• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Garden Xpress - May 24th, Fall River, MA

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Mini Tourney Via San Garden.... Don't expect this to be big :) But you will get the best challenge EVA :D

Address: Note: This is a 3 family house BTW if you are curious...

275 Brayton Ave 3rd Floor
Fall River, MA 02721

Note: Give me a holla when you get here, Ill come down to get you.

Contact Info:

Cell/Text - 508-496-5167
AIM - XxKirbySanxX or NinjaKojiro

Teams + Singles:

Time: 4:00 PM, You can come around 1:00PM if you want. Sign up at 3:00PM (Teams) 6:00PM (Singles), Teams start at 4:00PM! Singles at between 6:00 or 7:00PM!

Rules: ( Can't and won't change... If you no like then too bad! )

Game: 3 Stocks 7 Minutes
Format: D-Elimination
Round 1, 2, 3: 1st Round Random, Loser Pick yata yata...

This applies to teams and singles....

Stages on Random: (FD, BF, SV, YI, LC)

Knockout Rule: 1 Stage Banned Only per Fighter. (Can only choose either neutral to ban or counter picked level not both)

Counterpickable Stages: (Delfino, Halberd, Brinstar, Castle Seige, Frigate Orpheon, Luigi's Mansion, and Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2)

Note: If you dont see the stage on this list that means its banned...........

Fees:

$5 Singles

$10 Teams ($5 per person)

Prize:

1st 60% Rounded (So $53 will be $55)
2nd 30% Rounded (So $24 will be $25)
3rd 10% Rounded (So $7 will be $10)

This is sorta last minute but hopefully i got most of the important info on the rules and such..... seeya there..

Schedule: Teams 1st obviously. I'll try to seed but most likely youll play one another by round 2 or 3. theres no helping in that but ill make sure you dont play each other round 1. same with singles. its a tournament remember! its one man/team for themself. Just prove who the better is. You came to win/fun not to make friends and hope not to play one another because you will eventually have to do so :) watch IPPO! LISTEN TO TAKAMURA!

Attendees:

Hayato
Eve
Krazyboner (Iffy)
Jun
Troy
Bung
Ah-Boy
Clown
Kodex (cant now)
**** Thomas (GoW Tourney)
UMassD Crew (2-3 People)
pirateguru (maybe)
F for Fatal (Maybe)
memphischains (Has to Work)
Pat/Pro (Maybe)
JHolla
OWM
Jinx (Maybe, only if Cobra goes)

SETUPS:

4 TVs (Eve's)

WII'S:

2 Wiis (Bung & Eve)

I Need 2 More :)

Melee Tournament 1v1: Winner takes all! Happpens Same time as Brawl Teams

Single Elimination, $2 Entry Fee, Only 2 Characters Allowed!!!

3 Stocks, 6 Minutes

Round 1: Random or Agreement

Round 2: Counterpick Neutrals Only

Round 3: Counterpick Neutrals Only

Note: Losers pick stage, Winners can stay or change to their 2nd character, Loser picks theirs after or stay...

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
lol @ krazyboner.

What variation of KrazyJones will you guys come up with next?

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I vote for Krazyloans or Krazygroans.

I wish I could come but my short summer of brawl has already come to an end already! I just got a job and I'll be working most of the time now, including this Saturday until 5. Hope I don't end up working every Saturday...

xHayatox

Smash Lord
awww, you dont want to come play friendlies after 6? im assuming singles will begin around 6 or 7 :) we smashing till 2AM d0000dz haha

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Is this someones house or a place-thingy-thing?

just curious because I am going to try to go and I just wanted to know what I was looking for...

xHayatox

Smash Lord
This is my bro's crip... (apartment) which ever you might want to call it. it is totally up to you if you want to roll by or not. its a decent sized apartment, ill take pics if u wanna see... parking is kinda a ***** tho but you'll find some.

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
Hey you should post this on the MA thread. I'll stop by. i don't know if I'll make it by the sign up deadline, but I'll definitely will stop by

xHayatox

Smash Lord
haha im too old school i dont kno much of the navigation on smashboards anymore i only go to 1 place on here and thats the tournament listing thread :p you are welcomed to post it for me if u want :) actually maybe ill do it tomorrow...

xHayatox

Smash Lord
= ^ ) That definately sucks haha Good thing I dont work Saturdays anymore =^P

Updates!

Melee Tournament 1v1: Winner takes all! Happpens if we got time!

Double Elimination, $2 Entry Fee, Only 2 Characters Allowed!!!

3 Stocks, 6 Minutes

Round 1: Random or Agreement

Round 2: Counterpick Neutrals Only

Round 3: Counterpick Neutrals Only

Note: Losers pick stage, Winners can stay or change to their 2nd character, Loser picks theirs after...

xHayatox

Smash Lord
:( id love to melee but none of these kats are good at it ahha just giving my friends some chances i have melee here too

ThreeX

Smash Lord
well, is there gonna be melee setups? :O i can bring 1 if so... rawr. I STILL WANNA PLAY YOU HAYATO, we havn't played in.. in...in....

SINCE PAT/JOSH'S CAMP COMBO 1 wow... my falco was garbage.

neways, back on topic... yea, you should definately have some melee setups :]

xHayatox

Smash Lord
lol his crips pretty big :) yea mr threeX bring a little tv and a cube and we set. i have a smash but no cube. my bros wii is for the brawl big screen. and i got a 27' and a 20'. Also a 19'.

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
you said melee. i didnt know this was going to be a garbage brawl tournament. why do people still play this game competitively

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Who wants to give me a ride HOME?!?!?!?!
And JHolla go because me and 3x are going and because your Falco is beast.
We're playing melee <3

ThreeX

Smash Lord
omfg.. what is better then 2 seck-z falco's? THREE jholla.. you better go to this.. me n matt are gonna be ****** up the melee setup.. triple falco's... whew, this place might explode from too much "awesomeonesesnesnensess" in one place.

or it might just be the lasers, idk... anyway, you better go dude.

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
gg's to everyone I played. I'm happy to see there are more sonic players out here. In AZ I'm like the only one. I also hope that more tournaments and or smashfest happen cause I really don't now anyone that plays smash. So just let me know.

Top Bottom