• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Garden Tournament Revived - Sept. 1st r 2nd (MayBe..) Fall River, MA Invitatonalz

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Sounds good Mages. You guys would be sure to get some good practice and its always nice seeing you guys, so you are certainly welcome to come :)

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hey Hayato any chance we can have yet another San Garden tournament today? I know its not much advanced notice but I have a feeling the other turtles are feeling how I am and want to play much more seriously lol. Just post here to let me know cause I don't see you online, but yeah I'd love to come if possible.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
:o next week the pots gonna be in the 40s and 50s :O someones gonna have to step it up and claim that prize. actually well try to make it divided to 1st $30 2nd $15 3rd $5. or we can still do traditional winner takes all but i like to be fair and split the money. its not for greed. its for fun, pride and becoming better! turtle style :laugh:

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm trying very very hard to find a ride for this. IDK how lucky I will be but I'm workin on it.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Mages I hope you guys can make it to this one! What day is this taking place by the way? Need to know so I can ask Yoyo if he wants to come.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
yes ucan come at 1pm. roga slept over hell be around and so will jones and eve i get back home soon as i get off work. around 1pm ;0

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Another great event! I somehow managed to come 1st yay I dunno how I did it though. KoreanDJ did amazing too defeating Hayato AND Roga insane! He was also tearing things up in friendly matches at the start of the day. Krazy was also up to his old gameplay which was very nice to see. My guess is he's very serious now which is awesome because it will mean better training and more challenging matches. Next time around I hope I can get more games with you Savath heh I need to strengthen my Falco vs Peach which as you guessed is a matchup I don't know at all (though I was starting to learn after the first match).

No team tournament though =[ KoreanDJ had to leave after four fights vs Savath so we didn't get a chance to do any team fights. Ah well next time around!

See all of you guys next week at Spictoms tournament can't wait! Quite literally lol I'm already hoping the week goes fast so that this tournament and Bomb4 can occur in rapid succession.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Results

1st - UnknownForce!!!! GOOD STUFF. You swept through the bracket without goign into the losers. Congrats. sorry if there wasnt any prize. no body had money :(
2nd KoreanDJ - Kids good he defeated me after taking chingys spot.
3rd Roga - :O Training in progress soon u will win the SGT TOurney.
4th Chingy forfeited.
5th ME
5th Eve

We both got last place :O next time i will try to get better outcome. this time around was training for everyone.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
yes i will host another one this weekend. needa give unknownforce some more good training for preperation for BOMB. and see if he can reclaim the title for champ once again in the SGT event :D Ill throw in a 10 bux prize to who ever wins.

its getting alittle too cold up in here. if u noticed my house has 1 heater lol and it doesnt function as well so i dont want to freeze any of u guys. you are welcomed to come over and play on weekends. Tourney will probly be an invite only kinda deal since i cant have over 20 people over. which im sure never happens neway.lol i just needa make room, my parents and aunt doesnt really like it when i bring in so many people in and crowd up. but it doesnt stop me from enjoying some smash.. :D i can always have you all come over and we go smash in the basement but its gonna be extremely cold there cuz of no heating system except for the hot water tank. :p i might try to find a venue where we can host such events and hopefully get more people to play :) i got my eyes on one place but i dont think its yet good for non smokers since its a bar + pool billiard and yes it has holdem poker nights 5 dollar buy in and winner gets 150 i think :D ill look into it. but i think it can be a possible spot to run weekly tournaments and maybe attract more gamers.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Heh yeah I don't think we need to worry about room since the most people so far has only been 9. But yeah the basement would work if we ended up with more we could play there without a problem would just need to wear coats hehe.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
sounds good to me. i cant believe it snowed the other day! it was outrageous. :O o well nothing stops a good smashin. :)

xHayatox

Smash Lord
it was alittle odd tournament. roga and his friend coudnt come :( koreandj had no ride :( eve came late cuz of fishing. no kalot til the end of the night when he decides to pop in outa nowhere. chingy quits it was a little quiet. but it was still good smashing. tried to give unknown some practice b4 the big day at BOMB. he shouda beaten me for the $10 bux prize :o i got too lucky. hopefully next time well have a better day of smash! i win tournament yay but thats only cuz jones forfieted and unknown didnt go fox on me :p. it was good practice playing againts mr Rawsex hopefully he has improved and next time will come and **** us all :o. DJ needs to make it as well and i do my best to get roga and den well have a very enjoyable time of smash. :p

Next event will be in ...... dunno maybe next month. :) gotta find a date maybe b4 my birthday.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Any chance of another event on Saturday or Sunday since none of us can make Gauntlet? At your convenience of course. I'd offer to hold an event at my house instead but I'm guessing your bros wouldn't want to drive.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
oh yeah. sorry for short notice or anything. i was planning to have one this weekend but i never got the chance to go on the boards. been too laid back. anyways yea **** tom said he might come since he ask me the other day. and possibly koreandj. it shoud be good stuff, again yes we will do a tourney tomorow i get off work at 1pm like always so be there around that time is fine u get to play jones or eve. :D

xHayatox

Smash Lord
good stuff unknownforce is too good he won both tournaments today VIII and IX :O and he won the 2nd one going all doc. :O

Darkdragon500

Smash Rookie
oh man O.o I need a lot of more training T-T but hey atleast i got to see some great battles too bad I fixed the second GC at the end of the day... oh well I lost WOOPIE, but oh well it was still fun playing against people better than me and atleast I tryed... >.>

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Awesome tournament as always hehe San Garden tournaments are the best out there.

Darkdragon no need to worry lol you were up against some really tough players but your still quite good just keep training and you be beating us all soon enough!

KoreanDJ woah you own in Fox vs Marth matches defeated me Hayato and Eve in the matchup lol. You are getting way too good. You should try to make it to Arcade smash! In fact all of us should try to make it the Turtles need to unite and all make a big event lol.

Hayato think there is any chance of getting the group together for Arcade smash? It would certainly be a good tournament =)

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Lol sorry to ask again here Hayato but I haven't seen you on aim at all this week so figured I'd ask again if the event was on for Saturday =) Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays lol I wish I had been able to make it to TGP event but its way to far to drive by myself so I'll be around.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
yes sir. i thought i forgot the post it up on the first thread but yea i posted today the 26th well do another fun tournament! hopefully have time for teams :D

xHayatox

Smash Lord
once again unknownforce dominates! koreandj is now the best player in massachusetts after training vigourously for months! kids too good.

unknownforce is now king of the fall river tourney! kids won 4 tournaments! 3 in a row and one from previous tournaments.

Standings.

Unknownforce - 4 Tournaments
Hayato - 3 Tournaments
Eve - 2 Tournaments

those are the usual winners of San Garden.. What happen to the others?! this could have been koreandjs tournament if he didnt have to leave so soon which i thought made em play beter for some odd reason.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Lol apparently there is talk on DC++ about how the turtles have gone to sleep pfft we should prove them wrong and win MLG Chicago =P Believe it or not I looked at the prices and things are somewhat reasonable. About 180 round trip and we would be able to get housing again like last time.

Any chance you'd be able to make it Hayato? KoreanDJ any chance you could come with us as well? We could all take the same flight together. Chicago is a great place and I'd like to go back just to see the city =) I want to put an end to the same results time and time again too I think its time for the turtles to dominate like the old days hehe.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Very nice tourney everyone. All the turtles showed up, even **** Tom and Kalot. It was too bad I had to pick up my mom right after the tournament, but it was still a good tourney. I rlly was dead after coming back after PC's place since I got like an hour of sleep and my fingers started hurting like crazy lol but no Johns. Unknown Force is too good winning 4 tournaments. Good stuff.

Now...about Chicago. I would definately go....IF...and ONLY IF...there was some kind of school vacation during that time....which I doubt there is. Btw how much IS the cost of the flight? I might need some financial aid lol. It may seem too hard to go to but I'll try my best to show up.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Sry for double posting, but I want to mandate the San Garden to be on Sunday because I got work on Saturday so I most likely won't be able to go. Is that alright lol.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
:o i seee. emmm it can work for me and such but dunno about roga. but most of us will be here. donno if unknown can make it if its a sunday since monday = school and work etc. lets see what unknown thinks.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Well Sunday should work for me. I can't stay too late obviously cause of all the big work coming up and school on Monday. Perhaps we could start around 12 if that isn't a problem for anyone.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Well my concert starts around 12 and ends around like 12:20 PM (rlly short concert because I'm leaving right after we play lol), so I will most likely leave at like 12:30 PM possibly with DarkDragon again, so can you start it at the usual time at like 1 PM? That'd be pretty nice lol.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Yikes. Problem. I won't be able to be there until AT LEAST 2:30 PM because my mom is going to take the car to church and come back. The original plan was that I use the car right after the concert but my mom needs the car so I won't be able to use it until when she comes back. Sorry guys.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Yes next event is two days away this one will be serious so we can get training 5$ entry perhaps?

Top Bottom