• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
1. My Black and White Controller
2. Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
3. My Teal and White Controller
4. Waking up after twelve
5. All meat that comes from a Pig
6. Kogi
7. Bagel
8. Papayas
9. Autumn
10. Free Wi-Fi

EDIT:
tbh its in the works

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey guys if yall are going to the tourney at long beach can i please ride with yall? i can pay for gas money and entertain you and stuff...:) itd mean a lot, i havent been to a tourney for a while and would really like to! just having trouble finding rides..

CableCho57

Smash Lord
so you guys are going for sure? I can't this time around =/. and I'm just kinda worried about smashclub if dante and joey aren't there lol

edit: in terms of organization etc.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Well the only requirement I guess is that whoever shows up first has to have at least one setup, for obvious reasons, otherwise no one can play and people will just leave.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Really good to hear that Kevin.

Also, I was wondering if anyone has any objections to the PR or if anyone does not want to be included in the list?

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
i dont mind, but im against having a pr based soley on discussion without any tournaments being used in that discussion. for example even if clayton is bttr than me i dont like the idea of him being higher than since ive nvr played him, also since ive nvr played you (joe) in an "actual" set

Oracle

Smash Master
But we already had a tournament with a flawlessly organized bracket and fair seedings that were totally not arbitrary

:phone:

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
if thats the case then im against being on it (as of now)

also there rlly isnt such a tournament like that when deciding something like this, a perfeect tournament wouldve been a round robin (a pool with every1 in it) bc u cant hav "fair" seedings considering u hav to input ppl like me or other new players where skill isnt rlly known

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
oh lol my bad rob

and idk whats funnier, you cant do double elim brackets by hand or that none of you hav tio XD

also i started messing around with tio for funsies and honestly a lot of matches just i cant call bc i dont want to. me n dante came up i feel thats a toss up, joey and dante came up thats a toss up, i feel like joe (i hope thats ur name helmet im sorry if it isnt) is a wildcard, andrej if he practices wobbling is a wild card, huy is a consistent player so any1 whos not on their game will lose to him, same could be said for cho, idk much about rob to call it, i dont want to call any matches with me in them. and i hav no idea how good clayton is so yea if u want a legit PR or at least my permission to put me on it you hav to get an organized tourny with either random seeding or a huge *** round robin.

also whats up with SLO XD

Top Bottom