• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't matter. The nationally accepted reimbursement rate for driving is $0.50 per mile which accounts for fuel costs AND ware and tare. Considering this place is 150 miles away, it would theoretically cost Dante $150, making $10 unbelievably generous on his part.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I did all of the calculations, and it showed that Dante would lose gas money if there are fewer than 5 people in the car. His sister has a Toyota Tercel 1995 A.D. and he has a Honda 1998 A.D. Also, Caleb, we can get housing at UCSD no problem. Just bring pillows, sleeping bags, etc. ;)

CableCho57

Smash Lord
no just being out of town for two days.
For dgdtj, I had a good excuse to go, to see my sister in san francisco

but I dont really think my mom would be down for me to go to SD for two days.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Is there a reason why your mother wouldn't let you go to SD for two days? :confused: Also much do all of you in SB / SLO spend on average for each tournament you enter? I spent $40 and $50 respectively for DGDTJ and BIO 4. This applies to food, transportation, and tournament fees. I've been wanting to ask people this question (not just from SB, but everyone in general).

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Ok so thus far, I've got 2 people confirmed (or at least semi-confirmed, they've expressed interest in going) that want a ride to Grev on the 8th of January.

That means I have 2 spots left. If you want a ride. Post and let me know.

So far I have

1.Me
2. Cho
3.Huy

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Most people are hesitant to ask for a ride if you do not clearly state the amount of gas money that you are charging them. Also Merry Christmas. Why did Matthew remove his avatar on SWF? Also put me as a maybe since I may not go if I don't get a partner. Who are Caleb and Dante teaming with? Are you willing to pick up other people along the 101 along the way? Also I cannot afford this and WGF so I may just leave this and save money for WGF. Dante are you MMing Jason again?

1. Huy (will only go if he finds a teammate and with a full car)
2. Cho
3. Dante

:212:

CableCho57

Smash Lord
My friend Juan is kinda interested in the grev tourney and is wondering if he could hitch a ride too Dante. But this is only if he gets back from Mexico on the 7th instead of later

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Here is a list of people who have honored me by looking at our thread:

Timmy
Lucien
Tafokints
Stab <--- Just now. :)

Also post here if you need a teammate. When does Juan go back to school? Depending on how much money I have left, I may donate to PP for him to come to WGF. :)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
For the people that browse SWF through invisibility like me, Chris, Jun, and Caleb, what are your reasons for doing this? My reason is so that people don't think I browse SWF 24/7 because I almost never turn my computer off. I might turn myself to visible soon. Caleb is probably viewing the thread right now since there can only be one other invisible person that is staying up this late other than myself and right now it says:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
metalreflectslime*

The other person must be Caleb.

:212:

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
If it was you, it would have been like this: