• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
*****in? who the *** r u? that cannot work on everyone. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ABUSE AND THE OPPONENT KNOWS ITS COMIN

bak off me homo
lol

you're so stupid it hurts to read your comments.

edit: IF THE OPPONENT USES A MOVE THAT CANNOT BE PUNISHED ON WHIFF OR HIT OR BLOCK THEN CLEARLY IF YOU KNOW ABOUT IT THEN YOU CAN STOP IT HAR HAR HAR

this is what you sound like.

Sanu

Smash Champion
*****in? who the *** r u? that cannot work on everyone. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ABUSE AND THE OPPONENT KNOWS ITS COMIN

bak off me homo
Dude, why are you getting so defensive? Calm the **** down.

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
guys calm down, mdk is a cool guy..just a little heated from all the MK bashing.

just drop it, no need to get all ape **** anymore.

Gichan

Smash Champion
What the **** is going on between you two (MDK, Switchblade) you guys were tight on sat and all of a sudden there's a war about some character. Like I mentioned before, if people were winning with Snake we'd ***** about Snake, if not ROb or whoever. Every character is broken in their own way. Why aren't we *****ing about Pikachu and his priority. In fact, why not *****ing about G&W's broken priority? Cause every character is ****ed. Drix was lucky not to win cause then he'd be getting owned right now. **** guys, Swithcblade, your ROB owns cause you own as well. MDK, your metaknight owns cause you own to. You both know you're good why not just challenge each other instead of ****** one another's character.

D.B

Smash Ace
lets all just drop this discussion.

any character can be good, just depends on the player.
Wrong.

bak off me homo
David is one of the most respected melee players in this province (yeah) and there are MANY reasons for that, you shouldnt try to bash him...

EDIT: Can't we all just get along and go back to melee?:lick:

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
melee is garbage, fanboys cant adjust to a new game cause they wont be as good as they are in melee. Tough luck..brawl will be in mlg, brawl has more tournaments..melee is past due its time. youve had ur fun time with it, now its time to move on.

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
oo tough guy can get by internet filter, your too cool.

doesnt matter if u care or not..i speak truth and thats all.

D.B

Smash Ace
melee is garbage, fanboys cant adjust to a new game cause they wont be as good as they are in melee. Tough luck..brawl will be in mlg, brawl has more tournaments..melee is past due its time. youve had ur fun time with it, now its time to move on.
You're garbage.
I did adjust to brawl and I can say i was fairly good at it (ask MDK we had ALOT of matches) and I didn't like it so i don't play it.
I don't care if its in mlg so was melee.
Brawl has more tournaments cause it just came out its common sense
I did have my fun with it and I still am and I won't be going to brawl I will sooner be quiting.
Oh and first get some status in the community then talk shit.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
what the ****

ambrose was one of our better players for melee and he places high in brawl

jl was good in melee at the time he played but then he quit early and he places high in brawl

you, however, were trash in melee. you continue to be trash in brawl. huh. imagine that.

gk played melee competitively too. he wasn't as good as ambrose or jl but he actually played and tried and he won combo breaker.

obligatory sentence donated to nate.

so.

stop trying to say that we can't adjust. we're more than capable. note how all the people who played melee competitively and switched over are like oodles better than the VAST majority of you moronic brawl noobs. this is not a canada-specific phenomenon. it's happened EVERYWHERE. this is because we were and - for those who switched to play brawl - still are better than you. so suck it up princess and deal with it.

oh, and please keep your blanket insult statements like "MELEE SUCKS" or "PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO CHANGE" to yourself, they don't enhance your argument, they only make you look like the 100000 others who've said the same things (and have been proven wrong every time basically).

^___^

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
I dont need status, my game backs up my talk.

Im garbage? then play me and youll be ****ing crying cause you cant back ur **** up.

Brawl has more tournaments and still will have more tournaments for as long as the smash series exists. Melee players will soon switch over once they realize there are no more melee tourneys or events. You will have one every month then it will goto one every 2 months and so on..its going to die soon enuff.

the key work ur mentioning is "was" and your right melee "was" in MLG, melee "was" big back in the day, melee "was" competitive and fun wen more ppl were playing. All this is in the past.

Time to get with the program and move on.

Have fun with melee with your 2 other friends who play with u.

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
rofl..look how much **** you talk wen you know nothing..i didnt even play melee ..a couple times for fun but I was in PC back in the day..I suck at brawl, face me MM *****. then we will see whos talking.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
okay i'll have fun with the other 190 people entering georgia presents.

^____^

and you are garbage.

i don't have to play you to figure that out.

you suck.

^____^

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
and your just proving my point..ur saying ambrose and JL and GK were good at melee and played it..so they are the only smart ones to move on to brawl instead of being a fanboy over one game that had its peak moments but is just dieing more and more.

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
oh and **** talker who cant back up his mouth. all talk eh, not surprised.

yes, look at all of you melee players preparing to go to one big melee tournament that is going to happen once every 4-6 months.

why do you think you have to goto america for it -.- cause there arent any here like there is brawl.

im not even surprised on wat goes on here, talks **** on the internet but cant back anything up.

D.B

Smash Ace
Just ask soon as brawl was in mlg, they'll take it out and switch it once a newer fighting game comes out. rofl... look how much **** you talk when you know nothing. i don't play brawl... i couple times for fun but i quit. I bet i can take that money match and still win even though I don't play.

(Yes i accepted the money match)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
so if we can rally 190+ people to a melee tournament why is the game past its time again?

it's not like brawl is a better game or anything.

omg blanket statement but it's a trap because you responding only feeds to prove my point that you suck.

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
haha ill accept any money match from the melee fanboys..ez money for me.

yo MDK, wheres that easy button at?

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
haha ill accept any money match from the melee fanboys..ez money for me.

yo MDK, wheres that easy button at?
It would appear you are the fanboy.

Money match, melee/brawl/64/life?

You're losing credibility with each post. You're spewing generic anti-melee posts and you instigated the argument.

I swear, brawl elitists have their own little forum with copypaste cookie cutter troll posts.

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
this dumb irl? still talking **** eh..keep talking bro, it seems to me your just another e-**** talker who thinks they can act tough cause your on a forum.

190+? thats only equivalent to umm the 1000+ brawlers.. (1000+ is even a low ball)

worldjem7

Smash Ace
*sigh* Can we like, not, have a massive flame-war and get this thread locked? I'm still planning on going to these biweeklies.

And Bug, you've no idea what you're getting into. You're basically on the path to becoming the new "Ichida" only your b*tching doesn't seem to end. So, just calm down and turn off the 4chan. You're not anon here and there will be consequences to your actions.

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
I started this? the melee fanboys came in here and stuck their nose into MDK's and Switchblades arguement.

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
ye you know what, Ill drop all this ****..if you wanna talk ****, you say it to my face and we can play right there and then.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i just looked at his bracket for combo breaker

he didn't win money

he lost to alphameric

he lost to some nobody who got 25th

he had to face brampton, jeffman, and some nobody for the rest of his bracket

he didn't enter doubles

and somehow he's good at brawl?

wtf?

dude, you suck. seriously.

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
oh dont worry DB, there will be another melee/brawl tourney I can guarantee it..and thats where ill play you..

kirbykraze we can sit here all day and talk **** or we can play in the next melee/brawl event. kthxbye.

Ill be looking forward to our matches. till then, i wont say anything else bout melee but doesnt mean you can go into someones arguement about a brawl character

D.B

Smash Ace
I knew he was going to say it so I answered first

EDIT cause im sex. As a community we argue and often people get dragged into arguments. Matt is my friend as well as rae so I thought I'd jump in for the fun of it, we're all friends though before and after arguments

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I started this? the melee fanboys came in here and stuck their nose into MDK's and Switchblades arguement.
Can we like petition to get this idiot banned or something? He's not adding ANYTHING to our forums. He has no idea who he's flaming; he certainly doesn't realize they'd all beat him.

Edit: In the time it took the boards to post that there was so much trolling done by him.

Top Bottom