• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Hey so any chance we will smash sometimes this week even though it is right before finals? Nothing wrong with a little smash break.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Joe, do you have an extra space at your grandmother's space for me to sleep so I don't have to travel back and forth? I still want you to give priority to people in your car though, so housing for me should be the least priority since Cape, Dante, Caleb, Ryan, etc. need housing more than I do.

Thanks.

Sure David. I'm free to play next Saturday. I leave on Sunday. :)

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Hmm yeah I was thinking this week since I will be gone next friday night after my last final (have LSAT the Saturday morning)

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
oh shoot LSAT! I'd love to play but I doubt anyone else would. They're all way too responsible. >:[
Yeah but i have a good feeling i can 3 stock it =D

Also we do have some smashers that dont have finals (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)

Where and what time are you taking the LSAT? :confused: Also I can play on Friday because I will need a break from writing a 6 page essay that is due tomorrow morning that I barely wrote 3 pages on. :)
In LA like at 9 in the morning... so is this friday good for you? or anyone??

DanteFox

Smash Champion
friday in the afternoon I might be able to do. that or post-9 pm like we did last week. =D

Btw guys last week's smashfest was absolutely amazing. we gotta do that again before everyone goes home for winter break. ^_^

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Wait so LSAT is just pass / no pass, right? There is no score or anything? :confused: Yes this Friday is good. :) David cannot host though since he is busy and needs to use the room for studying, but I know where we can play. :) But first I need everyone's available times and free days and who is confirmed. :)

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Wait so LSAT is just pass / no pass, right? There is no score or anything? :confused: Yes this Friday is good. :) David cannot host though since he is busy and needs to use the room for studying, but I know where we can play. :) But first I need everyone's available times and free days and who is confirmed. :)
well you know my available time and david's. is that enough?:confused:

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
This isn't enough since more people may want in on it later. I'll set the deadline at 11 PM PST on Thursday for the exact location and time since the location and time is dependent on the number of people interested and times available, etc. Also David still has not answered my question yet. :c

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure the LSAT is like the SAT for law school. The higher your score, the better your application looks. just like with college.

I think the Bar is the one that's just pass/no pass.

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure the LSAT is like the SAT for law school. The higher your score, the better your application looks. just like with college.

I think the Bar is the one that's just pass/no pass.
Exactly!

Also I dont know how many more people are going to respond here. More often than not people either wait around for someone to give a time and place or they hear from someone else.

I think anytime friday should be fine like it has been the last few times.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
honestly huy you should just assume friday evening to be the time that everyone's available since that's how it's been in the past. it works for me and david, it probably works for cho, it works for you, david c. isn't coming since he's gonna be studying, anthony and jeff are way too responsible (unreasonably so) so they're not gonna show up. I'm sure andrej will be able to come around then too.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
You are assuming Caleb is coming yet I see no post made by Caleb. Also you should update the OP regarding the :sheik: icon change. "Evening" is not a time by the way. Also who is bringing set ups?
ah so you are learning. >: )
I'll bring a setup.
I said assume that caleb can come, since he's been able to most times in the past. I didn't say assume he is coming. :0

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
You forgot to change the :sheik: icon for Javitr91 who plays Melee at SLO. Also where there is a :jigglypuff: icon you should also have a :jiggs: icon and a :039: icon. Where there is a :pikachu: icon, there should also be a :pika: icon and a :025: icon. Thanks for the changes. ;) Also is David bringing a set up?

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
uh that depends on where and when we are playing which you have not told us yet.

Dont worry about who posts here people will play if something is set up.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Wrong. The time and location depends on how many set ups are present and who is interested which we do not know yet. I try to narrow down pieces of information by asking you if you would bring a set up, but you gave me a vague answer which would not help me determine the time and location. :148:

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
1. you are telling me that that my condition of bring a set up depends on time and place is wrong. I determine the condition of whether or not i choose to bring something so you can not be the judge of this being wrong or right.

2. you say answers are vague but we know that you do this constantly

3. despite complaining that more information is helpful you give us absolutely no information

4 we have told you why this information is generally irrelevant yet you still ask for it

5. you refusing to simply pick a time and place or even let us know what the options are only prevents us (you as well) from playing

6. Im not gonna continue arguing so please dont respond

7. /Trolling yeah i can bring a set up =D

CableCho57

Smash Lord
ill probably go (down there) haha

and I dont think anyone cares about the icons lol

to be honest I actually prefer no icons and just the name of main typed out

edit: LOL i just noticed my name isnt there for sb melee community on the OP

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Technically I don't think I ever said that I couldn't host this weekend. But it is true that I will be busy studying. Or I should be busy studying. >.>

If someone hosts an event on the weekend though, I'll try to make it. It's not like I have to waste my time all day "studying".

Keep in mind, I have two full setups.

Top Bottom