gone for awhile lol. Big deal? wanna fight about it?

Anyway we gotta decide on what we want, and how we want it done. I'm going to leave it open for you guys to vote on how you want these done. Now, I wanted to seperate the events into dates to avoid conflict with game switches and such. e.g - playing a Brawl doubles tournament at the same time as a Melee singles.

So now I want to know if you guys would like an extremely strict schedule for Brawl/Melee at the same time or have a single game and have the entire day for it. I just made my suggestion so we don't have fat pizza monsters fidgeting about how much they want a certain game. To avoid my foot being rammed up someone's ofcourse.

So your options:

Brawl for Lawlz
Melee for Poutines and French accents
A healthy blend of both

I understand Bam will be coming to the GTA on the 29th of March, and you know it's kind of a big deal. So I thought throwing in the Melee option might be a possible vote. Post up guys :] we want as many people coming, cuz we love taking your money seeing you.

MDK00

Smash Ace
me wants to play dat brawl. got a buddy who is willin to bring another console and game if needed.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I think it should definetly be seperated to avoid the long list of problems that would come from running the two on the same day.

Of course I'm all for BRAAWLING IN MY SKIN!!!!!!

Top Bottom