• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Garden Tournament Revived - Sept. 1st r 2nd (MayBe..) Fall River, MA Invitatonalz

KrazyJones

Smash Journeyman
Capps Indigo said:
unknown, good luck with whatever you do for sure!! starcraft is a crazy fun game too.

hayato, can you make sure your bro sees this ->

Mr. Jonez~~

Carolina vs. Chicago :: care to make a small gentleman's wager on this? Maybe $40 "monopoly" money =D Loser pays up the next time we meet. ^_^ Own it up at nationals!!

Haahaa!

capps its a deal. The first time we met we let u guys win cause of your nice hospitality, but now its the real game. The Panther will show no mercy, either way wish you guys some luck cause this year super bowl is going to be panther and indi.

and as for unknown i heard about ur story man, its alright everbody have to go through some ruff time just this time its you. However you cant let anything bother you and your way of a warrior, dont let a mere wall block you from your path to the devine path.

We all hope to see you sunday so i can wrap up on you once again like old days..

Tink

Smash Hero
capps its a deal. The first time we met we let u guys win cause of your nice hospitality, but now its the real game. The Panther will show no mercy, either way wish you guys some luck cause this year super bowl is going to be panther and indi.
INDI be choking right now :cry: .

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
yea, the bears certainly did not step it up.. go carolina i guess.. ^_^ steve smith is too good

david though.. theres no reason for you to get involved in this.. especially after how the patriots took it to the broncos.. i mean.. the bears almost played as bad as the patriots.. almost

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Lol **** this game I swore to myself I'd stop playing but now I realize that quiting would be the wrong decision cause I'd never get to see any of you guys which would really suck since you guys are all way too cool. I was going to quit cause of what happened and because I lacked having any players in RI to practice with. Playing once a week won't cut it, especially if the games at Fall River are mainly friendlies and not taken seriously, but I won't let this handicap hinder me or be used as an excuse. I'll find other RI players and hopefully get Yoyo and Dave back into the game with some luck, but if not then I'll simply practice by myself which I've never done before.

DJ I am shocked by your improvement. I wasn't upset at losing to you or anything by the way, I was more upset at how bad my form had gotten. I mean I missed 6 easy shines which was beyond horrid, which is why I gave up during the matches, not because I was mad at losing to you. Next weekend I hope to prove I'm not such garbage lol. I'll do my best to continue improving like you are instead of going on a rapid decline like I currently am.

Lets make next weekends event a serious one ;)

xHayatox

Smash Lord
gotta teach me some sc tricks too with hotkeys. u were rapid pressing buttons like playing step mania or something :O too good. now i know why u were once elite scers of the US :D very impressive. btw u got mr RI Dave aka RawSex in RI he dont live to far away from you. either of you can travel to each others house to practice sometimes and some weekends there will be the garden fest. dis week theres a party so i mite not be able to do another san garden. and sunday is football day and monday school. :-o maybe the upcoming week after the 28th since i think DJ is going to gauntlet. i dont think i can make it. cuz of my tight budget at this time unless theres a driver. my bros broke dunno if they wanna go since its a week away they mite need 2 weeks at least to prepare.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Lol good point. Dave you should come down and visit sometime. People are welcome to stop by at my place of course I'd be glad to host events myself but so far I've had minimal success (aside from the RI smashfest event).

Let me know though if you end up going to the party or not =P If you do have fun :)

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Lol right I need to give you my address. As it turns out looks like some players will be over on Sunday, and I decided to make it into an event and invite everyone interested in coming. I can PM you my address or send it via aim. Everyone is welcome and it would be great to have the turtles there. We could make a tournament out of it too with enough people. Lol its funny none of you guys have been to my house once but Team Ben has been there twice =P If the San brothers can make it I'll order pizza or something too to make it a turtle feast rofl.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Well the first Faust Garden tournament was a lot of fun!
1 Unknownforce
2 KoreanDJ
3 Yo-Yo
4 Rawsex
5 Black Mage
5 Zoso
7 Green Hunter
7 Sho
No Fall River =[ Was hoping maybe I'd get lucky and you guys would show lol but oh well. And of course the Four Swordsman (who assured me they'd be there) said they all had work at the last minute (wtf?) Still the event was a lot of fun and had the reunion of the RI players. First time I had seen Lowell in over a month and first time I'd seen Dave since Octobor LOL no joke. Missed you guys. Was nice meeting Sho too very cool funny guy heh don't feel bad everyone here was very tough, but you've got potential just train with KoreanDJ and you will be amazing in no time.

Great seeing Blackmage and GreenHunter again too you guys continue to improve quite a bit. Hope you guys can make some more rapid improvements and give Team Ben a shock =) KoreanDJ and Rawsex always great seeing you guys. Rawsex you've gotten a lot better no doubt and will take down Team Ben and DJ we need to continue to play one another and train =] I still can't wait for the Mages event when at long last the Turtles will defeat Team Ben and reclaim the title as #1 crew on East Coast!

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Good stuff lol. I'm going to train even harder because my skill is alright, but not at like PC Chris's level lol. I will train, and let's see what happens.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
:-o i wasnt reading the boards and didnt know bout the ultimate faust garden tournament :( shucks whens next 1? i shall make it. yesterday i was at a party for work so i wasnt really too mobile yesterday. guess ill train mr **** thomas when he comes over today. btw congrats to unknownforce getting first at his first garden tourney RI edition :) are any of you kids going to gauntlet next week? i wont make it cuz of work but if u dont u can come over and play

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Yeah I agree DJ we will get to Pc level with our combined power =]

Hayato I'm not going to Gauntlet so next week we can hold another event either at your place or mine whichever you would prefer =)

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hmm so Hayato would you prefer having the next event at your place or mine? Either would work fine for me so whichever you want to do =) I hope we can do doubles this time so we can figure out the best teams.

Also which day would work best for people? For myself either would work.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Heh well if he does let me know. I'm sure my family would like to meet all of you guys heh and we can order pizza turtle style :D If not thats fine too of course it should be pretty flexible for me no matter where the event is held. Also what days are looking good/bad for people during the weekend? Sat is probably easier for me due to an early Monday class, but I could still pull it off on Sunday if that works better for the majority.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
This saturday is a possibility. I think that it would be easier if we all go to the Turtles house because it would be easier for the Sans, plus it's a lot closer to me, but if anyone wants to refute, that's fine as well lol.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
The only day the Mages could make it is sunday. At either place. And even then nothing is definite. Just throwing that out there.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i guess well do it at my house againz. saturday. hopefully rawsexx can make it as well i havent seen em in a minute. roga will most likely be here. shall be goods and i miss mr yoyo and mr dave ! come by and play :D gotta knock my attitude back to smash

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Sounds good! I shall do my best to get them there. Okay if we get there around 12 or so?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I have orientation at my new place of employement at 11:30 on Saturday morning. Needless to say, I can't exactly blow that off. I should be at the next SGT, though, along with Lowell. Depends on my work schedule. I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again. I've been starting to suck more than usual, lately. I need somebody to beat me back into shape.

We miss you too, Sarath.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
This weeks event was great as always! Eastcoast won crews too yay it was a close battle but East won 2 stock against the infamous Westcoast. Savai, representing West, left the battlefield shouting "I didn't do anything! I didn't do anything!" Wife style. Krazy took first in singles, with DJ and I trailing behind both putting up good fights vs the best Peach out there.

Anyway, I think Saturdays are definatly the best day for these events, and since we still have plenty of time to decide, I figure I would ask if the Sans and Mages would want me to host another Faust Garden event this weekend.

It's up to you of course Sarath. Holding the event at either place is fine with me. One things for sure though, we gotta train hard this time cause the CT event is two weeks away and me and DJ (and anyone else coming) need to be prepared to duke it out with the mighty Pc.Chris who is probably 6th best smasher out there now. If we manage victory, the Turtles will be feared once more by the MD/VA'ers =) I really hope we can train seriously this time so we can prepare.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Good **** at Saturday lol. Those were some crazy matches lol.

However, I'm hosting a tourney at my house this Saturday, so I won't be able to attend to your San Faust, but I'll at least host a San Jung tourney lol.

Too crazy with all the matches lol. I definately need practice to improve on my techniques. Hope to see you guys there.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i go DJ tourney! the San Jung Tourney or the Jung Garden tourney haha San Jung sounds good tho haha ill attend and next time we go to unknowns for a RI smashfest to prepare for almighty pc christopher ;)

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Awesome I shall be there too then. Zoso already said he would be up it and Yoyo too. We need Sarath Savai and Savath there too to make it a truly great event and good training lol. Sarath do you think your bros would want to come? DJ said his house was only like a half hour drive, so it would be easy enough to get there :)

DJ you should make a post about your event so we can get more people coming. I'll bring an extra tv/cube as always, perhaps my laptop too to initiate the brackets and show the San brothers monster party and the Link cartoon LOL and of course the old starcraft matches on Korean television.

We need to do another crew battle too lol that was so much fun! Eastcoast won first round but I bet the Westcoast is hungry for revenge and plans on recruiting new members to their evil party! I heard rumors Ken was flying down for this event as the newly recruited member :p

Pc.Christopher is indeed a mighty challenge though. My guess is we'll be dealing with mainly Fox Marth Falco, but he could switch to anyone at any given time too. If we can defeat him, pizza parties will occur everywhere in RI and MA turtle style rofl.

JBlaze1394

Smash Ace
Hey Turtles...this is Marcus (remember me from MLG Chicago? At Andy Capps' house?) Well...I'm gonna be moving to Boston (well, Hudson, really...) on March 7th. I'm looking to get some good practice in with you guys.

Let me know where River Falls is so I can come to these tournies too...

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Doh, wish I had noticed this post sooner heh. I'm sure I speak for all of the other Turtles when I say we'd be glad to have you visiting for the events, and you are of course welcome to visit my place any time (although I'm further than Fall River). I think Fall River is a 25-30 min drive from Hudson, so it should be easy to make the trip for the events.

You can talk to me over aim too if you want too (xeno171). Feel free to message me anytime. Look forward to seeing you again!

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I live nearby the Boston area, so just get in touch with me and we'll have some friendlies lol. Maybe some money matches too would be nice.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
So is there a chance of another San event this weekend? Its been a while and I'd love to visit again =) As always the offers on the table for me to host the event too at my place as well.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
looks like another tournament at the san's resident this weekend. im most likely working saturday so i cannot attend gauntlet :( so sad so sad... hopefully mr jblaze can come :D it will be good stuff having him around to play some smash and the rest of the turtle gang. march 11th it is but what is easier for peepz? Saturday 11th or Sunday 12th? I mite open up my basement for this. maybe not i don feel like liffting my big tv down there but if there is more than 8 people up here den i will have to. see u all sat.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I should be able to go to this. I'm on Spring Break, so I basically have no responsibilities this week. Saturday would be preferable, as Lowell works on Sundays, but it basically comes down to whatever's more convenient for the Sans. Barring extenuating circumstances, I'll see you guys soon. I hope BlackMage can make it, because we've been meaning to get some doubles practice in.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
it actually doesnt matter for mez i just work saturdays till around 1 ish but arrive around that time and my bro shoud be home. i like a saturday fest newayz :D sunday i get lazy.. hopefully well meet again and dis time play :D

Top Bottom