• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
We can play at Joel's if anyone is interested. I probably will play tomorrow if someone hosts, but I won't be forced to host since I already played today and do not feel like forcing myself tomorrow. When I mean "force," I mean have the drive to play. I will play if the opportunity comes by, but I won't force myself to look for the opportunity.

:212:

∫unk

Smash Master
LMAO I honestly think you guys would be dumb*** good at Brawl if you tried cause just dealing with MRS requires a high level of patience.

MRS, you're funny cause you're so da mn consistent with the persistence.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
In SB. Also Dante, you cannot expect me to call you back when you blocked me. Also Caleb, you cannot expect me to give you a specific answer when you never asked for one in the first place. These are two different questions that you are asking. Also people give the simplest answers when they are asked the simplest questions. That's how psychology works.

:123:

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Caleb was straight up beastin at the end of the night. Good games Huy and Cho. It was nice playing with you too, John. Don't worry, we won't tell anyone about tonight haha. ;)

CableCho57

Smash Lord
Last night was hella fun guys
"dang I wish another person came so we could do doubles"
*John walks by* "you guys are playing melee??"
haha tooo good

but I doubt I'll be going tonight, it ended too late for me =/

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Did you find that video by yourself or you saw the post made by Jun? Also the ACT and WGF no longer conflicts. Can SLO come? :confused:

ACT is on Saturday January 29, 2011 in the Student Resource Building First Floor Multipurpose Room on UCSB Campus.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Oh I see.

Also this needs to updated in the OP:

ACT is on Saturday January 29, 2011 in the Student Resource Building First Floor Multipurpose Room on UCSB Campus.

What places have people been to in IV before? I have been to DeJa Vu, Super Cucas, and Subway.

:123: :212:

CableCho57

Smash Lord
yo dante you find a ride? lol at some point i was strongly considering taking the amtrak and coming back with my sister later but screw it i guess im not going =/

just wondering if you are and if youre not, want to play this weekend?

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I just realized recently that Caleb along with Pink Reaper and I have went to our User CP and turned ourselves to invisible to conceal our presence on SWF. Well I actually realized this a long time ago, but I always forget to mention it until now. Also round trip Amtrak train ticket from SB to Concord is very expensive. :( Dante does want to play this weekend.

Top Bottom